Unbroken Promises

By -JadexX

Regina threatens to enact her curse but doesn't when she realizes that Snow sent their daughter to a strange... More

A/N (editing! Please read!)
The Dark Curse
Boston
Old scars
New wounds
High Cost
My Promise
Deal
Graham
Hand Maiden
Bathe
Slave
Good morning
Henry
Reunion
Jealous
This isnt you
Free Will
I promise
Lost Boy

Dance with me

374 36 3
By -JadexX

Emma's Pov
(Month later)

"Emma dear?" I turn around and my attention is caught on the queen.

Her attire was different from her usual. She had her hair in a simple style and a light colored dress instead of dark.

"Yes Regi- Your majesty?" I stand up and walk to meet her.

"Regina. You can call me Regina. It's been a month Swan. You kept your promise, as did I. You are free to go." She has a smile though the rest of her face is full of dispare.

"Okay, Regina. Is there anything you want before I go?" I grab her hands in mine.

"Dance with me..." her chocolate orbs caught in mine.

"As you wish." I nod before placing one hand on her waist, pulling her to me.

There wasn't any music, though we didn't need any. We danced to the sound of our heartbeats. To our breaths. She lays her head on my shoulder as I hold her tight, swaying. Not wanting it to ever end.

She lifts her head up and pulls away, tears threatening her eyes.

"Thank you Miss Swan. Anything you need?"
She tries to distance herself from me.

I cup her face and place a gentle kiss on her lips.

"You."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
60.8K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
59.9K 9.9K 71
เถฑเท”เถน เถฑเท’เทƒเท เถฏเทเท€เท”เถซเท’.....๐Ÿ’™ เถฑเท”เถนเท™เถฑเทŠ เถธเท เถฑเท’เท€เท™เถธเท’......๐Ÿ’™
24.8K 825 18
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...