Camera Ready (Tom Hiddleston...

Av AshyShy

"If I quoted Romeo and Juliet, what would you tell me?" he asked. I smirked "Nothing. But, if you throwed a... Mer

Prologue:
Two: The Shadow
Three: A Call.
Four:Sounds Like Life
Five: Long Distant
Six: I Have to Kiss Who?!
Seven: Brooklyn In L.A
Eight: "I Did Pick The Right Hotel. "
Nine: Birthday Dinner
Ten: "Ignore Him."
Eleven: Tom's Home
Twelve: I Hit A Guy And I Liked It
Thirteen: Cowgirl Dont Cry
Fourteen: You Need a Shower
Fifteen: Hank Williams.
Sixteen: Blame Jeremy and Robert.
Seventeen: Sorry
Eighteen: Plane Sick
Nineteen: My Family is..You Dont Want to Know Them.
Twenty:Rednecks
Twenty-One: Mother.
Twenty-Two: Backwoods
Twenty-Three: Fine Evening Isnt It?
Twenty-Four: Hit by Cupid
Twenty-Five: Aftermath
Twenty-Six: Arrow To The Heart
Twenty-Seven: Angel
Twenty-Eight: Redneck-Mix
Twenty-Nine: Small Fight That Means a Lot
Thirty: Forrest's Bar & Grill
Thrirty-One: Love Is The Right Place
Epilogue: New Show
New Books
I AM SORRY!

One: Trying to Be The White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland Will Get You Nowhere

4.6K 113 63
Av AshyShy

I woke up to my alarm clock blinking 12:00 and my eyes widened "Damnit!" I screamed and started tugging at my pajamas to get them off so I could get dressed. I quickly thrwew on a top my mom bought me so I would look halfway decent -her words not mine- some jeans and boots before grabbing my backpack and my Jean jacket I quickly put my Georgia football cap on my head.

As I ran outside to my black Ford F150 and crunk it up I fixed my hair behind my ears and put on my seat belt.

I looked at the clock on my radio and it read 1:05 pm I am so dead because when I get to the restaurant the people of Marvel booked I will take a extra fifteen minutes to decide if I want to go in or not.

I drive down the four lane road and to the small but big restaurant I listen to Motley Crue as I do and as soon as I pull up I see people inside through the glass doors and they are probably wondering why a truck that looks like something a redneck would drive just pulled up .

Okay, so I am kind of a redneck girl but not as much as my parents. Where we live in Alabama Cole Dayton -a friend of my principals -who is also my almost step dad- knew Cole who works for Marvel Comics- paid for me a hotel room in California and told my parents he would look after me.

But, anyways my truck has a eight inch lift, black, rebel flag on the back window and I drove three freaking days to get here good thing it's during the summer and no school, right?

I shakingly get out of the truck and grab my backpack, I turned around to see Cole smiling at me as he stood in the doorway of the restaurant "I thought you we're going to stand us up!" He called after me.
I smiled "No chance in.. Heck" I said careful of my words.

"Why are you late?"

I smiled "Alarm clock didn't go off like I expected it to. I was supposed to not been up by six a.m" I said as I walked in.

"Early bird.. See I am not the only one!" Someone shouted and I turned then quickly stopped in my tracks.

Samuel L. Jackson, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and even Vin Diesel stood there or uh, sitting down in this case.

I smiled and tugged on Cole's arm "Vin Diesel?" I whispered.

"A friend of mine."

I sighed "Of course he is."

I gulped "Hi" I said and tried to hide behind Cole who apparently couldn't take a hint of it and went to get him some coffee, I just smiled and stood there as awkward as I could make it knowing me.

The door to the bathroom opened and out came a guy who looked a lot my uncle Greg.. He even had a mullet.

He stopped and turned to me his green eyes looking me up and down, he turned to Cole "This is your friends student?"

Cole nodded "Yeah, this is.. L.K Duval" he said and smiled at me. I smiled back trying not to laugh because he always just calls me L.K when I see him at school.

"What does L.K stand for?" The man asked.

I gulped and tightened my hands on my backpack "Lizibeth Kandra, sir" I spoke with confidence and he nodded apparently liking that.

"I'm Xavier Davis. When the main ones can't make it they send me" he said.

I heard someone laugh and I saw it was Robert Downey Jr cackling "Then they can't make it when I need to talk to them" he said.

"They probably don't want to see your face" Chris Hemsworth said making everyone, even me, laugh. I giggled and Cole smiled as he nodded at me.

"L.K has a excellent idea for a Marvel character" he said.

I nodded and did t move so Cole pushed me to the front of the table just as I started getting my notebooks from my backpack the door busted open , scaring me so bad that I dropped all of my notebooks and papers scattered from them.

Shit I had those in order.

I got on my knees to pick them up and someone started helping, I saw Scarlett helping me, she smiled and handed me papers as I stood up "Thanks" I said.

"Your welcome. I'm sorry about Tom, he has this idea that he can scare people but, he did scare you so I guess he can."

She chuckled and I sighed "I'm sorry, I'm just nervous" I whispered.

She patted my shoulder "Don't be. I'm sure your character is great" she said and flashed me a smile before going and sitting down.

Wait, Tom.. As in..

I turned and saw Tom flipping Hiddleston and everything in me screamed RUN! 

Okay, I have.. A lot of great actors before me and the -you might as we'll call Xavier the secretary- to Marvel.

I looked at Cole who gave me a thumbs up and I started drumming my fingers onmy leg because I do that when I get nervous.

"Uh, my charecter-" I tried to speak but words were not coming out.

I smiled and looked at Cole who was already filling up a glass of water for me, he handed it to me and I swear I drank over half of it.

I wrapped both hands around the glass and sigh Great, I didn't get up on time, I'm dressed in clothes that are not me, I'm in L. A, IN FRONT OF FAMOUS ASS PEOPLE!  And all I can do is stand here looking like a idiot!

Most importantly I was like the damn White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland to get here!

I didn't realize I said all that out loud.. Not until I heard Cole,  Jeremy and Robert Jr laughing.

I looked up and turned white.

Chris H and Scarlett gave me smiles as Tom Mark and Chris E.  looked at each other. Samuel Jackson and Vin Diesel smiled at me.

I gulped "Sorry."

That's all it took and everyone laughed "You have nothing to apologize for. How old are you anyway?" Vin Diesel asked.

"S-seventeen. I will be Eighteen in a couple of weeks though" I said and picked at a loose string on my jacket.

Cole came over and patted my back before looking at Xavier "Mind if we have a moment to talk?" He asked, Xavier nodded and Cole pulled me to the parking lot so we could fight.

I'm no good at boxing a old guy but, bring it on.

Third Person POV

Robert chuckled as he watched the old man and the teenager yell at each other. He smiled as he turned around "I like her."

Scarlett sighed "Poor girl."

"I wonder why she is scared?" Vin said and looked at Samuel.

Tom stood up "I don't know about you all but I plan on figuring it out" he said as everyone looked at Jeremy who was looking through one of her notebooks.

"She is good artist" he said and looked up to find them all staring "What?"

"You don't just go through a girls personal space!" Scarlett shouted.

Jermey though was making a confused look "I think I know why she is nervous" he mumbled. Scarlett scowled as will the guys stood up to go look in her notebook "Seriously what could be interesting? Did her pet die?" Scarlett asked.

"Come here and read" Xavier said, at that she got up and went to read.

Her eyes widened "Oh.. Again I say, poor girl."

{From L.K's 'Supposed to be Secret' Journal}

10/29/15
I look around me and see popular girls and jocks at my school, even the nerds are more appreciated than me the small Shadow.  Maybe Monica is right and I should just home school, they wouldn't miss me anyway.
But my almost step dad wont let me, he tells me to keep my head up high and i thank him for that but,i cant bring my seplf to do it.
The only time I am happy is when I am writing or playing my drums, I didn't know my drumstick oukd fly through my window.. I guess I owe my mom some money.. I still feel bad.
But, I can play Metallica Enter Sandman even better now.

5/20/16

My mom wonders why I locked myself in my room and my step dad is worried, I am currently writing to you, my only friend is a damned diary, no offense.  The father daughter dance is here and my truck driver dad shows up drunk on the doorstep.
I was going to prove Monica wrong and that my dad still cares but, I don't know anymore. Maybe I should just lock myself away.
But, Cole won't let me.
He says Marvel is interested in my comic book character, I don't know though to me it seems kind of crappy what can I call her?  Night Girl?
Maybe it will come to me one day.

5/30/16

The Shadow!  I will call her The Shadow!  Cole got me a meeting where I can show my villian/possible super hero to Marvel and I am so nervous, I get to be in a hotel by myself (with Cole checking in of course)  but, I wouldn't think that this would happen to me!

6/10/16

I'm freaking out in the morning I meet Marvel, I don't know if I can do this.. What if I screw it up?! Okay I need to calm down, I will be fine. It's not another band audition or the school dance where I tripped over the drum set and landed into the crowd by accident.
I hate being a clutz.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

149K 2.8K 35
Imagine x female reader (Y/n) I wrote this when I was like 14 I'm sorry if it's confusing don't expect Brontë ------------------------- A very boring...
189K 5.4K 19
We all have our demons. Some have more, some have less, and occasionally, some have one on their team. --------------------------- Y/n L/n is a demon...
169K 5.4K 46
When 22 year old Y/n L/n auditions for an up and coming Avengers role, she never expects the friendships, fun and possibly love that come with the Ma...
222K 4.5K 45
•Book one• • You don't need to read the sequel if you don't want to • Marvel cast x teen reader • Y/n was just a normal teen until one text changed h...