Submitting the Alpha (boyxboy...

By RainbowAlpha

Vladimir Alexis had lived for more than a thousand years. He is what the vampires called Master of the family... More

Submitting the Alpha (manxman)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 1

92.8K 2.7K 549
By RainbowAlpha

So here's chapter one! I hope you like it! Hope you guys comment it! I really don't know how to insert pictures through mobile though. Argh! Somebody teach meh! Btw, Vladimir Alexis is played by Ian Somerhalder And imagine Tom Hiddleston as Maximus Fronteu. :p

Years after years of settling from one place to another, having more than 70 Degrees and Masters in different kinds of subjects, Vladimir Alexis began to feel tired. He appeared as a male in his early 20s, but he could also have been an 18-year-old male. He forgot at what age he was turned. The least he could do was go to high schools or colleges and study as much as he can. He does love gaining new knowledge. Vladimir is not the type to work under someone's supervision, so he never bothered to find or try working. He is after all a Master. He cannot tolerate being told what to do and what not. He became a Master after his father, the previous Master died. His father was one of the first vampires in history.

Throughout the decades, the vampires had gained a way to be able to stand beneath the burning Sun. In the 15th century, the vampires made a treaty with the Druids. The Druids provided the vampires accessories like necklaces, rings, or earrings bewitched by them to make them not get burnt by the sun. In exchange, the vampires provided them with safety for centuries. To this day, the Druids are still under their protection.

Vladimir knows all the languages the world could offer. As he gathered his things, ready to move to his last destination, where he hope he'd finally find his one and only mate, he heard a knock on the door. Without turning his head, he knew who it was. It was none other than his second in command, one of the Elders, Maximus Fronteu, a tall man with vibrant blue eyes, his long brown wavy hair slicked back almost touching his shoulders, who had been in his company as long as Vladimir had lived. When a vampire is more than a thousand years and has proven themselves to be loyal, they are offered blood from their Master. Once they tasted the blood, they can become leaders of their family, which is called the Elder.

" The plane's leaving in an hour. Are you ready?" Maximus asked. " Yes, yes, I just need to change first," Vladimir stood up to change. " What would you do if you don't find your mate there?" Maximus asked out of curiosity. Vladimir sighed.

Thousands of years had made him a husband to thousands of women, and he went to funerals more than he could remember. " If I don't find her in California, I'll search other places. I've been all around the place. The United States will be the last place. I hope... I will find her. I have a strong feeling about America, Maximus! You just stay here in Europe and take care of the clan. When I find her, I'll contact you," Vladimir gave Maximus a sharky smile. The clan in Europe is the biggest clan of Vladimir so he had entrusted Maximus to lead them. Maximus smiled affectionately. He squeezed his master's arms lightly. " I hope you do, master. I hope you do," Maximus muttered, more like praying.

Soon after, they went to the airport and bid their goodbyes. Vladimir board the plane and said goodbye to Paris.

------------------

Before he left for the United State, an Elder of his had settled everything for him, including admission to high school, transportation which he specifically requested a Porsche Panamera, and even a mansion. The clan's mansion. He'll be residing with 20 other clan members. All his stuff had been sent a few days before he left for America. So, everything is already in his room.

He was greeted by his very own son, Erik Carter, a tall muscular man who is the Elder that looks after the clans in a city called Lake Forest in Orange County, California. He has dark brown short hair, styled to the side giving him the authority look, with clear grey eyes which matched his father. Although, Vlad looked younger than his son. His son has a bulkier build, making Vlad look like the son. " Father!" Erik hugged Vlad tightly. It's been a few good hundred years since Erik last saw Vlad.

Vlad returned the hug. He pushed a bit to talk. " How's everything here?" He asked, giving his famous shark smile. As they walked to the car, they talked a bit. Erik continued explaining everything as they got in the car. There are 3 Ascendants (vampires that are more than 400 to 1200 years old) living in the mansion including his mate as the Leader of the Keepers. Keepers are the caretakers of the family acting as healers. The other Ascendants one as the Leader of Hunters (in charge of food-finding for the family. Trained in charm, stealth, and nonlethal combats by the Ascendants) and the other as Leader of Guardians (keep the secrets of the vampire safe. Trained by the Ascendants in assassinations, investigation, and defensive fighting. Also trained in telekinesis).

" We've separated the Thralls into a different mansion and Newborns are living in the Mansion since their numbers are the fewest. There are at least 5 to 10 Of them. The Thralls are now undergoing lessons on vampires' way of living and will soon be assigned to their duties in the family according to their abilities. You don't have to worry about anything, Father. Everything's under control. Though I must warn you about the werewolf pack here. We made a treaty with them not to attack each other and keep out of each other's territory. But the city is out of the question. I've made an appointment to introduce you to them," Erik said as he drove into the garage. The mansion was huge. It had a country look.

" When is the meeting again?" Vlad asked as he admired the mansion. " Ah, it's tomorrow. We're having dinner together with them here," Erik said as he grabbed Vlad's luggage out of the trunk. Yes, vampires do eat, to appear normal and less vicious. They put blood tablets into the foods. In the other garage, Vlad saw his Porsche.

He ran to it, " Sweet mother of Jesus. This is fine. Real fine," Vlad touched his baby admiringly. He looked like he might have sex with the car. Erik chuckled. Vlad had always had a thing for sweet cars. A big thing.

"Come on, Father. Let's meet the others," Erik had to pull his father's hands from the car as he refuses to let it go. Vlad gave up and walked to the front porch and gave a knocked. he entered when he heard someone say, "Come in". There, a line of vampires stood and bowed to him as he set his foot in the house. "Welcome, Master," they all said in unison. A short male Ascendant step Infront of him and introduced himself, "Welcome, Master. I am Erik's mate, Charles," he held out his hand. Vlad took it and kissed his hand. He smelled Erik's scents all over Charles, confirming him as the mate of his son. "Nice to meet you, Charles," he smiled at him.

The other two males stepped up, appearing to be the other two Ascendants as they looked more superior to others. One looked like in his early 20s but he could be passed as a senior in high school with a sharp jawline and short spikey golden-brown hair who have the most beautiful clear blue eyes he had ever seen bowed slightly and introduced himself. "I'm in charge of the Hunters, Jonathan." He had a lean muscular body. His appearance can attract any gender. While the other one looked like in his early 30s with tan dark skin. His body was covered in Celtic design tattoos. Well, the males mostly prefer to appear half-naked in the house. The man had a muscular body too. He could easily be passed as a Hunter. He had two vibrant golden eyes that could easily pull others into a trance. He too bowed lightly and said," I take care of the Guardians. The name's Marlon." Vlad put his hand on both of their heads, stroking them a bit and they stood tall. His hand moved to their cheeks. He gave both the kiss of approval on both of their cheeks. They nodded. And the rest introduced themselves, not that Vlad will ever remember. Maybe. Maybe.

He then went to his room to make himself comfortable. He had the master bedroom as his. It was massive in size, and he requested a canopy bed. The design was Victorian, which he had always preferred. That era was the peak of the vampires' era. They roamed the streets like they owned them. They drink young males' and females' blood as often as breathing, not that they even breathe. His things had been arranged coordinately in the room. He had two shelves for his books, including his studying materials. He'll be starting school next week as a senior. Well, he hopes things are fine here. He did hear that Lake Forest is one of the safest cities. Hope that applied to mythical beings too. He had too many actions in his early 500 years. He's tired of it now.

Throughout the decades, vampires started to evolve, probably out of the instinct to survive. They can appear human. They can sleep if they wish to. Vlad had drunk two bags of human blood before he came to his room. Among the hunters, some work as nurses and doctors, to obtain supplies of fresh human blood, for the Elder and Ascendants. And now for the Master while the others are fed with animal blood, but the Newborns are given human blood. Blood that comes from criminals that are to be executed to be exact.

Vlad sighed as he lay on the soft bed. He was thinking about his mate. He had a strong feeling he will find her here. His mind drifted off to meet the werewolves. He was looking forward to it. It has been a while since he last met a werewolf, and there is a pack of it! Erik told him that the Werewolf pack is one of the strongest packs in the United State for their numbers and strengths. And now, all Vlad wanted to do was sleep. Just to kill time.

So what do you guys think??? I really really really hope you guys like it!!! I'm really looking forward to this story! Please comment so I know where my fault and all! I can't wait for their meetings though!! :) if there's a lot of readers I might update soon and it'll be a long chapter!(I hope) .

Pic of Vlad on the side :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 11.5K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
88.2K 4.8K 57
Matt Beven Smith is a werewolf, he has two brothers and he is the youngest among three children. He is the second in line to be Alpha because the f...
982K 31.1K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...
6.3K 364 12
The Heather Valley pack has only 2 omegas. Being a small pack that's not too uncommon and both omegas are happy within the familial community. Quince...