the love story of Princess sa...

By Shooter-chan

a young princess and a peasant fall in love with each other. What shall happen to them can only be read. More

Meet Sashiki
Meeting her true love for the first time at a bar
The Confession of her love
His proposal for marriage
The king gets sick.
Kings death

Telling the village!

3 0 0
By Shooter-chan

The next day Sashiki went out to her balcony with Lei and starts to declare her relationship with Lei. In the middle she was interrupted by some commoner "hey isn't that the peasant Leipot?!" She nodded as her voice got powerful,"he is no longer a commoner or peasant he shall only be known as Lei or Leipot and he is to be treated with as much respect as you treat me for he is my true love." Somebody called out,"Hey Lei! Prove it!" Lei smirked and grabbed Sashiki gently and kissed her. The crowd applauded the couple. Sashiki went back inside and smiled. Lei went to make dinner. Sashiki decided to go downstairs and wait. Just then the king came home from a business trip and Sashiki nearly punched his face. She saw her father and hugged him. The king saw how happy she was and smiled at her. "Well who was it my kitten?" He asked. She brought him to meet Lei. She told him this man was her lover and her new chef.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
662K 35.1K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
789K 40K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIESโœจโœจ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
384K 28.6K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...