I've Fallen For My Teacher (A...

By FckableHarry

*Warning: I wrote this when I was 13 and if you like carroty fanfics, then go right ahead and read this one... More

BEFORE READING
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note; New Story Coming Soon! :D
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Pt 1
Chapter 15 Pt 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Pt 1
Chapter 19 Pt 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 22: Final Chapter

3.7K 90 70
By FckableHarry

3 years later...

*Jennifer's POV*

"Mummy I want sippy," My beautiful daughter asks me, looking up at me with her blue eyes.

"Of course sweetie," I reach inside the diaper bag where I kept her sippy cup.

"Here you go Evangeline," I hand it to her. She runs off with it, making her beautiful brown curly hair bounce with every step she took off running.

Me and Evangeline were at the park. I was currently walking behind her, making sure she didn't fall. Evangeline was only 3 years of age. So her circulation of her feet, she wasn't used to yet. But she's trying and getting better and better at walking.

Her full name is Evangeline Rose Owens. She was born August 5th 2013. (A/N: The date is different from what it is now and what it is in the story. In the story now, since it's 3 years later, it's 2016. Hope this doesn't confuse you.)

Katherine has a daughter, Annie, and she looks exactly like Harry. His brown curly locks, his green orbs, and his left dimple. Her full name is Annie Faith Styles. She was born April 4th 2014.

Evangeline and Annie got along very well. I'd sometimes bring Evangeline over to Katherine and Harry's flat and they play together. Or they'd come over to mine.

Harry proposed to Katherine and they already got married. Katherine has another baby coming. We don't know if it's a boy or a girl. They wanted to keep it as a surprise.

Amanda and Zayn had a baby boy. They named him Daniel. And he looks exactly like Zayn. Like exactly. Same hair, same long eyelashes, beautiful hazel eyes, and Zayn's smile. His full name is Daniel Javaad Malik. And was born May 1st 2014. They just got married too. And guess what? Another baby on the way. Amanda and Zayn work too hard. They need to at least lay low for a while.

Niall met the perfect girl for him, her name is Jessica. She has light blue green eyes, brown hair, and she's pretty tall. Almost taller than Niall. Niall proposed to her 5 months ago. They won't get married for another 3 months.

As for me, well I have my beautiful daughter. She looks exactly like her dad. His eyes, his brown hair (yes mine is brown too but, mine is a bit lighter.), his smile, and his characteristics. The only thing she got from me was my curly hair. Every time I look at her, she reminds me of Louis. Boy, do I miss him. I've seen around sometimes. Like one time, I was going grocery shopping with Evangeline and I saw him in one of the aisles, I immediately turned the cart around and payed what I had, so I can just avoid him from talking to me or asking me if I wanted to hang or something.

I don't know where he lives, only the lads, Danielle, Amanda, and Katherine know.

"Okay Evangeline, lets go home honey," I held out my hand and she grabbed onto it.

Walking along the inside sidewalk (A/N: You know like on some parks it has benches and there are sidewalks in front of them? That's one if those parks thar of one. There's also an outside sidewalk where it's near the street.), I noticed a tall man with brown hair a few feet from us, he was looking down.

I now suddenly realized who it was; Louis.

He was wearing denim skinny jeans, black Vans, a grey beanie, and a denim jacket. He was walking our way.

I was taking deep breaths and counting to 10. This usually calmed me down.

Evangeline and I were walking straight ahead where my car was parked.

Once we were closer, he lifted up his head, and we both made eye contact.

"Jennifer," He gasps, "Is that.....really you?"

I nodded and lift up Evangeline on my hip.

He looks at her, his eyes wide now, "Is this Evangeline?" He asks. His lips were tugging a bit up into a smile.

I nod once again and I kiss Evangeline's forehead.

"Wow. She's.....she's gotten so big," He says in amazement, "Um, did you ever found out who her dad was?"

I stayed quiet for a couple of seconds and said, "He left me for another woman," I say bitterly.

"Are you serious? Cause I swear to God I will beat the shi-," I cut him off.

"Language! I have my daughter here," I scolded.

"Sorry," He muttered, "Anyways, what did this jerk look like anyways?"

"Well, he has these beautiful blue-green eyes, soft brown hair, he's about your height, nice smile, oh right, he happens to be standing in front of me," I pointed out.

Louis didn't move for a couple of seconds. Not to even blink at all too.

"Me?"

I nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me 3 years ago? Or when you barely found out you were pregnant? I wouldn't have been with Eleanor and we would have made up and be together again!" He questioned me.

"Because I thought you didn't want anything do with me. That's why," I started out, "Or Evangeline...." I whispered.

"Come on Jennifer. You know I would never leave you guys. Even when I was with Kendall or Eleanor, and you were pregnant, I still loved you so much no matter how much I didn't know she was my daughter," He said calming down a bit.

"Off that topic......may I hold her?" He asked with a small smile.

I nodded and handed him Evangeline.

He put her above his waist, her arms around his neck.

"Hi Evangeline. I'm your daddy," He smiled.

She smiled back at him.

"Daddy," She hugged him; putting her head on his shoulder.

Louis closed his eyes and a tear escaped his left eye. My eyes teared up. I cannot believe this is happening; Louis, Evangeline, and I, reuniting. They pulled back and Louis returned her back into my arms.

"Jennifer can I ask you something?"

Uh oh.

I nodded anyways.

He pulled out a little velvet box and got on his knee, opening the box that held a ring.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! NO IT CANNOT! HOLY SHIT!

"I've been wanting to do this for so long. I tried looking for you, but it got to the point that I couldn't, I gave up. The only reason why I carry this with me 24/7 is because, I always think I will find you and ask you right on the spot. Well this is my chance," He first said,

"Will you marry me?"

---

"You may now kiss the bride,"

He leans in and we both kiss, lasting 5 seconds.

Everyone in the background applauding and cheering. I can hear flashes and clicks from cameras.

We both let go and entwine our fingers while going down the aisle. Smiling really big, looking at our friends and family.

We exit the church and get into a white limousine, waving goodbye to everyone else.

"So, how does it feel like to be married Mrs. Tomlinson?" Louis winks at me.

"It feels really great, Mr. Tomlinson," I lean in and kiss him.

We were making out in the back of the limousine, where the driver can't see us.

Louis trails up my neck and whispers in my ear, "I can't wait to rip this dress off you,"

I moan and say, "Wait till we get to the hotel.....then I'll let you do anything you want with my body," I nibbled on his neck.

(A/N; Just a heads up, um they will be..ummm....having..uh...you know. So if you don't want to read it, you can skip it if you like. It's going to be pretty dirty. #SorryNotSorry.)

We continued making out until we reached the hotel.

Reaching our, rented honeymoon deluxe suite, I started to unbotton Louis' tux and kissing his chest (He was carrying me). His tux was now fully opened. I put my mouth around his nipple and swirled my tongue all around. I slightly bit it and he gave me a small moan.

"We're almost there babe. Just wait till the door's closed and I'll have my way with you, you naughty girl," He whispered in my ear seductively.

"Mmm. I love it when you talk dirty to me," I moan.

"I want to grab a handful of your ass while I thrust into you," He growled.

"God! Mmm I feel it," I whisper in his ear.

We reached the hotel suite and Louis immediately closed the door, locked it, and we both went to the bedroom.

The bed had rose pedals sprinkled on it. The light of the room was dimmed. Just perfect, I thought.

Louis set me down and I took off my high heels, making me shorter now. He took off his shoes and the top part of his tux. I took off the veil and let my brown curls out of my bun and let them fall below my breasts. Louis stripped off everything, except his Calvin Klein boxers. It was my turn to undress now. I lifted up my arm and reached to where the zipper of my dress was.

"Louis? Can you help me?" I say oh so innocently and turn around grabbing my hair off to the side, putting my chin on my shoulder, looking at Louis with my puppy eyes.

"Anything for my queen," He stepped closer to me, putting his front and chest to my back.

I put my head back on his shoulder, craving the moment.

He slowly put down the zipper; making my dress pool around my feet.

My white lace bra and panties must have got him excited. He picked my up and out me down on the bed; hovering over me.

"Jennifer, I'm sorry for all I put you through and everything I did," He lowers his head and kisses my neck, giving me love bites. "Tonight, I'm going to make it up to you." He whispers seductively in my ear.

He kisses my neck again, going down to my breasts, "You know, you look really good with these on," He says digging his face into them. "But I think you'll look better with them off."

He put his hands underneath me, hands going up to where my bra is hooked, and unhooked my bra.

My breasts were now fully exposed to him now.

"Not being with you a long time ago, made me forget how beautiful you are," He said. (Referring to my breasts and my body).

Once again, he shoves his face into my chest, nipping at my skin, then kissing over them. He left wet kisses trailing down my abdomen, to the top of my pantie line. He looked up at me with a mischievous grin.

I just bit my lip, waiting for his next move.

He pulled them down, taking them completely off, and chucked them off to the side. I was now fully exposed to him; bare. No clothes, nothing, nada.

He stared at my body with lust, "Man, I shouldn't have left you 3 years ago. God Jennifer, I can fuck you right here, right now. I wanna here you scream my name,"

I leaned up on my elbows, "Then do it," I whispered.

He kissed me roughly, even though I liked it, and immediately took off his boxers, and went inside me with no warning, entering me nice and whole.

I gasp and arch my back. I forgot how Louis felt when he was inside of me. I haven't had sex since I found out I was pregnant with Evangeline. Not even afterwards.

He thrusted into me, gripping on my waist, his fingers digging into my hips. My arms were around his neck, pulling at his hair.

He groaned and started penetrating into me hard.

My hands trailed down his back, my nails digging into him (probably leaving red trails of my nails.)

And just for doing that, he pulled out of me.

"Hey!-," I was about to protest when he shoved himself into me. Entering me deep.

"Fuck!" My back arched; making my breasts push up against him.

He thrusted so deep and hard repeatedly, hitting my g-spot.

"Lou!" I screamed.

"What's wrong babe? Am I hitting your spot?" At this point, I thought we were going to break the bed. We were going pretty hardcore.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh my- please keep going Lou!" I screamed.

"With pleasure," He flipped us around so that he was underneath me, and I was on top; riding him.

He gripped onto my waist while thrusting as fast and hard as he can.

"God!" I threw my head back.

"Scream my name,"

"Mmmm," I moaned.

"I said scream my name!" He pulled out again and entered me powerfully.

"LOUIS! OH MY FUCK!" I screamed again.

"L-Lou, I don't think I'll last long," My breath was panted.

"Me either. Just hold it for a couple more seconds," He ordered.

His thrusts became more sloppier. So I knew he was there.

"Ready. Now!"

We both released at the same time.

I collapsed on top of Louis' chest, panting so hard. Louis was doing same; his chest rising up and down heavily.

"Louis?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you sing to me?" I ask.

"Of course love, what song?" He asks.

"Doesn't matter. Just sing one that will make me fall asleep. Because I'm knackered," I mumble against his chest.

He chuckled and cleared his throat,

'If I don't say this now I will surely break

As I'm leaving the one I want to take

Forget the urgency but hurry up and wait

My heart has started to separate

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

I'll look after you

There now, steady love, so few come and don't go

Will you, won't you be the one I'll always know?

When I'm losing my control, the city spins around

You're the only one who knows, you slow it down

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

I'll look after you

And I'll look after you

If ever there was a doubt

My love she leans into me

This most assuredly counts

She says most assuredly

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

I'll look after you

(After you)

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

Oh, oh, oh

It's always have and never hold

You've begun to feel like home

What's mine is yours to leave or take

What's mine is yours to make your own

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

Oh, oh, oh'

He finishes the song and my eyes are closed; drifting off into sleep.

*3 days later*

"Louis! I need you in here!" I yelled from the bathroom.

The bathroom door was open and the door from my bedroom was closed.

I heard some heavy footsteps running towards me. Followed by giggling.

"What, what is it?" I hear.

"I'm pregnant!" I popped out of the bathroom and find Louis and Evangeline sitting in mine and Louis' bed.

"What? Oh my God! Another baby?" He was smiling. He got off the bed with Evangeline; carrying her, her arms wrapped around his neck, and he came to me and kissed me.

I nodded, "Yes. Another baby," Our foreheads were pressed together and we look into each others eyes; smiling.

I took a hold of Evangeline, setting her on my hip, "Sweetie, you're going to be a big sister," I said to her.

She looked kinda confused of what just came out my mouth, "That's alright, you'll understand me when my tummy gets bigger," I patted my my stomach and smiled at her. She smiled back, and hugged me. I kissed her head and Louis joined into out hug.

*2 years later*

It was 3:00am and William was crying. Yes, I had a baby boy and named him after Louis' middle name.

I sighed and got up really fast; leading to being light headed. Louis was sound asleep next to me.

"I'm coming baby," I said, not like William can hear me.

I walked down the hallway, passing Evangeline's room, and into William's.

He was standing in his crib, grabbing onto the railing. I picked him up and tries to get him to calm down and stop crying.

"It's okay William. Mummy's here," I smiled at him kissed his forehead.

In case you're wondering, William looks like me. Everything I have, he has. My brown hair (of course Louis and I have the same hair colour, but mine was lighter), my eyes, my smile, and he had Louis' straight hair. He didn't have my curly hair, hmm weird genetics.

"Shh, mummy's here sweetie," I cooed.

He finally rested his head on my shoulder; falling asleep.

I stayed a couple of more minutes, just to make sure he was sleeping. I carefully lie him back down in his crib, covering him halfway with his blanket. I closed his door quietly and went back to bed.

Once I was laying down, I turned onto my left side; facing the window. I felt two strong hands wrap around my waist, pulling me back to a warm chest.

"Never leave me alone again. You know how lonely I got?" He asked in my ear.

I turned around to face him and whispered, "Louis. I will never leave you," I kissed him and turned back around and I felt him kiss my shoulder and we both went to sleep.

"I love you Jennifer,"

"I love you too Louis,"

*Later that day*

"Hun, you know Evangeline's birthday is tomorrow," I say to Louis.

"I know. I want to get her something that she'll never forget," He smiled.

"And what's that?" I questioned.

"A puppy,"

"No. I will not accept it," I said.

He gave me a look, "Why not?"

"Because it will trash the whole house! It will go to the bathroom possibly in the house,"

"First of all, we will get it house trained and if it does go to the bathroom, I'll clean it up," He hesitated at the end.

I smiled, "Okay then, thank you," I kissed him.

*Next day; Evangeline's birthday*

Everyone was here; Katherine, Harry, Annie, and her baby boy; Desmond. Zayn, Amanda, Daniel, and her baby girl; Amira. Liam, Danielle, and their only child; Autumn. Niall and Jessica were here too. Then Louis and I. Well just me, Louis went to get Evangeline's present.

"Okay kids, it's time to sing 'Happy Birthday' to Evangeline,"

Everyone surrounding Evangeline at the table.

'Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Evangeline

Happy birthday to you'

As she was about to blow out the candles, Louis came through the door with one arm behind his back. Everyone turned to him.

"Am I late? Did she already blow out the candles?" He asked.

"No, you're just in time," I smile.

"Good, cause I wanted to give something to her before she does," He moved his arm forward revealing a German Shepherd puppy.

"Aww a puppy!" Evangeline squealed in excitement and ran to her dad.

"It's a girl, baby girl," He gave her the puppy letter her hold her.

"What do you wanna name her, sweetie?" I ask her.

"Abby!" She said and put down Abby.

After that, Evangeline blew out the candles and I was handing out cake and ice cream to everyone.

The party was over and Evangeline and William were asleep upstairs.

Louis and I were on the couch in silence.

Until I broke it.

"So, is this everything you wanted?"

"Honestly, yes," He said, "Is this everything you wanted?"

I kissed him and look into his eyes as I pulled away.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," He said and kissed me.

This is everything I wanted; a perfect husband, who happened to be my English teacher and I was his student, two perfect children, a big beautiful house that my kids can grown up in and make memories.

Oh yeah, this is everything I ever wanted. Definitely.

The end.
---------------------------------------------
A/N;

THANK YOU ALL WHO READ MY STORY. I HONESTLY THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE LESS READS THAN WHERE IT STANDS NOW. THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES (even tho it was very little votes), I LOVE ALL MY CUPCAKES :') <3

If you want please, vote/comment/fan :)

Until next time,

~Queen of Cupcakes xx <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2K 33
*Contains mature and explicit content!* A student who catches the eye of her teacher.. A Harry Styles fanfic with a bit of Niall on the side ;)
203K 9.5K 18
@when2Rinlove28 asked me to write a Teacher AU. ❤ Harry works as a music and drama teacher at his old high school. He loves it! He has become great f...
20.1K 754 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
1.7K 104 37
Here we have a timid, shy, and suspenders-loving Louis Tomlinson. Being eighteen and a year twelve, he should be confident, having long-term friends...