"My Heart, Is Yours" (Garroth...

By meljirose

The Zvahl family was made up of 4 people: -Hayden (The Father) -Laurance (The Older Child) -Cadenza (The Midd... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~|Random Interview With Callister|~
~|7K Reads/Q & A/Character Contest(Closed)|~
~|Character Contest Winners|~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
What Should I Do?
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 23~
~|New Chapter Today?|~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25//Finale~
My Final Author's Note
~|OneShots, Coming Soon|~
~OneShots Are Now Published~
~|The Aarmau Break-Up|~
~|15K Livestream?|~
~|WattPad Reunion LiveStream Info.|~
~|We're Live|~
100 Reads! Thank You So Much!
+200 Reads!
WHAT THE CRAP!! +300 READS?!?!
+400 Reads! Thanks!
+500 Reads! We're Halfway There!
Oh My Irene! +600 Reads!
WE DID IT!!! 1K READS!!!!
~|Tag #1|~
~|Tag #2|~
~|Tag #3|~
~|Tag #4|~

~Chapter 22~

713 19 15
By meljirose

📚A/N📚 ~ Hey guys! So before we begin the chapter I wanted to say thank you so much for 12K reads! That's huge! Thank you! This chapter will contain some very important info, so make sure to keep an eye out for it. Anyways, how about we start. By the way, I've been obsessed with Hamilton lately and I just can't get the songs out of my head, they're so freaking catchy! Anyways, let's just start.

Things To Look For:

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/T) - Hair Type (Straight, Curly, etc.)
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(N/N) - Nickname
(G/T) - Gamer Tag
(F/N) - Friend's Name (It can be your friend in IRL or just a made up one)
(F/N/N) - Friend's Nickname
(F/SBD) - Favorite Starbucks Drink
(S/N) - Ship name (Your ship name with Garroth)

-I will update the list as we go further into the story-

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

~Laurance's POV~

"Hey, I just realized something", Samara said, letting go of her sister. I quickly put my attention on her and noticed her expression.

"Where are we going to live?", she said, making me and Vixella ponder the question as well.

"You're right sis. Where are we going to live?", as the Moon sisters bickered, I instantly thought of somewhere they can live in.

"How about you live in our neighborhood?", they looked at me with slightly shocked faces.

"I think there are some houses that haven't been bought, so maybe you could come live there. Plus, you guys get to see me and (Y/N) more often.", Samara thought about the offer I placed on the table while her sister's eyes sparkled in joy.

"Perfect!", Vixella said. She then looked towards her sister and waited for her response. Samara sighed with a smile as she looked at the both of us.

"Sure, why not.", Vixella hugged her sister in a tight embrace, making Samara smile even brighter.

"Yay! I'm gonna be with my best friend again!", I slightly chuckled at her response. Samara rubbed her head in loving matter, separating the two.

"Hey, she's not your best friend. She's mine as well.", Vixella rolled her eyes at her eldest sister's comment.

"Oh please, you don't need (Y/N) because you'll be right next to the lo--", Samara quickly shut her mouth, making me slightly jump in my seat at the sudden movement.

"Ok! I think you need to rest Vixella! You're probably tired from all the energy you've wasted today!", Vixella released herself from Samara's grasp, looking at her sister with an irritated look.

"But I slept for like two hours."

"That's not enough! Come on, you need your energy!", Vixella wasn't taking any crap from Samara as she looked at her with a 'are-you-serious' face. The moment was interrupted by someone entering the room. I turned around and saw a nurse carrying a clip board.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"Don't worry, you didn't.", Samara said.

"Well, I just wanted to advise you that Vixella is free to go if she wants to. It looks as if everything is ok.", me and Samara smiled.

"Hey, how about we go to the mall or something!?", Vixella said.

"Sounds good.", I said, Samara agreeing with her sister as well. Vixella was given her clothes back and went into the bathroom to change. As I waited, I noticed Samara frowning a bit.

"Hey, you ok?", I asked, she looked at me, a slight blush painted on her face.

"I'm just confused with life, that's all.", I smiled and slightly grabbed her hand in a comforting way, my movement making her blush even more.

"Hey, I'm your friend remember, you can tell me anything, don't hold yourself back.", her eyes widen slightly as she looked into my ice blue ones. She smiled at me.

"Thanks Laurance."

"No problem.", as our little moment ended, Vixella came out of the bathroom, ready to go to the mall. Before Vixella said anything, she stood in her spot looking at the both of us in disbelief.

"Um, are you guys a couple now?", I raised an eyebrow, but as soon as I noticed me and Samara were still holding hands, I blushed madly. She got out of my grasp, her face a crimson color.

"Well, you guys ready to go?", I nodded. We exited the room, but as we did, I looked down at my hand and smiled.

~Time Skip~

"What do you guys want todo first?", I said, entering the mall. People passed by, talking to their friends or just on their own.

"I could go for some Starbucks.", Samara said. We all agreed and headed into the small coffee shop. Luckily, no one was in line so we didn't have to wait.

"Hello, what would you guys like today?",

"I would like ice coffee with a splash of milk please.", Samara said.

"I think I'd like a very berry hibiscus refresher.", Vixella said. As I looked at the menu, I instantly saw something that made me nostalgic.

"I'd like a (F/SBD).", we gave the barista our names and sat down at an unoccupied table.

"Hey Laurance, why did you order a (F/SBD)?", Vixella asked me. I looked down at the table in comfort.

"It reminded me of (Y/N). She would always order one whenever we came here.", I could tell Vixella and Samara looked at me in guilt.

"Don't worry Laurance, I'm sure she's ok."

"I just feel like it's my fault that she's in this mess.", as the sentence escaped my lips I felt like crying the day I saw my sister in bandages.

"Hey, it's ok!", Samara said, trying to help me feel better. I sighed and looked back at them smiling.

"Thanks", our orders were finally given to us and we sat down to drink them. As we all took a sip, we sighed in satisfaction.

"Man, nothing beats a nice iced coffee once in awhile.", I chuckled.

"So, now that nothing crazy has happened. How have you guys been?"

"Well, remember I told you I wanted to become an author?", I nodded, remembering the day she presented a story she wrote in 7th grade. After that, she had told us she wanted to become a world renown author.

"Oh yeah! I do remember."

"Well guess who made their dream come true.", I smiled, proud of Samara that she was able to accomplish her dream.

"And what about you Vixella?", as I asked her, she thought about what she would tell me.

"Well, I've been studying fashion.", she said.

"I always knew you had a talent for fashion, sense you would always scold me for the clothes I wore.", she slightly frowned at me.

"Well it's not my fault your sense of style was unusual!", I chuckled at her sudden anger.

"Anyways, so what about you guys?", Samara asked.

"Well, nothing interesting has happened to me, but if you hadn't noticed already, (Y/N)'s life so far has been up quite interesting.", Vixella looked unfazed by what I had just said.

"So, nothing has happened. Absolutely nothing."

"Well, my sister has recently been hanging out with this guy. He's actually my best friend."

"Really?"

"Wait, do you mean Garroth?", Samara said. I already expected her to say Garroth's name sense me and her went to Highschool together. Somehow every time I was with Vixella, Garroth was never there with me.

"Yep!"

"Wait, you mean Garroth Ro'Meave?", I nodded.

"He was your best friend?!", I chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess you never really knew sense he was never around when you were around.", she slumped in her chair in envy at me and her older sister.

"No fair!", me and Samara laughed at her reaction.

"So, are they a couple?", I shook my head.

"Sadly no, but I think they've kissed already."

"AWWWW! SO CUTE!", they said in unison.

"I ship it!", Vixella says, making me smile.

"I guess I do too."

"I'm going to write a (S/N) fanfic."

"OMG, YASSSSS! I would totally read that."

"Send me a copy once you're finished.", we kept talking about our lives, making me forget all the bad things that I've been through.

~Garroth's POV~

I opened the door, seeing Travis's guilty face and Dante's relived expression.

"Garroth I'm sorry for--"

"Don't be, I'm the one who should say sorry.", they looked at me with a confused expression, wondering why I was the one apologizing if they were the ones who made me leave in the first place.

"It's my fault for letting myself become a problem in the situation I'm in. I shouldn't keep my feelings locked up in my own cage, I should tell others what I'm feeling, most importantly to (Y/N) who is the girl I'm in love with. I should just tell her how I feel instead of keeping my mouth shut because I know that if I don't tell her anything this very moment, I'll just let her slip through my fingers and never get the chance to tell her I love her. I will not let myself become an obstacle in my way and keep me from telling (Y/N) how I've felt the first time I saw her. Her pretty eyes, her beautiful (H/C) hair, the way she talks, the way she smiles, the way she's so friendly towards everyone, how she makes everyone and especially me feel like everything is ok, and most importantly the way she loves others for being themselves. That is why I will not let her slip through my fingers and see her with another person. I will make sure, no, I will make it my mission to tell her how I truly feel and nothing is going to get in my way.", as I finished my small speech, I could slightly see Travis crying. Dante then walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm glad you told us Garroth."

"Y-Yeah.", Travis said. I smiled as I hugged my friends in a loving embrace.

"Thanks for being my friends.", we all stood there hugging each other and enjoying the moment we were having.

~Time Skip To Late Midnight//Dr. Brookely's POV~

"Ugh, I hate paperwork.", as I said that, I kept doing my paperwork. As I finished another page of work, I decided to go get some coffee. I got up and walked towards the small coffee machine I had in my office however, as I walked towards it, my elbow hit a box, making it topple over, papers covering the floor. I groaned in stress, not wanting to clean up the mess I made.

"Great, just great.", I knelt down and started to pick up each piece of paper that covered the nice clean floor. As my fingers grabbed the nearest sheet, I noticed one that was different from the others. My curiosity got the best of me and I decided to check it out. My eyes scanned the cover and instantly knew what it was.

"Can't believe I still have this. I thought I lost it.", it was a file I had made about a certain paciente that was in the special facility for children. As I opened it, my eyes noticed a familiar boy with blue eyes. If I remember well, he was one of the Ro'Meaves. As I looked at the info I couldn't help, but look at a special section of the file.

"Relood?", somehow that word was very familiar. I decided to shrug it off, closing the file and I continued to clean up the mess I had made. Little did I know, that that special word would be very important for the future.

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

📚A/N📚 ~ I hoped you enjoyed it! This story is almost over, but it'll end in a good way. Anyways, I hoped you guys enjoyed and I'll cya guys later, and remember, stay beautiful! Bai!

~Melody💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 158 49
❝What's the gist, physicist?❞ Y/N Zvahl is the younger sister of Laurance and Cadenza. A naive girl, living outside the campus of Meteli University...
132K 3.4K 39
*cover made by @Taylah-San* **DISCONTINUED** Y/n had been abuse mentally, pyshically, and emotionally since she was very young. She had been so abuse...
5.7K 195 47
Y/N L/N just got out of college and moved into Mystreet. After having a troublesome past, she was hoping that this would be a fresh start. She made n...
50.7K 1.7K 65
You're one of Cadenzas guards, until some toe eyed cabbages show up claiming to be her friends. . "Laurance?!" I screamed, "What. The. Hell. What'...