Camera Ready (Tom Hiddleston...

By AshyShy

"If I quoted Romeo and Juliet, what would you tell me?" he asked. I smirked "Nothing. But, if you throwed a... More

One: Trying to Be The White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland Will Get You Nowhere
Two: The Shadow
Three: A Call.
Four:Sounds Like Life
Five: Long Distant
Six: I Have to Kiss Who?!
Seven: Brooklyn In L.A
Eight: "I Did Pick The Right Hotel. "
Nine: Birthday Dinner
Ten: "Ignore Him."
Eleven: Tom's Home
Twelve: I Hit A Guy And I Liked It
Thirteen: Cowgirl Dont Cry
Fourteen: You Need a Shower
Fifteen: Hank Williams.
Sixteen: Blame Jeremy and Robert.
Seventeen: Sorry
Eighteen: Plane Sick
Nineteen: My Family is..You Dont Want to Know Them.
Twenty:Rednecks
Twenty-One: Mother.
Twenty-Two: Backwoods
Twenty-Three: Fine Evening Isnt It?
Twenty-Four: Hit by Cupid
Twenty-Five: Aftermath
Twenty-Six: Arrow To The Heart
Twenty-Seven: Angel
Twenty-Eight: Redneck-Mix
Twenty-Nine: Small Fight That Means a Lot
Thirty: Forrest's Bar & Grill
Thrirty-One: Love Is The Right Place
Epilogue: New Show
New Books
I AM SORRY!

Prologue:

6.5K 133 26
By AshyShy

I have always felt like life is a game and until you play it right you are going to go nowhere, I mean I look everyday at these stupid billboards in the school for jobs, bands to play in and events to play at but nobody wants a girl in their band.

I sighed and stepped out of the music room going to the hallway I pull up my Hood and move with the crowd towards the principals office.

No I didn't do anything wrong but, the principal is my almost new step dad. Yes my father is still alive but he is a driver and by driver I mean he drives a eighteen Wheeler. I sometimes get to go with him but rarely.

But I still know he loves me.

My mom met Keith at a student/teacher thing. Principal Adams is always nice to me so I don't have a problem with him and my mom getting hitched.

But, I still get bullied.

I Trey to squeeze by the most popular girl in school but she grabs my wrist and pushes me into a lock I yell but everybody walks on by.

"Hey, if it isn't the little Shadow" she said making her friends giggle, I gulped "Well, little shadow, do you have my homework finished?"

"Yes."

She nodded and dropped my wrist and flipped her hair "Hand it over" she said, I reached into my bag and pulled out the math homework, as I hand it to her she makes my bag fall from my hand and everything falls into the floor.

Ring, ring, ring! Damn.

She giggles "Your going to be late, buh-bye" she sings as I get down on my knees and start picking up papers. Someone helps.

I look to see a man in his forties and he smikles at me "Your L.K, right?"

I nod and he holds his hand out "I'm Cole. A friend of Keith's."

"Oh, hi."

I stand up and he handed me the papers "You better get going, I am really interested in your creative writing class and your teacher said you had a short story you wanted to read to everyone?" I nodded and we talked to my creative writing class.

And that is how I met my new and older best friend called Cole Dayton.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 1 8
"My name is Lauren Snow, I'm 25 years old." That was true. "I was homeschooled most of my life by my mother, who passed away when I turned fifteen."...
169K 5.4K 46
When 22 year old Y/n L/n auditions for an up and coming Avengers role, she never expects the friendships, fun and possibly love that come with the Ma...
189K 5.4K 19
We all have our demons. Some have more, some have less, and occasionally, some have one on their team. --------------------------- Y/n L/n is a demon...
78.3K 969 32
Imagines for Y/N with the marvel cast and marvel characters (mostly Seb, Chris Evans and Tom Hiddleston lmao) . It will be mainly platonic relation...