Curves and Burns (Urban)

By xflawlesss

17 year old virgin Lovely isn't the typical plus size girl from the hood. She is more than these boys and gir... More

Curves and Burns
The River Walk
Speaking to the audience
Growing Pains
This World Was Mine
Big Girls Won't Cry
Author Talk
Dealing
The Battle Within
Nonchalant
Slow Down
Money Talks
Bridges Burn
Finesse Her
Author Talk2
Old faces New fears
And it All Falls Down
Detrimental
Author Talk3
Trouble at the Trap
Author Talk4
Revenge is like the Sweetest Joy
Get it Together
It's About to Go Down
Press Pause
Furthest Thing From Perfect
Author Talk6
Mr. Right...Now
Undisclosed Secrets
I'm that Nigga
Beg For it
Self Control
Life is too Complicated
Lights, Camera, ACTION!
Unthinkable {Epilogue}
In Vein {Epilogue Part Two}
HalfCrazy
Author Talk FINALE !

Author Talk5

30.5K 630 66
By xflawlesss

Okay so no one wants me to end this story but idk what direction to go with it anymore. Also I want to do a sequel with the twins. The sequel will mainly be about Josh and I will make him about 16 years old. But I think I have a plan...maybe. If anyone has any ideas on the story please kik me @BeautifulSinnner or inbox me on here. So far I already created the last three chapters but if the suggestions are good then I will keep the story going. Plus a couple people asked about a sex scene for Love. Idk about it but it's worth a shot.

Anywho if I do keep the story going, how would you gals/guys feel if I also do the story with the twins while still doing Love's story??? I don't want to confuse anyone because Josh story will be 4 years in the future but Love's story would still be current. Idk bare with me. PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS OR SOMETHING. I think I'm driving myself crazy deciding what to do.

Thanks. And oh yeah check out this story called Phat Ass it's so good, I'm reading it now ! AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY CALLED CREAM. YOU CAN FIND IT ON MY PAGE. KEEP CALM AND READ ON. ~Trice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 408 23
It's already tough being a black girl that other black people say she is an Oreo but being plus size with an annoying skin condition. Combine that an...
3.1K 209 28
A seventeen-year-old girl discovers that family isn't always family. Sometimes people in the street are better than the family you come from. So they...
1.1K 26 14
21 year old Lilaea is on her 4th year of college when she realized that she doesn't want to be a virgin, as stupid as it sounds...what happens when h...
1.7M 40.2K 48
She knows she has some things to work on but damn DON'T judge. Overweight and Unsatisfied, seventeen year old Tiffany Evans get's teased about her oc...