Secrets *On Hiatus*

By Mrs_Orton25

Secrets can be poison in a relationship... More

Introduction/ Prologue
Chapter One- How It All Started
Chapter Two- Crazy Therapy
IMPORTANT PSA!! PLEASE Read!!
Chapter Four- Guilt Trip
Chapter Five- Royal Rumble
Chapter Six- Happy Birthday Chloe Elizabeth!
VERY, VERY Important Author's Note
Chapter Seven- Blood Is Thicker Than Water
Chapter Eight- I'm Tired
Chapter Nine- Life Without You
WARNING
Chapter Ten- Preparation

Chapter Three- TLC/ Club Karma

3.2K 56 26
By Mrs_Orton25

This chapter is dedicated to @natynasmith!

Sorry if the chapter is long...

Recap:

AJ's POV

"ANSWER THE QUESTION! Why were you talking to her?"

"We were discussing some business." I could tell he was lying.

"You're lying. Why were you talking to your ex-girlfriend John?"

"Give me my phone and I'll explain." 

"Oh? You want your phone? Well here." I held out his phone, but snatched it away and threw it against the wall, breaking it.

"WHAT THE HELL AJ? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" He was furious now. It takes a lot to make John mad, and I believe I did it, but I really don't care right about now.

"Now, you don't have to explain because you don't have a phone. I suggest you order one or something A.S.A.P because Vince is calling everyone about their match at TLC, and it'll be a real shame if you don't answer to Vince. I'll be back. I'm going to get our daughter." I grabbed my keys and left to get Chloe Elizabeth.

Later that night

Still AJ's POV

I washed the dishes while John put Chloe Elizabeth to bed. I set the alarm and headed upstairs. I got in the shower. I bathed, washed my hair and got out. I put on some night shorts and a black tank top and climbed into the bed. John came over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest.

"I'm sorry for earlier AJ." I could tell he was sincere. I turned around to face him.

"I know. I just got scared. Scared you were about to leave me."

"AJ, I'm not going anywhere. I love you. Nothing's gonna every change that." I stared into his blue eyes. He leaned in and so did I. Our lips connected and chills went down my spine. I licked his bottom lip for entrance and he let me in. Our tongues danced with each other for about 1 minute, and we parted. I turned back around and he put his arm around my waist and pulled me close to his chest as if he was protecting me.

"Goodnight AJ. I love you." He said as he kissed the back of my head.

"I love you too John. Goodnight." I fell asleep, ready for TLC.

************************************************************************************************************

John's POV

I woke up with a feeling of regret, but anger. I can't believe she threw my phone against the wall. Nikki would never do something like that... Wait what do I care? AJ is sleeping quietly.

AJ's POV

I'm not sleep. I just have my eyes closed to make it seem like I'm sleep. John gets out of the bed and gets in the shower. I roll over and fall back asleep.

John's POV

I get out of the shower and put on some sweats. My phone rings and I look at the caller ID. Mr. McMahon. If your wondering, yes, I ordered another phone yesterday. I kept my phone number though. I answer it.

J- Good morning Mr. McMahon!

M- Mornin' John. Come to my office at 3:00. I want to discuss your match at TLC. Don't make me wait John.

J- Yessir. I'll be there at three. See you then.

M- Bye.

I go downstairs and start making breakfast. I hear the shower running. AJ must be up. About 30 minutes later, she comes downstairs with Chloe Elizabeth.

"Good morning John." She comes and kisses me, but it wasn't her usual kiss. It was a quick peck and little stare.

"Good morning daddy!" Chloe Elizabeth says as she hugs me. "Daddy?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Why didn't you pick me up yesterday?" AJ came into the kitchen.

"Yeah John, why didn't you pick her up yesterday? I bet I know why." AJ said. She glared at me and went to sit down on the couch. I went over to her.

"Meet me upstairs." I told her and proceeded upstairs. "Chloe Elizabeth, stay here for a sec please. Mommy and I will be right back." AJ walks in the room behind me and shuts the door.

"Why are acting all weird AJ? What have I done now?" She grabbed my phone off the nightstand, and I knew it wasn't good.

"Hmm, let's see. Oh! You have a text from Nikki. Let's see what it says." She said as she unlocked my phone.

"It says, Thanks for yesterday. It was fun, but make sure this stays between us. Don't want crazy to find out. XOX. Nikki. Really John? S-so I'm crazy now John? Care to explain what exactly she's talking about?"

"AJ. Nothing happened yesterday. She came to the gym and we talked." I knew she wasn't buying it.

"About?"

"Well, she made advances, but I pushed her away, I promise. Then she got angry, and threatened us. She said she's gonna hurt you tonight. Bad. And if I try to help, she's gonna hurt me too, AJ. She's just trying to split us apart, can't you see?" The fire in her eyes was still burning.

"Whatever John. Since you two talk so much, tell Nikki this: Tonight at TLC, I'm gonna hurt her. Bad. And I'm gonna win, and take back my Diva's Championship. You see John, she's just holding on to it. I let her borrow it, but now I want it back. And I'm gonna beat the hell out of her and take it back tonight. You tell her that." She threw my phone back at me, but luckily I caught it. She walked out of the room. I set my phone down and walked out of the room. When I got downstairs, AJ and Chloe Elizabeth were on the couch watching SpongeBob. I went in the kitchen and finished making breakfast. After I got done, I called them into the kitchen.

"Breakfast is ready!" I yelled, even though the living room isn't that far from the kitchen. Chloe Elizabeth jumped up and came over to sit down at the table. AJ came slowly and sat at the table, I sat and we held hands.

"Chloe Elizabeth, would you like to lead us in prayer? Say anything you want." I told her. We bowed our heads and she started.

"Dear God, we thank you for this delicious food, and we ask you to bless it, and help the people who don't have any food." What she said next touched my heart and almost brought tears to my eyes, and I know AJ was touched too, but I guess she's in her little "AJ the Grouch" mode, so she didn't show it.

"And God, help Mommy and Daddy to love each other again. They've been yelling and screaming, and I don't like it when they do that. They're acting all weird towards each other. They think I don't know, but I know. Help them to be nice to each other. In Jesus' name, Amen." 

"Amen." AJ and I said. I blinked a couple times to fight back tears. We began eating.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"You still didn't answer my question."

"And what question is that baby?"

"Why didn't you come pick me up yesterday?" Uh-oh... I gave her the most believable answer I could. I hate lying to her.

"Well sweetie, I had to take care of some business, but it's taken care of now. That won't happen again. I promise." She smiled and continued to eat her food. After we got done, I washed the dishes. AJ and Chloe Elizabeth went upstairs. I cleaned the kitchen, and went upstairs too. I took a shower in the guest bathroom, since AJ was in our bathroom. I got out of the shower and put on a white workout shirt, some black gym shorts, and my black and white Adidas. AJ was curling her hair. She had on her black and white cheetah print half top, some light blue jean shorts, and her black and white low-top Chuck Taylors. Damn she looked beautiful... how could I stay mad at her? But for some reason I am.

"I'm going to the gym. See you later." 

"Okay. Randy, Dolph, and Sheamus are dropping their kids over here so the girls and I can go out. I already called the babysitter, and she should be over here in a little."

"Why are you telling me? I don't trust that babysitter anyway."

"Because I'm meeting them at Layla's house. Who's gonna stay here to answer the door? Did you forget about Chloe Elizabeth again? She's only 4 John." She said as she put on her makeup. She grabbed her clutch and went downstairs. I followed her.

"Why do I have to stay?" She turned around and looked at me.

"Because I said so. You can't not trust her too much because everytime she comes, you pay her as soon as she walks in." She left. I sighed. I bet I won't do it this time... I went upstairs to Chloe Elizabeth's room. She was putting on her shoes, but I didn't look like she was doing too good.

"Here let me help you." I went to go help her. I kneeled down and tied her shoe.

"Remember what Fiona from Shrek said? The dragon goes under the bridge, through the loop and into the castle." I said as I finished tying her shoes. The doorbell rang. I went downstairs to answer it. I open it and it's the babysitter.

"Hey. Come on in. Chloe, the babysitter's here!" I call. I hear running from upstairs, and soon see her rush downstairs. She absolutely loves the babysitter. She jumps and hugs her.

"Hey Chloe Elizabeth!"

"Hey Miss Sarah!" Chloe says.

"Oh, let me get my wallet." I tell her. I rush upstairs and get my wallet. I hear the doorbell. I soon hear Randy, Dolph, and Sheamus talking to the babysitter. I hear kid voices as well. I come back downstairs and pay her. Crap! I did it again! Oh well.

"You know what to do if you need anything. Help yourself to the frig. You ready guys?" I told Sarah and asked them. They already had on their workout clothes too. They already paid Sarah. We left and headed to the gym.

AJ's POV

 We were meeting at Layla's house for a much needed girls' day out. The girls were already there. I got out of the car and knocked on the door. Layla came to the door.

"Hey AJ! Come on in." She said as we hugged. I walked in, and Kaitlyn and Maryse were sitting on the couch, sipping red wine and talking about any and everything. They noticed me at the same time because they both smiled and got up. I hugged them and we all sat down.

"So girls, what's going on? Who's ready for TLC? AJ?" Layla said as she handed me a glass of wine. I knew they've been here for a while because there was already an empty wine bottle sitting on the counter. I knew where this conversation was going.

"Yeah. I heard Nikki was making advances, and John "pushed her away." My best friend Kaitlyn said.

"Why you put so much emphasis on "pushed her away?" I asked her as I took a sip of wine.

"Well, based on the roster, John did a little more than push her away." The other girls nodded in agreement. As much as I wanted to deny all of it, honestly, I didn't know who or what to believe. For all I know, he could've had sex with her that exact same day!

"Well, honestly, I don't know who or what to believe. But I do know one thing. Tonight, at TLC, I'm gonna beat Nikki and win the Diva's Championship." I told them. Layla jumped up.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to get my shopping on!" She said. We all got up, set our glasses on the table, grabbed our purses, and headed to Layla's truck. We all piled in and proceeded to the mall. When we arrived, we got out, and parted ways. Layla and Maryse headed to the Victoria Secret department, and Kaitlyn and I headed to Papaya clothing store. I decided to ask her about her and Dolph because I heard they were having problems.

"So Kaitlyn. How are things with you and Dolph?" I asked as we headed to the women's section. She was quiet for about 5 seconds, then that's when she lost it. She broke down and started crying her eyes out right in the middle of the store. Good thing no-one was in the store with us.

"AJ! Dolph is cheating on me and I know it! I went through his phone the other night and I saw a text from Eve Torres." I could tell she's been wanting to say this got a while now.

"It said, Thanks for earlier today. I always knew you were good, but today you amazed me. I hope we can do it again sometime. Ttyl8r, your true love, Eve. And Alicia told me she heard moaning sounds from the exact room Dolph and Eve went in. I-I don't what to do about it AJ. Should I ask him about it? I don't wanna lose him. I love him too much. He's the father of my child. He thinks I don't know. What should I do?" Wow. She really does have a lot going on. I gave the best advice I could.

"Kaitlyn. You need to tell Dolph about this, or its gonna drive you insane. What's the worst he can do? Just don't hit  with it all at once. Just give it to him a little at a time, then, if he gets defensive, you know the one thing you were hoping not to be true, is true. Don't only do it for you, do it for Andrew. Don't worry. You'll be fine. And if things get out of hand, you know what to do." Kaitlyn smiled, and I knew everything was gonna be all right.

After 3 grueling hours of non-stop shopping, and not even 10 minutes of being at the Food Court, we all met back at Layla's truck and headed back home. When we got home, we went to our cars. Kaitlyn came to my car as I was getting in.

"Thanks again AJ. You're a really awesome best friend." She said. I smiled and hugged her.

"No prob. I told you I could be a therapist." She laughed.

"See you later Pickachu." I smiled.

"Bye Two-Tones. I got in my car and went home. When I got home, John had his eyes closed, counting. Hide-and-seek. I put my things down and went upstairs. Chloe Elizabeth was under our bed.

"Ready or not, here I come!" John yelled from downstairs.

"Shhh!" She said from under the bed. I looked down at her and smiled and gave her a thumbs up. I decided to play along. John was coming upstairs.

"John, where is Chloe Elizabeth?" I had a concerned look on my face to make it that much better.

"Oh, I didn't hear you come in. Well, I was hoping you could tell me. We're playing hide-and-seek. Damn she's a good hider!" He said while walking past me. I smiled at the effort he put into hiding her. After 10 minutes of searching, he finally gave up.

"I give up! You win! Reveal yourself!" She came to the stairs and jumped on John's back.

"Where were you?" He asked her as they came downstairs.

"I was under you and mommy's bed the whole time!" She said as John set her down on the couch.

"Oh wow! How could I have missed that?" He said. He sat down and we watched T.V. and joked around until it was time to head to the arena.

TLC

John's POV

After joking with AJ and Chloe Elizabeth, it was time to head to the arena. We gave Sarah the night off, and Layla and Maryse are coming to babysit Chloe Elizabeth. AJ took a shower in the guest bathroom while I took a shower in our bathroom. I got out of the shower and put on a grey-greenish shirt, some jeans, and my black Timberlands. AJ was out of the shower. She was dying her hair brunette-blonde again, and it looked just as golden as the day we first met. She had on a yellow Never Give Up shirt, some black skinny jeans, and her yellow low-top Converses. She was finishing up when I came in the bathroom.

"You ready babe?"

"Yeah." She said without looking at me. She grabbed her bag and went downstairs. As we were coming downstairs, the doorbell rang. AJ answered it. It was Layla and Maryse. They came in and sat on the couch. I grabbed AJ and I's bag and took them to the car. She came outside with her clutch and got in the car. I looked at her and drove to the arena.

Kaitlyn's POV

I was getting ready to go to the arena. I was thinking about asking Dolph about the situation. You need to tell Dolph about this... AJ's words were still fresh in my mind. I went downstairs, every Dolph was looking at T.V.

"Dolph can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked him.

"Well can it wait? I'm busy." He said in an rude voice. I wasn't gonna take that! I grabbed the remote next to Dolph and turned the T.V. off. Dolph got in my face.

"What the hell Kaitlyn? I just said I'm busy." I could tell he was uneasy and something was wrong.

"Hold on a sec. For one, I suggest you back down. Sit down." He looked at me, then sat down. I sat next to him. I held his hand. I could feel the tears coming.

"Dolph. You know I love you, and I know you love me. And we've always been honest with each other. So be honest with me, because what I'm about to ask you may, no, it will make you pissed at me, and how you answer will determine the future of you and I." Dolph looked at me with confusion in his eyes.

"Babe, what are talking about?"

"Are you cheating on me?" His whole face expression turned cold. He snatched his hand away from mine and stood up.

"Really Kaitlyn? Wow. I thought we would never accuse each other of these things until we knew for sure? Where is this coming from, huh?

"Dolph, I'm sure. I looked at the message you got from Eve-"

"You looked through my phone?"

"I wanted to know. Are you having sex with her Dolph?" The tears came running down my face.

"Kait-" I got mad.

"ANSWER THE QUESTION DOLPH! Are you or are you not having sex with her?" He looked at me and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I knew it." I slapped him and ran upstairs. He ran after me. I tried to slam the door in his face, but he pushed it open. I grabbed my suitcase and threw my clothes in it.

"Kaitlyn, I'm sorry. It was only one time-"

"Really? You think saying that is gonna make it better? All it takes is one time Dolph. One time for you to get her pregnant, one time to ruin your life, and hell, all it takes us one time for you to get an STD. For all we know, she can have one. Out of all people, you choose the slut of WWE. But now, you ca go have sex with her all you want because I'm leaving." I brushed past him and went downstairs.

"Kaitlyn-" I ignored him and went to my car. He came outside.

"Kaitlyn wait. Let me explain." I put my bag in the backseat.

"What do you possibly have to say that can fix this?" He was silent. "I thought not." I got in my car and drove to the arena, leaving Dolph speechless in the driveway.

AJ'S POV

When John and I got to the arena, grew grabbed our bags and handed me mine.

"I love you." He said.

"Prove it." I smiled devilishly and walked to my dressing room. As I was walking, the powerhouse of The Shield Roman Reigns was walking this way. He saw me, and stopped me.

"Hey AJ, have you seen Kaitlyn?" He asked me.

"No, the last time I seen her, she was heading home, why?"

"Oh, you haven't heard? She broke up with Dolph. Apparently he was cheating with Eve. And when she agreed him about it, he didn't deny it, so she left. I thought she you may have talked to her since you are her best friend and all." Wow. She did it. But why would Roman be looking for her unless... I knew it! He does have a crush on Kaitlyn!

"No, I haven't talked to her. But why would you be looking for her unless... you have a crush on her don't you? I guess some things never change." He smiled. I actually thought it was kinda cute. I lied heh with Roman anyway. They just look so cute when they're together.

"Well, you got me. Hey, I'll see you later okay?"

"Later Ro." He walked away. I went to my dressing room.

Kaitlyn's POV

I was sitting in my dressing room when there was a knock on the door. I opened it, and standing there was my high school crush, Roman Reigns.

"Hey Kaitlyn. I heard about what happened with Dolph, and I came to see if you were okay. May I come in?"

"Of course." I smiled and let him in. He art down in the couch and I sat next to him.

"So, how you holding up?" He asked.

"To be honest not so good. I still can't believe he would do something like this to me, Ro. I loved him with all of me. We have a kid for Christ's sake!" The tears came falling, and Roman wiped them away.

"Kaitlyn. Don't start crying over him. He hurt you. And you deserve better. You know I'm here for you. Anytime you need me, you call me. I care about you Kait. I'll do anything for you. Come here." He grabbed me and pulled me into a heart-warming hug. I felt, safe in his big, muscular arms, something I haven't felt in a while. I buried my face in his chest and breathed in his cologne. I looked in his eyes and he looked in mine. He leaned in and so did I. Our lips connected and it felt like sparks flying in the room. He cupped my cheek and deepened the kiss. He laid me down and put slow, sweet kisses all over my body. Wait! What am I doing? This is my high school crush! Oh well, Dolph did the same thing... We parted with him still on top of me.

"I actually have a confession Kaitlyn. I like you. I mean I really like you. I've lied you since high school. I can't stop thinking about you Celeste." He used my real name, so I knew he was serious.

"I like you too Roman." He smiled and leaned in again. Our lips connected and we immediately slid our tongues into each other's mouths. I slid his shirt over his head, exposing his awesome body. I ran my fingers through his long black hair as he attacked my neck passionately. I let out a soft moan and he slid my shirt over my head. I flipped him over.

"My turn." I whispered seductively in his ear. I started by kissing his neck, and he moaned softly. I kissed the top of his forehead and went from his lips, to his chest, and tugged at his pants. Before I could take then off, the producer knocked on the door.

"Kaitlyn your match is next. Head to the gorilla." He said. I got off Roman and headed to the gorilla. He was walking behind me.

"I'm guessing you're gonna accompany me to the ring." He smiled.

"I can do that." He said. I smiled.

"You ready?" I asked him. He linked our hands.

"Let's go."

Keep reaching higher!

My music played, and Roman and I walked out, holding hands.

"The following Divas match is set for one fall! Making her way to the ring, being accompanied by Roman Reigns, from Houston, Texas, Kaitlyn!" Justin Roberts said into the mic.

C- It looks like Kaitlyn had found a new love interest!

JBL- And she's found the right one, the powerhouse of The Shield, Roman Reigns!

L- Well, I think it's cute! Rumor has it that her and Dolph aren't together anymore.

The crowd cheered as we made our way to the ring. We waited for my opponent.

You can look but you can't touch

The Bella twins music played, and when Eva Marie came out, the WWE Universe booed. Now it's time for her to see why I'm WWE's Hybrid Diva.

"And her opponent, from Bay Area, California, Eva Marie!" The fans booed loudly. We stared each other down as Roman got out of the ring and the bell rung. I decided to take it easy on her since she's a newbie and all. We stepped up to each other, and she slapped me and started trash-talking. The fans oohed in shock. I held my face, looked at her, and pushed her towards the ropes. She cane at me, swinged, but missed. She cane at me again, but I caught her with a clothesline. I bounced off the ropes and she went under me, then over me, and delivered a hip-toss. She pranced around the ring and the fans booed. She went for the pin, and I powered out at one. She put me in the Sleeper Hold, and I was close to passing out. I heard Roman cheering me on and getting the WWE Universe to do the same. They started clapping, and I broke out of the hold by kicking her in the gut. I bounced off the ropes and clotheslined her. She got up, and I did it again. I irish-whipped her into the ropes and circled around her and rolled her up for the pin.

1...

2... She kicked out. I went to the corner and looked at the fans, and they screamed, knowing what's about to come next. I stomped my foot on the mat as the fans chanted "Spear, spear, spear!" I blew a kiss to Roman, and he grabbed it. Eva Marie got up, and I ran full speed at her, and speared her with all of my force. I hooked her leg as the ref counting.

1...

2...

3! DING DING DING! I smiled as the ref lifted my hand in victory. Roman came in the ring and gave me a hug. He held my waist as we stared into each other's eyes. We kissed and the crowd went wild.

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta Shield

The Shield's music blasted in the arena, and the fans stood up to watch the other two members of The Shield Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins walk through the crowd and down to the ring. Whatever they were doing, it wasn't scripted. Dean grabbed a mic.

"Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn. I see you and Roman have a little thing going on. Well, I don't know if Roman told you, but in order to continue seeing Roman, you have to join The Shield. So what's it gonna be Kaitlyn, are you gonna join The Shield?" Dean handed me the mic. The WWE Universe were chanting, "No!" but what choice did I have? I wanted to keep seeing Roman, and I was afraid of they would do to me if I said no. So I did the only thing I could. I joined The Shield.

"Yes. I will join The Shield." The fans booed.

"Welcome to The Shield Kaitlyn." Dean said with a devious grin on his face.

I'm here to show the world, I'm here to show the world, come on, bring it on!

Dolph was about the last person I wanted to see right now, but he proceeded down  to the ring. He had a mic in his hand.

"Kaitlyn, what are you doing? Joining The Shield? Come on Kait, this isn't you." Roman stepped up to Dolph with a mic in his hand.

"So now you care about what she's doing? You weren't too worried about Kaitlyn when you were screwing Eve Torres." The fans oohed in shock, and to be honest, I was pretty shocked too. Dolph and Roman were having a fierce staredown, and I lightly pushed then apart.

"Roman's right Dolph. You aren't too much about me when, well Ro already said it.

"Oh so you anyway have a nickname for him? I knew I should've stayed with Eve when I had the chance." I looked at him with hurt in my eyes. It quickly became anger as I slapped Dolph across the face.

"I LOVED YOU AND YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ME?! Well now, you can run right back to Eve. Wait, you're not running anywhere after this." I smiled devilishly and Roman went after Dolph, along with Seth and Dean. They held him up as I cupped his face. I punched him as he fell down. The Shield continued to attack Dolph and I smiled the entire time. Roman did his warrior cry, and Seth and Dean hoisted Dolph on Roman, and they did their signature Triple Powerbomb. I kneeled down to look at Dolph.

"Welcome to The Shield." I smiled and dropped my mic. Roman and I shared a passionate kiss. I walked backstage, feeling like someone for the first time in a while.

Diva's Title Match

AJ's POV

I was putting on my gear for the match when there was knock on the door. I opened it was Kait. She came in and say down on the couch, obviously exhausted.

"Someone's tired from trying to swallow Roman Reigns." I smiled.

"Well...?" Was all she said. I went to curling my hair.

"You nervous?" She asked me.

"No Kaitlyn, I just have butterflies in my stomach." I said sarcastically.

"Well don't be. I know what you're capable of. Just give it all and you'll win." The producer knocked on the door.

"Your match is next Miss Lee." I put on the rest of my makeup and headed to the gorilla with Kaitlyn.

Let's light it up!

My entrance music roared in the arena.

"Good luck Pickachu." Kaitlyn said.

"Thanks Two-Tones." I smiled and went through the curtain.

"The following match is set for one fall, and is for, the Diva's Championship! Introducing the first, from Union City, New Jersey, AJ Lee!" I skipped down to the ring and the crowd cheered. I hung on the ropes closest to the announcer's table and waited.

You can look but you can't touch

Nikki came down to the ring, the title bouncing up and down as she walked down to the ring.

"And her opponent, from Scottsdale, Arizona, she is the Diva's Champion, Nikki Bella!" The crowd booed. She stepped in the ring and held get title in the air and she gave it to the ref and he held it in the air to signal it was on the line. The bell rung and the match started.

The closing of the match

Author's POV

Control had shifted back and forth during this match. Both competitors have hit their finisher at least once. But now, Nikki is in control. AJ is on the mat and Nikki goes to the top rope and goes for an elbow to the heart, but AJ moves out of the way and catches Nikki with a superkick that could be heard all around Miami. She went for the pin.

1...

2...

Thr- Nikki barely made the count by kicking out at 2 3/4. AJ, along with the rest of the arena was shocked. AJ knew what she had to do. She grabbed Nikki's arm and locked in the Black Widow as tight as she could.

"TAP NIKKI! TAP!" She screamed as Nikki screamed in pain. But she wasn't about to tap so easily. Somehow, using all the strength she had, Nikki manages to lift AJ in the air, with the Black Widow still locked in and ran her against the turnbuckle. Nikki creates just enough space to kick AJ in the gut, deliver the Bellabuster, and secure the victory. AJ is devastated. She told everybody she was gonna get it done, but she didn't.

"Here's your winner and still the Diva's Champion, Nikki Bella!" The ref hands Nikki back the Diva's title and raises her hand in victory. But Nikki wanted to send a message to AJ and every diva in the locker room. She started attacking an already defenseless AJ. She had no strength left in her to fight back. Nikki tossed AJ out of the ring. She grabbed a chair from under the ring and started beating AJ with it. She leaned her head against the ring post and stepped back. She ran full force and hit her foot on the side of AJ's skull, adding insult to injury.

Your time is up, my time is now, it's the franchise boy I'm shining now, you can't see me, my time it's now!

John raced down the ramp you where AJ was, unconscious.

"ENOUGH NIKKI! THAT'S ENOUGH! She's already hurting. You've done enough damage." She grabbed her title and headed to the back, with a smile on her face. TLC went off the air with John carrying AJ to the back in his shoulder.

Club Karma

John's POV

I watched as AJ slept soundly in our bed. I still can't believe I let this get out of hand like this, I never wanted AJ tho get hurt, especially not this bad. Nikki has gone way too far! The doctor said he didn't know if AJ will be able to get in the ring anytime soon. My phone rings and it's Dolph.

D- Hey John. The roster is going to Club Karma and we were wondering if you want to come.

J- Yeah I can come. I'm on my way.

D- Alright. See ya when your get here. Bye.

J- Bye. I take a quick shower and get out. I throw on clothes, grab my keys and head to the club. AJ will be okay... right? When I get there, half the roster is already there. I head to the bar and order a fruit Martini. I take a couple sips when I see Nikki walking this way. Damn she looks good.

"Hey John." She grabbed the second Martini glass and took a sip.

"Hey Nikki." She smiled.

"So what are doing here alone?" I knew where this was going.

"Nikki. You're the reason I'm here alone. Don't start this." She frowned. By this time, I was on my third glass.

"Can I get Hennessey on the rocks?" She asked the bartender and he handed her a glass.

"Here John. Drink this." I took a sip, and it was actually good, better than the Martini.

Nikki's Hotel Room

Nikki's POV

After six glasses of Hennessey, John was wasted, but sober. I helped John in the room and we fell down on the bed, with me on top of him.We started laughing, then slowed our laughter down and stared into each other's eyes as if we were falling in love all over again.

"Nikki..." John said slowly as I leaned in. I couldn't help it. I needed him and I knew he wanted me. Our lips connected. John immediately kissed back. I cupped his face and deepened the kiss. We parted.

"You want me, don't you John?" I asked him. He looked at me with lust in his eyes. He cupped my face and kissed me. We switched positions and John was on top. He slid his shirt over his head and removed his shoes. We kissed again as we removed each other's clothes slowly. John began putting love bites all over my body, and I let out a soft moan.

John's POV

Nikki just looked so good, and I was going through a lot with AJ, I just couldn't help myself. It was too late to go back. I put love bites all over her beautiful body and she let out a soft moan. I made sweet, passionate love to Nikki and I knew that after this night, things will never be the same.

Yay me! I finally updated! So, John and Nikki? What do you think?

Is John right when he says things will never be the same?

What's next for Kaitlyn?

What will AJ have to say about John not coming home last night?

Is John being seduced by Nikki? Or is John falling hard for her?

Is there really no going back for John?

Does Dolph really care about Kaitlyn?

Who's side are you on?

Team AJ/John?

Team John/Nikki?

Team Kaitlyn/Dolph?

Team Kaitlyn/Roman?

Don't forget to Vote AND Comment!

Thefuturemrsorton119 & natynasmith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 211 4
The fact that we hate each other don't mean we can't fuck. Just don't fall in love with me. Jey Uso/OC 4 part series.
16.3K 1.4K 36
β”Šπ—šπ—’π——π——π—˜π—¦π—¦. *:ο½₯゚✧ βͺ π™±π™°πšπ™Ύπ™½ π™²π™Ύπšπ™±π™Έπ™½ ❫ ❝ you put her down, you liked her hopeless. to walk a...
18.9K 859 66
Nena
388K 5.4K 33
What happens when the man you love cheats on you with your best friends and leaves you speech less and nothing to care for......................