The Blue Moon Hotel [REWRITIN...

By xXdArKbuNNyXx

[NAMES WILL BE CHANGED] "Rozie, you not making sense. Werewolves? You know they don't exist" Day is a we... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Epilogue

Prologue

736 8 0
By xXdArKbuNNyXx

Prologue

I opened my eyes to see myself getting up from bed without any reason. I felt that I was in a dream, and I probably was since I couldn't control my movement. I slipped on my ROXY sandals and walked out of my room on the top floor of the Blue Moon Hotel. My feet had a mind of their own and walked in the direction of my dad's office where nobody is allowed to go in.

I tried to stop, but I couldn't.

My hand wrapped itself around the knob and turned it. The door slightly creaked as it opened wide revealing a large conference room, but that didn't cause me to freeze in my tracks. There was a huge werewolf on the large conference room.

Its fur was jet black and I could barely see it in the darkness except for its light blue eyes and sharp white teeth.It growled and I wanted to run out of the room but my feet seemed to be stuck to the ground. It lunged at me and I screamed raising my arms for defense against its huge jaws.

I woke up with a scream and my alarm going off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 332 26
I looked into his eyes and Cammie screamed mate. AGAIN? I've heard of a second chance mate, but why was mine the SAME PERSON? Can 3 girls accept the...
224K 6.3K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
419 2 36
Roxanne Summers is a normal werewolf but comes from a rich werewolf family where her dad is the Alpha. Soon enough it's her time to take over as the...
12K 394 25
He's a werewolf. She's, not exactly human. But she doesn't realize this until she gets into a car accident and she starts thinking she hit her head h...