Rishabala FF : Bewitched

lazyakabookworm tarafından

Madhu is a witch who is destined to marry the wrong man, and her nani intervenes resulting in Madhu meeting R... Daha Fazla

Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Part 05
Part 06
Part 07
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12 (Correct Part Updated)
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Epilogue

Part 14

5.4K 330 24
lazyakabookworm tarafından

RK wakes up to find himself on a bed. He looks around to find Madhu furiously looking at him while Nani and Trishna had a disinterested look and Bittuji looking pale. "Madhu..." RK sits up in shock. Then he gets up from the bed and runs towards her, "You are really pregnant?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"She is." Trishna confirms.

"Did you check with a doctor?" RK asks her.

"We don't have to do that." Nani tells him arrogantly. "Trishna has the power to detect pregnancy."

RK looks at Trishna in shock and then he turns to Madhu and she was still furious. RK turns to Trishna asks her excitedly, "You said son, right?"

"Yeah... first one son... then a daughter."

"Two kids?" RK asks smiling excitedly.

"He will not touch me again!" Madhu says furiously.

Trishna shrugs in reply. "I am telling you what I saw."

RK turns to Madhu and cups her face, "A son, Madhu. Like you said our baby a symbol of our love."

"It's a symbol of your betrayal and nothing more!" Madhu tells him furiously as she pushed his hand away.

"Your son can hear you, Madhu." Nani gently tells her.

Madhu looks at her in panic as she kept her hand on her stomach silently apologizing to her son.

"We'll have to get married as soon as possible." RK tells Madhu.

"I won't marry you." Madhu tells him angrily.

"You have to, Madhu. This is no longer about you or me, this is about our baby." RK tells her in a stern voice.

Madhu furiously looks at him but she knew he was telling the truth, if they don't get married then people are going to raise their finger on their son and she couldn't have that. "The next day I'll divorce you." Madhu tells him.

"Are you mad?" RK asks her furiously.

"You need him, Madhu." Trishna tells her.

"I don't need him! I can look after my son."

"You can't, Madhu." Nani tells her.

"As far as I can see, he is the one who is going to save your son from Balraj." Trishna tells her.

"Balraj?" Madhu asks panicking. "He is real?"

"Who is Balraj?" RK asks curiously.

"He is a wizard. A cruel wizard." Madhu tells him panicking. "But why does he want to hurt our baby?"

"He is going to see that your son will be the end of him and before he can kill Balraj, Balraj will try to kill your son." Trishna tells her.

Seeing Madhu pale, RK gently holds Madhu and pulls her towards him. "Tell me about this Balraj." RK instructs no one in particular.

"Well you could say he is Voldemort." Trishna tells him.

"Huh?" RK asks confused.

"Harry Potter, Chief." Bittuji whispers to him.

"I know that" RK says rolling his eyes, "But tell me about him."

"Before that don't you want to know about your son?" Nani asks him.

"What about my son?" RK asks confused.

"Your son is going to be one of the greatest wizards of our time." Trishna tells him.

"Oh my God!" Madhu gasps in shock.

"Whatever you believe Madhu, your son is born out of true love. RK does truly love you." Trishna tells Madhu. Madhu looks at RK in shock. "Has she told you that truer the love, that powerful the child would be?" Trishna asks him.

RK nods his head in yes.

"He is so powerful that he can perform magic even from the womb." Nani informs him.

"So he was the one who saved me yesterday and today the car and not Madhu?" RK asks shocked.

"I told you it was not me."

"Yes, it was him."

"He was the one who broke your fall now and brought you here." Bittuji informs him.

"What?" RK asks shocked, in all the confusion he hadn't wondered how he got here.

"You were floating in the air." Bittuji says going pale again remembering what he had witnessed.

"Due to some unknown strange unbelievable reasons your son seems to adore you." Nani tells him in disgust.

"He is my son." RK justifies offended.

"So, he can't see you in pain." Trishna tells him.

RK decided that among Madhu's relatives he liked Trishna who seemed more level headed and seemed to accept that Madhu and he were made for each other, and should be together.

"And he wants you two to be together." Nani tells them.

"How do you know that?" Madhu asks shocked.

"Every day, I have been keeping check on you, checking your past to make sure he didn't try to get together with you but not even once I saw him with you or saw anything that conflicted with what you told me. Your son has been manipulating my visions all these while." Nani tells Madhu.

"He is that powerful?" Madhu asks shocked.

"More powerful than you can ever imagine, Madhu. And he hasn't even come into his full powers yet." Trishna tells her.

Madhu turns to look at RK in shock and even he was looking so shocked.

"What does he have to do with Balraj?" Madhu asks them worried.

"Balraj is an evil man who misused his magic for his evil needs. He did a spell which turned him immortal." Nani tells RK.

"Immortal?" RK asks shocked. When he starts to think nothing could shock him they would throw in a new twist.

"How long has he lived to know that he is immortal?" Bittuji asks not believing the immortality crap.

"More than 150 years." Nani tells him.

"150?" RK asks shocked. There goes another twisty crap.

"His dark magic has given him immortality. He has made many human, animals and supernatural sacrifices for that."

"Supernatural?" RK asks confused.

"You don't think vampires, werewolves, banshees, succubus are all work of fiction, do you?" Trishna asks him grinning wickedly.

"Oh my!" RK says in shock. My head is spinning. "All these are just too much for me to understand. I can't take this. I need air." RK says frantically. Then suddenly he stops in shock as he starts to feel himself calming up.

"Feeling calm?" Nani asks him.

"You did that?" RK asks shocked. What all can these people do?

"Do you really think I would do anything to help you?" Nani asks outraged.

"He did it?" Madhu asks shocked.

"As I said, he loves this man!" Nani says in disgust.

RK ignores her and turns to Trishna, "Please continue."

"Well... as I was saying... there has been this myth around that Balraj has abused his power for his needs so much that he has become an abomination to nature. He is so against nature and someone who is very close to nature will be the end of him. So it looks like your child is that wizard who is going to be the end of Balraj."

"You mean he is going to kill Balraj?" Madhu asks shocked, her son being a killer was just too much for her.

"I don't know." Trishna tells her worriedly, "I keep getting two images. One of Balraj dying with you two near him."

"And the other?" RK asks as his heart started slamming against his chest.

"Balraj killing the fetus." Trishna tells them in a worried tone.

"NO!" Madhu says in a near shout.

RK pulls Madhu close to him and hugs her tight. "Nothing is going tohappen to our baby, Madhu." RK promises her. If Balraj is known as Voldemortthen his son would damn well be known as the boy who lived!!!

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.2K 479 1
Madhu was working as a maid in RK's house when one day unexpectedly she is asked to marry him for a year when his marriage gets cancelled at the last...
81.7K 2.7K 6
RK and Madhu are married in the most bizarre way and now they have to deal with their new relation. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
39.3K 1.5K 3
Madhu falls in love with the school hero and her best friend's brother, Rishabh Kundra. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
81.5K 2.5K 4
When his brother runs away, RK has to step in as the groom and marry Madhubala. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya