Rishabala FF : It's In His Ki...

Od lazyakabookworm

After she was jilted two weeks before her marriage, Madhubala is back in India with Sultan and Sahasra after... Více

Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Part 05
Part 06
Part 07
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 A
Part 16 B
Part 17
Part 18 A
Part 18 B
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23 A
Part 23 B
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 & Epilogue

Part 19

6.4K 351 15
Od lazyakabookworm

Thanks to all for voting and commenting for the previous part. Sorry can't individually reply to all the comments.

RK walks back in with Sassy in his hands and found Madhu standing near the window exactly where she had been standing when he had left half an hour ago.

"MAMA!!!" Sassy screamed out to her mother, and Madhu takes a step back in shock, which made Sassy laugh, while RK immediately noticed the traces of tears on her face. But this time, he didn't feel sad for her, remembering the past had made him angry at her, yet again. She should have waited for him, not marry the next available guy, the moment he left. But then, he just couldn't ignore the pain he felt somewhere in a corner of his heart the moment he saw her tears. At times, he hated himself for loving her like this, waiting for her like this, but not even for a second was he able to hate her.

Madhu quickly wiped off her tears and walked towards Sassy and Shaurya. And she noticed Sassy looking at her curiously with a frown on her face which mirrored her father's when he scrutinized something.

"Mama, are you crying?" Sassy asked worriedly as she stretched her hands towards her mother to take her. Madhu immediately looks at Shaurya to see his reaction, and the way he was looking it was obvious that he knew she was crying. She immediately takes Sassy in her hand and looks at her.

"No... why should I cry?" Madhu asked her daughter with a fake smile.

"Then why are there tears on your face?" Sassy asked suspiciously.

Madhu fakes a laugh "That's water, baby."

Sassy continues to look at Madhu for a few seconds to make sure whether she was telling the truth, then starts smiling and gives Madhu a big kiss on her face while Madhu smiles and this time, it was not fake.

"Good night, Sassy." RK said as he softly ruffled her hair. Sassy immediately turns to look at him sadly "You leaving?"

"Yeah, I have to go home right?" RK asks her with a smile, while Madhu looked on confused, sometime back he had refused to go home, and now he himself is going. What had happened?

"Go after sometime... please?" Sassy makes her puppy face, which always works on Sultan, and RK was no exception.

RK sighs "Okay." He takes Sassy from Madhu and kisses her.

"It's time to sleep, Sahasra." Madhu gently reminded her daughter, and hoping Shaurya would take that as an excuse and leave.

Sassy turns and looks at RK "Will you tell me a story before I go to sleep?"

RK smiles disappointedly "I don't know any stories."

"Then sing for me?"

RK couldn't refuse her, when she was asking so sweetly, so he smiles "Okay."

http://www.saavn.com/s/album/hindi/Sentimental-Mohammed-Rafi---Kya-Hua-Tera-Vaada-2003/NFQ6R1P-ne8_

Kya Hua Tera Vadaa Woh Kasam Woh Iraada

RK holding Sassy protectively against his chest and starts pacing the room as he sang to her.

Bhoolega Dil Jis Din Tumhe

Woh Din Zindagi Ka Aakhri Din Hoga

Kya Hua Tera Vadaa Woh Kasam Woh Iraada

RK slowly turns and looks at Madhu who was standing at the door and watching them with tears in her eyes.

Bhoolega Dil Jis Din Tumhe

Woh Din Zindagi Ka Aakhri Din Hoga

RK walks towards Madhu and looking at her, he softly sings with tears in his eyes.

Kya Hua Tera Vadaa

Yaad Hai Mujhko Tune Kaha Tha, Tumse Nahin Roothenge Kabhi

Madhu looks away. She just couldn't look at him anymore, as she herself didn't understand what he was telling her or accusing her of.

Dil Ki Tarah Se Haath Mile Hain, Kaise Bhala Chootenge Kabhi

Teri Baahon Mein Beeti Har Shyaam, Bewafa Yeh Bhi Kya Yaad Nahin

RK turns away from her, and resumes his pacing.

Kya Hua Tera Vadaa Woh Kasam Woh Iraada

Bhoolega Dil Jis Din Tumhe

Woh Din Zindagi Ka Aakhri Din Hoga

Kya Hua Tera Vadaa Woh Kasam Woh Iraada

Realizing that Sassy had slept off, RK walks towards the bed.

Oh Kehne Waale Mujhko Farebi

Kaun Farebi Hai Yeh Bata

Woh Jisne Gham Liya Pyaar Ki Khaatir Ya Jisne Pyaar Ko Bech Diya

Nasha Daulat Ka Aisa Bhi Kya

Ke Tujhe Kuch Bhi Yaad Nahin

RK slowly gives Madhu a side glance, as he with utmost care place Sassy on the bed.

Kya Hua Tera Vadaa Woh Kasam Who Iraada

Bhoolega Dil Jis Din Tumhe

Woh Din Zindagi Ka Aakhri Din Hoga

RK slowly covers Sassy with the blanket and softly kisses her on her forehead, started walking out.

Kya Hua Tera Vadaa Woh Kasam

As he reaches the door, he slowly looks at Madhu as he sang the last line of the song, and slowly walked out.

Madhu slouched down the floor and burst out crying. Why didn't he leave her alone? What did he want from her? What was he accusing her of? His eyes, his attitude, his song, everything accused her of something, but what? Angrily wiping off her tears, she stood up. She was going to go to his house and tell him to leave her daughter and her alone. She was sick and tired of playing to his tunes. She angrily marched out of the room.

Madhu was shocked to find him sitting in their living room, he looked defeated, as he sat there looking down at his chappals. All her anger vanished seeing him like that. She had never seen him like this. He looked lost. As if sensing her presence, he suddenly looked up, there were tears trailing down his face, but the moment his eyes met hers, everything changed. He looked angry. He angrily got up from the couch and in two strides he was near her.

He caught her arms and started shaking her angrily as she flinched in pain.

"WHY? Why Madhu? Why???" He angrily asked her.

"Why what, Shaurya?" She asked him with tears freely flowing from her eyes.

"Why didn't you wait for me? Why did you marry that Sultan? Why Madhu? How could you forget me so fast? So fast... that you even had a baby with Sultan. Didn't I mean anything to you, that you forgot me in a second and moved on? Why didn't you wait for me to come back?"

"For how long, Shaurya? For how long did you expect me to wait for you?" she asked him as she loudly cried now.

"All your life!"

Then she understood why he was so angry with her. He had expected her to wait for him. He had expected that she wait for him all her life, as he went on with his life till he realized her worth and came back for her. And she started hating herself more, for ever loving him, for still loving him, for having his baby, and for still hoping somewhere deep down in her heart that by some miracle they would be together again.

When she kept staring at him with lot of pain in her eyes, he slowly let go off her. Then he angrily turned back and started walking out. He opened the door, and stood there immobile for a few seconds, and then without looking at her, he said "I once told you that, whatever you do, I can never be angry with you for long, and I would always forgive you. But one thing I can never ever forgive you for is, Sahasra."

Madhu looked at him in shock. She had thought he loved their daughter. Didn't he? Was he using their daughter?

"She should have been mine." He slowly looked at her, and his heart was in his eyes. And seeing the pain in his eyes, she wanted to tell him that Sahasra was their daughter, Sahasra was his.

"I would have loved her like no other father would have loved his daughter. (Then he softly whispered) Maybe I already do. (Suddenly, he was angry) she should have called me her father, not Sultan, not anyone else. Me! I can never forgive you for that Madhu. She should have been born to me. I should have been her father." Saying that he angrily walked off, while Madhu stood there rooted to the ground. Her fears were increasing tenfold, if he ever found out that Sahasra was his, and then he would take her daughter away from her. What would she do without her daughter? How would she live without her daughter? Something died in her the moment she realized that she can never ever tell Shaurya that Sahasra is his daughter.

Next day, RK after locking the door was walking towards his car hurriedly, he was late. Yesterday, after coming back from Madhu's house he hadn't slept. He just sat there looking at Madhu's and Sassy's photo as he cursed his fate, God and Madhu for his life turning out like this.

"RISHUUU" RK was about to get into his car, when he heard Sassy call out to him. He immediately turned towards the sound and found Sassy standing in the terrace of their house, happily waving at him. He waved back at her with a big smile on his face.

"Come here!" she called out to him. RK just couldn't refuse her, and leaving his laptop and briefcase inside the car and briskly telling his driver to wait, he ran towards Madhu's house as Sassy ran back in the house to meet her friend.

RK rang the bell, and waited for Madhu to open the door.

"Rishu!" RK turned towards the window and found Sassy smiling at him excitedly.

"Open the door, Sassy" he gently instructed her with a small smile on his face. Sassy nodded and turned to walk towards the door, then she stopped as she instructed someone inside the house "Open the door, it's my friend!" RK was suddenly curious, who was she talking to?

Suddenly, a woman opened the door and RK looked on in shock. He had never seen this woman before here. Who was she?

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

92.3K 2.6K 5
After RK chose her sister Dipali over her, Madhu has been trying to move on. She hasn't seen him since then but a promise to her mother forces her to...
20.2K 694 1
Madhu is forced to marry Superstar RK, to satisfy his ego. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
10K 575 1
RK is getting engaged, but his best friend and the one true love of his life, Madhubala asks him a favor. She wants him to give her a baby. Cover C...
20.2K 644 1
RK and Madhu have an arranged marriage, and how they deal with the initial small issues in every marriage. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya