Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

46. (Hoes Over Bros?)

593 22 18
By KSmittySmith

Cameron pulls up to my apartment building and I open the door and look at him.

"You're not coming in?" I asked him.

"I have a fitting to go to" he says looking at me and I stare at him.

"Are you really mad at me that I'm not going as your date?" I asked him.

"No, I'm not" he looks down at his phone then back at me. "I have about fifteen minutes before I have to meet her so do you want me to come upstairs?"

"Alright Cameron" I said getting out the car. I open the back door to get my bags and Cameron comes around to my side and grabs my bags from me.

"Hey, I'm not mad" he says looking at me. I bite my lip and he leans in to kiss me and I smile. Cameron carries my bags up to my room for me. He sets them down in the bedroom and I had texted Jasmine that I was home. Cameron comes behind and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Do you need me for anything else?"

"No you can go" I say and he kisses my cheek. I turn and smile at him and he kisses me again.

"I'm happy we got to meet each other's moms, that's a big step in our relationship, right?"

"Yes, it is"

"Alright, I will text you later on tonight after my fitting babe" Cameron said as we walk down the hall to the front.

"Sounds good" I say and he turns around to look at me.

"I love you" he says and I couldn't help but blush.

"I love you too" I say kissing him and he laughs.

"Bye Mel" Cameron opens the door and I close it and smile. I do love Cameron, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I feel like him saying it to me is not enough. I go to my bedroom starting to clean and put things away when I hear knocking at my door. I hurried to run to it and Jasmine comes in. She holds the envelope in the hair and I scream and take it. I hurried to open it and read.

Dear Melanie Smith,

We are happy to invite you to the Streamy Awards this year! The Streamy Awards is where we celebrate and congratulate internet sensations like yourself. We also would like to announce that you will be one of the nominees for "Upcoming YouTuber." We are so excited to invite you this year. The Streamy Awards will be held at the Microsoft Center in LA Live. We really hope to see you. This invitation is yours and you are also permitted to bring one guest as you wish. Have a great day and let us know if you have any questions!

- The Streamy Awards

"I'M NOMINATED FOR A STREAMY" I shout and Jasmine screams.

"WHAT!" she yells taking the paper from me. She reads the paper in disbelief then looks at me and we started screaming together. I can't believe I'm nominated! I can't believe I'm nominated. "Congrats honey" Jasmine says pulling me into a hug.

"I need to call my parents!" I say running to get to my phone. I stop when I reach my bedroom and thought about Cameron. I thought how heartbroken he was that I wasn't going as his date. I turn around and walk back to the living to look at Jasmine still jumping around. "Jasmine" I said and she looks at me.

"What? Should I go get us alcohol to celebrate?" she laughs and I smile.

"Cameron asked me to be his date to the Streamy's" and she just stares at me.

"Okay and...." I just stare at her. "Mel don't"

"What?"

"Don't go as his date" she says staring at me. She picks up the envelope and puts in my face. "Do you see this? It's your personal invite! You don't need Cameron to go"

"Yes I know, but we are a couple and we can go together"

"You guys can still be a couple and not go together" she says and I rolled my eyes. "You'll see each other there"

"We won't be able to like sit with each other" I said.

"Please tell me you are joking?"

"WHAT'S UP BITCHES? I heard someone got invited to the Streamy's. FINALLY" Nessa screams coming down my hallway. She stops when she sees us. "Why are you guys not jumping around?"

"She doesn't want to take her invite" Jasmine said.

"No! That's not what I said!" I say looking over at Nessa. "Cameron asked me if I could be his date"

"His plus one?"

"No his date"

"So yes his plus one" Jasmine said and I rolled my eyes at her.

"No Mel. Come on use your invitation" Nessa says.

"You're taking Christian as your date" I said.

"Because he didn't get invited" she says and I shake my head. "Melanie, Cameron is cool and all but you don't need to be attached to his hip every fuckin minute"

"I'm not! God Nessa" I said staring at her.

"Babe" Jasmine said turning me to look at her. "I'm happy for you regardless. I love you regardless. Just let me tell you this, if you go as Cameron's date, I am not in control of anything. Rachel and her team will be in-charge of picking you up. Making sure you get there to walk the carpet. To getting you to your seats, the after party, everything! She's in-charge" Jasmine says and I stare at her. "I can help you get ready and get your dress here but everything else they will be in control of"

"I get it Jasmine" I push my hair back and went to sit on the couch. "Listen I don't see the big deal. This is what I wanted right? To get my own invite? And now I did and I also have a boyfriend now who loves me and wants me to go with him. It'll be our first big public event together"

"He loves you?" Nessa says looking at me. "Oh God" Nessa puts her hand on her head.

"What the hell is your problem Nessa?" I said looking at her.

"As of right now? You are!"

"Why are you jealous or something?" I said and she stares at me in disbelief.

"Me? Jealous? Of what? You're controlling ass boyfriend?" she says and I shake my head. "You are so far up his ass Melanie, its sad!"

"You guys are acting like I'm not going! I'll still be there! I'm even nominated! I will be there, but I'll be there with Cameron"

"Mel but..." Jasmine starts to say.

"No, I'm over this conversation! I'm going with Cameron as his date and that's final! Either you are with me or you are against me" I say staring at them. They both stare at me and I see Nessa roll her eyes.

"I'm going to go with... against you" she says and I cross my arms. "God Mel! You've really changed, you know that, right? It's so sad to see you like this"

"Like what!" I yell.

"WEAK!" she yells back. "You are weak! And that's not the Melanie I know. So when you grow up and get Cameron's dick out of your mouth, please let me know" she says walking away down the hallway. I shake my head and look at Jasmine when I hear the door slam shut. She stares at me and shakes her head.

"Alright..." she tosses the invitation on my coffee table. "I will call to get you a dress, and your own beauty team in time for the awards" she says going to pick up her purse. "I'm still happy for you Mel. Congrats on being a nominee" she says walking down the hall. I stare at the invitation and rolled my eyes. I go to lock my front door then walked to my bedroom and laid down. They are making a big deal out of nothing. I'm still going! After I got done cleaning my apartment, I honestly debated with myself telling my mom. I ended up telling her and my dad that I finally got my own invitation but I didn't tell them about me going with Cameron. When 10pm came around I went to take a shower. Nessa and I have had our little fights before but this one went a little too far. She did say some hurtful things to me. I leaned my head against the wall letting the water hit my back.

After my shower I got into bed and decided to text Cameron.

M: Hey babe, I know you've been busy but I'm about to go to sleep, so luv u, night

I put my phone on the charger and got under my blanket and it called it a night. The following morning I went to take a shower and changed into some sweats and a t-shirt. I go to the kitchen to make me some cereal. I grab my phone and sit down in the living room. Cameron had texted me last night.

C: Hey babe, sorry I didn't get in till after midnight. I hope you have a good nights rest, love you, night

I smile at him saying love you and looked at my other messages. Jasmine.

J: I made you an appointment tonight at 8pm to get your fittings, I'll be by to pick you up around 7pm. I also contacted The Streamy's and told them that you are going with Cameron Dallas's invitation.

M: Alright sounds good

I eat my cereal thatis now a little soggy and watched TV. Today was a pretty relax day, Cameron wasbusy for a few hours because he had a couple of meetings this morning, however he did had time to send me a snap.

Damn! He is so handsome. I would of text Nessa but I'm pretty pissed at her and she is at me. I then decided to go on twitter.

MeetMel: Hey everyone! Super excited to say I am a nominee for "Upcoming YouTuber" at The Streamy Awards! I am beyond grateful! Love you all!

I decided to go edit one of my videos I've kept in my computers to post it to YouTube. I make extra videos when I'm recording so if I don't have time to make a new one, I would post one I already had made. I decided to start editing the video of my "Victoria Secrets Haul". By the time I posted it on YouTube I look down at the time and it was rolling around 2:30pm.

"Shit!" I say grabbing my phone and calling Nessa. I go to my bedroom and went to my closet to start getting dressed.

"Hello?" she says unwelcoming on the phone.

"Hey? Aren't we late picking up Tana and Lynd?" I say.

"We're right here bud!" Tana yells over the phone.

"Hiya" Lyndsey says. I stop for a minute and shook my head.

"You guys are all together?" I asked.

"Yea Mel, I decided to go ahead and pick them up. We're going to stop and get something to eat, want us to grab you something?" Nessa says. I was so confused and at the same time hurt. All of my friends together without me?

"Whatever Nessa" I say hanging up on her. I throw my jeans on the ground and walked out my closet. She's so annoying! She's mad at me because I have a boyfriend that I truly like and he cares about me? What kind of friend is that? I dialed Cameron's number and he answers on the 4th ring.

"Hey baby"

"Hey, umm... I'm sorry I called if you are busy"

"No, you're fine. I just got out of the last meeting today, what have you been up to?" he asked.

"Nothing really, just posted a new YouTube video"

"I know you did, I got the notification" he says and I laugh.

"You're subscribe to my channel?"

"Of course" he says and I smile. "I am about to be home in about 45 minutes, can you come over?"

"Yea"

"Great! I'll stop and get us some Chick-Fil-A"

"Sounds yummy, I'll see you in a little Cam"

"Alright, love you, bye" he says.

"Love you, bye" Isaid and we get off the phone. I go back to my closet and started to getdress. I can't wait to tell him that I'm choosing to go with him as his date!

Authors Note: (So I'm going to say we are getting close to the end. About two more chapters?  Not sure yet. Please comment and tell me:

Is Melanie whipped?

Do you agree with Nessa?

Should Mel go as Cameron's date?

How do you think the story is going to end? LET ME KNOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 8.7K 35
"I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe That we're meant to be But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy Get the best of me Look, I don't mean t...
8.6K 250 27
Set in biblical times and recounting real biblical events, The Annunaki War tells the tales of the old testament as witnessed by a select few, chosen...
257K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC