The Emo Girl

By isabellacutie3111

17 year old Isabella is bullied all the time but one day she finds Michael and then the fall in love! ( btw M... More

Time For School
Running Away From Home
Where am I
A New Boy
A New Friend
A Long Day
Last Day Of School Dance
At the Dance
At the Movie Theater

Walking Home From School

82 1 0
By isabellacutie3111

My second class is over.  I start to walk home.  Right when I get back outside Elizabeth, Alli, and Katelynn stare at me.  I ignore it and start walking but then Katelynn comes and pushes me I fall on the concrete and my knee starts bleeding then Katelynn says " oops " and they walk away.  I get up and start walking home.  I walk through a big field to get to my house.  A few minutes later I get home.  My parents are sitting outside.  My mom says " why's your knee bleeding" then I say " I fell".  Then I walk inside and go up to my room.  I sit on my bed and study for my reading test that I have tomorrow which is in my second class.  I go to sleep.  " Izzy wake up and get ready".  She comes upstairs because I didn't respond.   She notices that my window is open and that I'm not in my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
562K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
144K 5.1K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...