Uh... I'm Actually A Girl (To...

By Wandering_Revenant

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke have a new member on the team. Kaori Rikuto is placed on Squad 7 without any argum... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
Remaking
Questions and Doubt
Let's Get This Party Started
Sayonara
Change of Plans
All Done
[10] Just For You Guys

DISCONTINUED

1.5K 36 17
By Wandering_Revenant

Hey, guys. I decided to discontinue this story. I literally have nothing to write about for this story and I have no inspiration. I really thought I could pull off a full Tokyo Ghoul/Naruto Fanfic. Well, the important thing is that I tried. I'm sorry to end the story here when it's getting good, but I don't have anything to write about nor do I know what I'm gonna do with Kaori or the characters. So, I decided to discontinue this story. It's nobody's fault, I've just lost interest. I love you all and hope to see you in one of my other books.

Stay awesome!

Kureiji out~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 18.7K 80
When a kid suddenly appears in the academy.. She is stuck with girls swooning over her, boys envying her and obvious crushes happening on her. But wh...
310K 7.1K 30
After being kidnapped for 15 long years, you return home to find out that all of your friends, and your ex-fiance, are married with kids. This is an...
20.3K 332 37
Naruto and his twin sister Kazumi, are the one of the last Uzumaki and Namikaze's left. Sasuke, is a different story. He doesn't want to seek reveng...
101K 2.8K 16
Team7 are in the middle of training when an unexpected, mysterious purple cloud switches Naruto into.. Naruto? How did it happen? How will they get t...