How Some Metals Melt ( Steven...

By MysticalLizard

Your just a simple person, nothing to you. You waited for you two friends, Brendan and May, to finish school... More

The Café of Meetings
Star Light
Electric Beauty
Brunch?
I'm...Sorry
Let's Go Soon, Okay?
Majestic Waters
Drunken Confessions
Best Wishes
Sootopolis Life (Part 1)
Sootopolis Life (Part 2)
Aqua and Magma
Pained Looks
Mind Hell
No Going Back on Wishes
The End of the Beginning
Sequal!!

Phone Calls

2.6K 57 2
By MysticalLizard

I was sat down on the cool floor of the shower. Water ran down from my hair to the front of my face. I had my knees to my chest, and was leaning on the wall.
'Your wasting water (y/n). Nurse Joy will get mad at you and- no.... just stop. It's time to forget about it.' 'But you can't forget about it, Charizard is hurt and could die because of your actions!' I one of my hands from my knee, and turned off the water. The extra water on my hair dropped down on to the shower floor as I stood up. I opened the door and stepped out. I dried my hair with the towel, then wrapped it around my body. Opening the door to the bathroom, I walked over to my bag. I rummaged my hand around before finally finding clothes to put on.
It had been over a day, and I hadn't heard anything about Charizard. I flopped onto the bed, and looked over at the clock. 14:18 (2:18 pm). 'A little rest wouldn't hurt anyone right?' 'Well, you slept for the whole day yesterday, so yes, it would.' 'But I'm tired, and there's nothing to do, nor do I want to do anything.' 'Doing something would help your health, maybe it would even make you stop talking to yourself.' 'Oh shut up.' I look down at the floor to my bag with my other Pokémon. I reached inside, and pulled out a crumpled note. It was Steven's, the one he had given me after the lunch we went on. I flipped it open, his hand writing was still as neat as it was when I got it.
    At the bottom, was his number. I would have called him that night, but I were busy packing, and forgot it entirely. 'Good, your doing something, talking to people who make you feel good.'
     I pulled out my phone and began to type it in. 'Hopefully he answers.' 'He will trust me (y/n).' 'Why should I trust you. 'Because I am you, idiot.' I hit the call button.
   *Ring*
   *Ring*
   "Hello?" A voice on the other end said.
   "Hello, is umm, Steven there?" I asked.
   "I'm sorry to say, but he's in a meeting. I can leave a message if you'd like." The voice said. "All I need is your name."
   "No, that's fine. I didn't think he was free anyways. Wait, isn't this his cell?" I once again asked.
   "Yes it is, but it's an important meeting and he doesn't want to be disturbed." They said.
   "Alright, sorry to waste your time, bye." I said and hung up. 'Great, this is why I don't listen to you.' 'You mean yourself.'
    *knock*
    *knock*
   "Yes?" I asked.
   The door opened. "Hello, Miss Evans?" Nurse Joy asked.
   "Yes?" I asked.
   "Well, it's about your Charizard." She said.
   My eyes widen. "What, happened..." I said, all the rest of my emotions that hadn't already left were now gone. I held back tears as Nurse Joy began to speak again.
   "It's, just that he hasn't woken up yet. Maybe you'll have an affect." She told me. I nodded, and sat up off the bed.
_______________________________

"Who was it Wallace?" Steven asked.
"I don't know, some girl. But she bought it." Wallace said.
"Shit, I knew I should have answered." Steven said.
"Why?" Wallace asked.
"I think I knew who it was." Steven spoke silently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 59 3
COMPLETE. Ash gets his hands on a special book that helps him understand the difference between boys and girls... or else, maybe girls and MISTY. Pok...
507K 6.6K 59
Ash x Harem (If y'all don't like harem shit, then don't read lmao) »»----- ♔ -----«« Ash Ketchum disappeared 1 year ago after saving his friends from...
1.3K 14 6
A story of a young girl's journey with her Beldum. From Beldum till Metagross and how the Metagross saved the girl's life from great danger. Ps. I do...
26.6K 607 16
He had every precious gem in the world, but he didn't have her. ( may x steven stone )