the yoonmin bible; bts

By flowerryoongi

Holy Book Dedicated To Holy Ship book cover photo: tearbtss (on tumblr) © flowerryoongi; 2017 Start: 26/0... More

zero; intro
one; fan art // pt1
two; one-shot // 1
three; isac moments
four; iconic moments
five; fmv
six; one-shot // 1.5
seven; memes
eight; vlive moments
nine; fan art // pt2
nine.five; book
ten; vine
twelve; 3rd MUSTER
twelve.five; amino
thirteen; fan art // pt3
fourteen; "notice me, senpai" moments
fifteen; bs&t era
sixteen; one-shot // 3
seventeen; mama
eighteen; fan art // pt4
nineteen; selca
twenty; cute moments
(twenty one; one-shot // 4)

eleven; one-shot // 2

2.4K 97 36
By flowerryoongi

A/N: ALL OF THE ONE SHOTS IN THIS BOOK ARE NOT WRITTEN BY ME BUT BY SOMEBODY ELSE

unless if I say so

•••

Afraid of the Dark

Yoongi was sitting in front of his computer nodding his head in time to his music when he noticed the rain outside getting louder. He momentarily wondered if he’d remembered to take his laundry inside, before he was suddenly plunged into darkness. The power was out. Again. Every time there was even the slightest storm, his power would go out; this, however, was the first time it had happened at night-time since he’d moved in.

This wouldn’t be that bad for anyone else, but Yoongi had been terrified of the dark for as long as he could remember. As an eighteen year old, it was something he was very embarrassed about and would lie any time the subject happened to come up. But alone in the suffocating blackness there was no-one to lie to or act tough for, so the fear quickly clouded his mind.

Yoongi’s hands cautiously patted the desk in front of him in a blind attempt to find his phone. As his fingers found their target; he felt safer already.

Lifting the object off the desk a sudden feeling of something brushing his shoulder made him jump and the phone slipped from his grasp; landing on the carpet with a dull thud.

Yoongi was frozen; unable to move and terrified of whatever that was; his mind quickly supplying a thousand different ideas about what could possibly lurk in the darkness. After a moment the teenager shook his head and internally attempted to reassure himself that it had been his imagination.

His thoughts stopped dead when a warm hand landed heavily on his right shoulder. He couldn’t move as he felt the fingers gently digging into his skin. He opened his mouth to scream, but it stopped in his throat as he felt something ghosting close to his left ear. A menacing chuckle came from the darkness, far too close to him, as Yoongi’s blood ran cold. His mind screamed at him to move, but he could do nothing other than grip the arms of his chair in fear.

“I’m surprised you’ve managed to avoid me for this long, boy, but I knew you’d end up in the dark again eventually.” The menacing tone Yoongi had thought existed only in his nightmares had him shivering in fear as the fingers on his shoulder began to creep closer towards his neck. “Oh, don’t tell me you’ve forgotten me! I thought I had made quite a deep impression the last time; though I suppose you were only a toddler…”

An eerie red light spilled onto the wall in front of him; shifting at the same time the presence next to his ear retreated slightly. Yoongi was relieved for a split second before the hand on his shoulder forced him to turn towards the light source.

Yoongi’s breath hitched at the sight of the two glowing red eyes glaring at him through the darkness. Repressed memories of his last encounter of this nature sparked in his mind, making him flinch away and fall from his chair in shock.

His body finally began to comply with his thoughts as he frantically scrambled around on the floor and clawing at the carpet until he sound his phone. He breathed a sigh of relief as the screen lit up and the room was illuminated by the cold light.

For a moment he dared to believe that the ordeal was over, until he heard the dark chuckle once more. Yoongi slowly looked up, dreading what the creature would look like in a different light. The sight that met him was nothing like he had imagined; not once did he picture the owner of that voice as a teenage boy with red hair, but upon closer inspection he realised that the boy had small red horns on his head and a long snake-like tail with a pointed end swaying menacingly behind him. For some reason, the reality was much more horrific to Yoongi than any of the terrible creatures he had imagined to match those eyes.

“Thought your light would save you, huh?” The stranger’s tone was mockingly light, considering how scared Yoongi clearly was. “Well, it’s too late now; I’m already here…” As Yoongi had been focusing on the strangers face, his tail had slithered over and wrapped itself tightly around his ankle, preventing his escape.

“Wh-Who are you?!” Yoongi demanded as the boy stepped closer to him; towering over the boy on the floor.

“Ah, so you can speak! I was beginning to think you didn’t know how!” The boy’s smile was too sweet; making it look false when combined with the malicious eyes. “There are many different names for what I am, but my personal favourite is ‘demon’… As for me personally; my name is Jimin.” The boy stared at him expectantly and Yoongi couldn’t ignore his manners despite the situation.

“Y-Yoongi…” The demon grinned in response; flashing his fanged teeth in the process.

“Yoongi… Good… So, Yoongi, I’m here to offer you a choice…” Jimin paused for a moment, waiting until Yoongi’s curiosity was piqued before continuing. “You have two simple options. You can either give yourself to me now, once and only once, or you can give me your soul after you die for all eternity.”

Yoongi’s eyes were wide as the choices he’d just been given ran through his head; he stared at the demon for a while, hoping he would say something along the lines of ‘just kidding’, but he didn’t.

“When you say… G-Give… Myself to you… Do you mean… Like… ..?” Yoongi had whispered the last word as if he was afraid of saying it out loud and Jimin smiled at his naivety, then nodded in confirmation.

Yoongi chewed anxiously on his bottom lip as he considered the two options; obviously, one night seemed better than eternity, but was he really ready to do that? With a demon, no less? More anxious than afraid, now, Yoongi decided there were some things he should know before agreeing to anything.

“What-... Umm... How... Big is your... Y'Know..?” Jimin quirked an eyebrow at the question, but answered anyway.

“Probably slightly bigger than the average human, but, no, I do not have some ginormous demon with satanic spikes and , if that's what you're asking.” The demon's tone was playful as Yoongi nodded slowly, still thinking it over.

“Could we turn a light on?” Now Jimin was intrigued; most people wanted to do it in the dark, so they could forget about it as soon as they went back to the light. To be honest, everyone else who'd chosen the one night option had wanted it to be fast and from behind so it could be over as soon as possible, but this kid seemed to actually be trying to figure out how he could make this easier, and maybe even enjoyable, for himself. It was refreshing if nothing else.

“Sure...” Jimin smirked, creating a small ball of orange light and floating it up to the middle of the ceiling. Yoongi's eyes took a second to adjust before he looked at the demon clearly for the first time. In this light, the boy in front of him seemed slightly less scary, and a lot more attractive; maybe this wouldn’t be so bad after-all. Biting his lip, Yoongi stood on shaky legs, so he was at the same level as the demon.

“Fine, you can have me tonight.” Yoongi's voice shook slightly and Jimin grinned victoriously, slowly stepping closer to the human before gently reaching out to hold his waist.

Yoongi felt his heart race as the demon's lips met his in a surprisingly innocent first kiss. Jimin pulled away for a second before leaning back in for another; he’d never actually kissed any of his victims before, but he had to admit it was surprisingly addictive.

Yoongi found himself melting into the kisses as they grew more passionate. Jimin bit softly on his bottom lip to get him to open his mouth before the demon’s tongue was suddenly against his. As their tongues continued to battle for dominance despite the fact Jimin was clearly the one in charge, Yoongi brought his hands up to explore the demon’s firm chest; feeling his muscles through his top.

Jimin pulled away from the kiss momentarily to pull off both of their shirts before resuming the making out as his hands gently d Yoongi’s bare back. The human ed into the demon’s mouth as his was d roughly, forcing his hips forwards to meet with Jimin’s and feeling his hardness against his own. Yoongi broke the kiss for air, panting rapidly as the demon’s lips made their way down to his neck and his tail s around to rub his crotch through his jeans. The human brought one hand up to bury in Jimin’s hair as his other reached down to lightly toy with the bulge in the demon’s own pants; earning him a seductive growl and a light bite on his neck.

Jimin pulled back before quickly tossing Yoongi onto his own bed, standing over him for a moment as he inspected his prize. The other boy looked back at him for a moment, biting his lip as he admired the demon’s chiselled abs. Yoongi vaguely registered that this probably wasn’t meant to be enjoyable for him, but he couldn’t stop himself from getting hot under the boy’s lust-filled gaze.

Jimin was suddenly beginning to feel impatient as he removed the rest of their clothes; lying on top of Yoongi and groaning as their skin met for the first time. He nudged Yoongi’s legs apart with his own, before kneeling between them and connecting their lips once more. Both boys unconsciously ground into each other in an attempt to get some much-needed friction on their .
“Please…” Yoongi whined, his voice breaking slightly with need. Jimin immediately thought he was begging him to stop, like people usually do, but the look of pleasure on the teenager’s face convinced him otherwise. “… Need you…” Jimin groaned at the words, bringing his tail up to toy with Yoongi’s entrance as his hands teased his s. As the very tip of the tail breached him, Yoongi bucked his hips; needing more.

Jimin brought his fingers up to his mouth; coating them in saliva before replacing his tail with them and instead wrapping the extra appendage around Yoongi’s leaking . The demon slowly inserted the first finger; ing quietly at the tightness that engulfed it. He waited for a moment after it was all the way in before beginning to it in and out of the human; getting hotter and hotter with the sounds that spilled from Yoongi’s soft lips as he writhed on the bed.

As soon as Yoongi seemed to have adjusted to the first, the second finger was added. Jimin felt slightly sympathetic as he saw the look of pain that crossed the teenager’s features. The demon slowly d Yoongi’s with his tail as his lips found their way to his neck; kissing and at the pale skin they found there until the boy underneath him was ready for him to move his fingers. Jimin began ing the two fingers in and out slowly, before building to a faster speed and scissoring them as Yoongi’s unintelligible s of approval got louder.

“… Jimin…” Yoongi ed loudly, making the demon growl in response. “I want you inside me… Now…” Jimin’s eyes were clouded with lust as he met Yoongi’s before leaning in to kiss the red lips in front of him. The human whined as the other’s fingers left him before he felt the blunt head of Jimin’s brushing his entrance. As his impatience grew; Yoongi pushed himself back onto the demon in an attempt to get him to hurry up and Jimin was happy to oblige.

The red-haired boy pushed himself funny inside in one fast , loving how Yoongi cried out in surprise underneath him. The demon buried his face in the boy’s neck, his hot breath coming out in pants on his soft skin as he attempted to stop himself from moving until the teenager was ready.
As he felt the muscles around him relax slightly, Jimin pulled himself completely out before slamming back in, hard. He continued at this pace, slow and hard, until he couldn’t take it any longer and sped up his motions. The cries of Jimin’s name spilling from Yoongi’s lips sounded amazing to the demon’s ears as he continued to speed up. Grunting and closing his eyes from the pressure around his , a thin layer of sweat covered Jimin’s body.

As he grew closer to his peak, Jimin’s ing grew more and more erratic and his tail began pumping Yoongi’s at the same speed.

“, Jimin! I’m gonna-!” Yoongi attempted to warn the demon before his muscles tensed and he came all over his tail with another loud of his name. Jimin felt the heat around his tighten and knew he wouldn’t last much longer. He pulled himself out of Yoongi and began pumping himself with his hand. The human surprised him by suddenly sitting up and wrapping his perfect lips around Jimin’s .

“Yoongi!” The demon ed in surprise. Yoongi locked eyes with him as the took the organ deep into his throat and applying the most amazing suction, that was all it took to send Jimin over the edge as he spilled himself into Yoongi’s throat, whimpering slightly when the teenager merely swallowed it without hesitation.

Jimin collapsed onto the bed beside Yoongi; intending upon catching his breath before leaving, when he unknowingly slipped into unconsciousness.

The demon awoke with a start at dawn the next morning, taking a moment to realise his surroundings. He looked at the boy next to him and was slightly surprised to see Yoongi was watching him with an unreadable expression.

Jimin quickly realised that he shouldn’t have fallen asleep; the poor boy probably wanted him to leave so he could rest safely without being afraid of this monster that’s only supposed to exist in the dark. The demon sat up quickly attempting to ignore the rush if dizziness in his head as he scanned the room for his clothes.

“I-I’m sorry…” Jimin’s voice was thick with sleep and Yoongi raised an eyebrow at the out of character apology. “I shouldn’t have stayed; you’ve fulfilled the bargain, so I was supposed to disappear afterwards…” The guilt was obvious in Jimin’s voice and Yoongi couldn’t help but wrap his arms around his waist comfortingly as his lips lightly brushed the side of the demon’s neck; noticing how he stiffened in confusion at the action.

“I didn’t mind…” Yoongi’s words were slightly muffled, but he knew Jimin must have heard him when he relaxed into his hold and covered one of his hands with his own. For a moment they just sat in silence; neither of them wanting to leave.

“I still have to go…” Jimin’s voice broke the silence after a while and Yoongi planted a kiss to his neck and squeezed him slightly tighter before letting go. The demon felt empty without Yoongi’s arms around him, but he ignored it as he slid off the bed and dressed himself in silence, noticing how the boy’s eyes followed his every movement. Yoongi stared at the demon, noticing how he somehow managed to look even better in the daylight, as he bit his lip and thought deeply about what to say.

“W-Will I… Can I see you again?” Yoongi hadn’t meant those words to sound anywhere near as desperate as they did, but he didn’t mind so much when Jimin offered his a gentle smile before walking over to him and covering his lips with his own.

“Just turn off the lights, baby, and I’ll be there…” Jimin’s smile had briefly turned mischievous, before sadness started to creep into the edges of it as he stepped slightly further away and disappeared into a cloud of darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.1K 15
Will everything be the same 5 years later? | all rights reserved by -fangailx copyright © 2015
1.2K 56 15
"w..why did you covered with blood? What did you do to Yoongi hyung? You said you wouldn't hurt him if I'm follow your order... Why did you lie to me...
169K 7.8K 24
"You wont know if i taste like mint or not unless you kiss me." A Yoonmin fanfiction in which Jimin loves the boy with mint hair a bit too much. joon...
10.6K 683 14
'I really like you.' 'Thanks.' 'I do.' 'Ok' 'I'd kill for you.' *blocked*