Love is a beautiful feeling (...

By snowyroses-

Cover #1 by @_OkamiChii_ [REQUEST ARE CLOSE FOR THE CATCH-UP!] there are some rulers if you want to request a... More

Rulers that you need to know before requesting
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Princess! Reader (Royal Love) Part 1
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Princess! Reader (Royal Love) Part 2
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Princess! Reader (Royal Love) Part 3
Ibuki Munemasa X Idol! Reader (Miracles)
Kidou Yuuto x Oc (Matchmaking)
First time be tagged
Second Time Tagged?!
Seriously?! Third Time be tagged?!
Suzuno Fuusuke x Neko! Oc (Happy Love)
Character's Messenges for You!!~♡ Part 1
Fubuki Atsuya x Oc (Sad Song)
Kidou Yuuto x Oc x Genda Koujirou (A Royal Heart)
Tagged for the Fourth time
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Charming! Model! Reader (A Childhood Promise )
Kirino Ranmaru x Neko! Oc (Secret Love Letter)
Suzuno Fuusuke x Fairy! Princess! Reader (Snow Love)
Tagged (By weaponmistress and MidnightCrasher)
Requests List
Fubuki Shirou X OC (My Cute Little Flower)
Fubuki Shirou X OC (My Cute Snowflake)
A N N O U N C E M E N T
It's Out!

Kazemaru Ichirouta x Neko! Reader (Lucky)

1K 51 11
By snowyroses-

Kazemaru Ichirouta a.k.a Nathan Swift
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina/Rei:Next is.......Kazemaru Ichirouta!

Kazemaru:I'm next huh?

Reina/Rei:Yup! lucky for you (Y/n)-chan is a Neko! And she is the cute girl with a pure-hearted.

Rinne:So who request it?

Reina/Rei:Requested by VelvetChibi and hope you will enjoy this!

(N/n)=Nickname
(F/c)=Favorite Colour
(H/c)=Hair colour
(E/c)=Eyes colour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) Pov

I was walking around the school ground looking for my classroom.I was the new students of Raimon Juniar High and the students of school was nice but mostly of them were boys......

I just come back to Japan from my homeland London 'I wonder if Endou-kun went to this school.....' my train of thoughts was interrupted by a loud familiar voice shouting.

"WATCH OUT!!!" as i quickly turned around just in time to caught the object then i realized it was a soccer ball.

"I'm so sorry that the soccer ball almost hit you!" A boy with a Familiar Orange headband said while scratching his neck.

Then i widened my (E/c) orbs,it was like magic! first i thought about meeting him again and then him appeared right in front of me!

"E-Endou-kun?!" I shouted in shocked as he looked at me confused but then he widened his eyes.

"(N-N/n)-chan!" Endou yelled as a group of people appeared behind him then a girl with short dark green hair took a step forward.

"Endou-kun? Do you know this girl?" The girl asked as Endou grinned like there is no tomorrow at her.

"Minna! This is my Childhood Friend from London (Y/n) (L/n)" Endou said then he turned toward me again.

"(N/n)-chan! Do you still play soccer?!" Endou shouted at the top of his lungs as i sweatdropped.

"Y-You K-Know that you didn't n-need to shouted l-like t-that" i muttered as i sweatdropped more.

"Gomen...(N/n)-chan...hehe" Endou mumbled while scratching his neck.

"Back to the question,Yes i still play soccer and it's also one of my reason why i came back here" i stated and i could swore that Endou-kun's eyes were sparkling?

"Then Will you join the soccer club?!" Endou-kun yelled in excited as i nodded my head with a smile.

Endou-kun jumped in joy "You hadn't changed at all,Endou-kun" i said as i let out a small giggled.

As we make our way toward the soccer field.Endou-kun stood in front of the goal with huge grin on his face.

"Ready? Endou-kun!" i shouted as the soccer ball was between my feets."I'm Ready!" Endou-kun shouted while getting ready.

"Here i come!" i yelled as i kicked the ball high up in the air.I jumped aftering it with (F/c) aura surrounded the ball and myself.

"Kitten Blast!" i yelled as i kicked the ball twice heading toward the goal then the ball tranform into a cat with (H/c) fur and (E/c) eyes.

"God's hand!" Endou-kun yelled as a huge hand appeared in front of him but the shoot went straight though it.

"There was awesome!" Endou-kun stated as the whole team surrounded me while asking questions about how Great i am.

~Skip time~A few weeks later~

I started to loved soccer more than before by met new people with amazing skills of their own way.

i always wore a hat or a hoodie to hide my cat ears and i hide my tail under my skirt or pants.

Even Since i started to joined Endou-kun and the others....i started to developed feelings for one of the members of the team.

Kazemaru Ichirouta that was his name.everytime i'm near him,my heart goes beating like crazy!

My cheeks always heat up when he hugged me after we won a match or created a hissatsu techniques.

Aki and the others managers knew about my crush on Kazemaru and they suggested that i should confess to him.

But i couldn't.....i might look like a human being....but the truth is....that i wasn't.

I was born with car ears and tail before i met Endou-kun.i was always been called 'Freak','Weirdo','Thing' and many more.

I was always stay strong in front of those mean people but when i came home,i always let out my emotions from the pain i felt.

Endou-kun and the others didn't know about my deep dark secret since i always keep it to myself.

Kazemaru Pov

I keep staring at (Y/n) for a while,i really do like her but i'm afraid of rejected since she was populars with almost the boys in Raimon.

Well? who can't blame her? she is cute girl with that sweet smile of hers.

She even had her own fan club of hers when ever we were having match there were always her fans cheered her on.

But i wondering why? that she keep rejected some of her fans confess their feelings toward her.

I sighed at the thought of it as practice was about to started.

~After practice end~

Today's Practice ended at the end of the day as i was about to left but then i heard voices.

Then i saw (Y/n) stood under a tree as a boy was confess his feelings toward her.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan! I-I w-wanted to say that......I LOVE YOU!" the boy nevously shouted.

"Oh.......I'm sorry but i can't...accept your feelings....cause there someone who i really love" (Y/n) said with sadly tone in her voice.

I could feels my heart breaking to millions pieces "So,she love someone else.......but that someone isn't me...." i whispered as i walked away from them.

"Kazemaru!" i heard someone shouting my name as i turned around and saw Endou with the others.

"Is there something you need?" i asked trying to hide the pain look on my face.

"Are you okay? Kazemaru?" Endou asked as i shook my head "I'm okay..." I muttered.

"If you say so....Quick! (Y/n) is coming!" Endou said slightly loud as he and the others dragged me to the bushes.

"What the?!" i almost shouted but i got cut off by Endou covered his hands on my mouth.

"Sh! She's coming this way!" Haruna whisperd-shouted as (Y/n) walked passed by.

But then a group of tall girls stood in front of (Y/n) blocking her way."Oh,look what we have here" one of them said.

"Is The little freak cat girl! You made me sick by looking at your patient little face!" the other one said as she pushed (Y/n) back making her almost lost her balance.

"What do you want from me!" (Y/n) yelled with such anger in her voice."Who are them?" i asked the others as they shook their head.

"I don't know for sure when i ask her who were them but she keep saying that they were just strangers to her" Natsumi stated

"And this is why we are spying on her because we were worried about her" Aki said as we all look back at the scene once again.

"Payback" the one who seem the leader of the group said with a evil smirked.

"For What?!" (Y/n) shouted as she's glance at them.

"For someone who is so pretty and all" The leader said pulled (Y/n)'s hat away from it's owner.

I widened my eyes at the scene in front of me as two fluffy (H/c) cat ears pop out from (Y/n)'s head.

"(Y/n) is a cat?!" Endou whispered-shouted as the whole team looked at him with widened eyes.

Third Person Pov

"You didn't know about this?!" Kazemaru whispered-shouted as Endou raised his hand above his head.

"I didn't know about any of this at all i'm telling the truth?!" Endou said.

"H-Hey! give that back!" (Y/n) shouted as she try to gets the hat back.

Natsumi come out from the bushes and shouted "Enough! I'll kick you out of this school if you all stop doing this at once!"

"N-Natsumi?!" (Y/n) said in pure shocked then The Whole team come out from their hiding spots.

"E-Endou-kun?! M-Minna?!" (Y/n) turned almost pale that her teammates were watching her the whole time?!

The Group of girls walked away without saying a word.(Y/n) slowly turned around to faced them.

"I....um...I-I....Um...isn't what it's look like!" (Y/n) stuttered on her words trying to hide her cat ears.

"Why did you tell us about this?" Endou asked with a serious look on his face.

(Y/n) sighed "I didn't w-want you all t-to think me as a-a f-freak...." (Y/n) said while looking at the ground.

"Why would we? we're friends! no matter! even if you slightly different from us!" Rika stated.

"Don't ever be afraid to show who you really are because as long as you are happy with yourself then no one else's opinion doesn't matters" Kazemaru said with a smiled that made (Y/n) blushed.

"T-Thank you....K-Kazemaru-senpai" (Y/n) mumbled then a ideal pop out in her mind.

'This is my chance.....i should confess to him now...but....' (Y/n) thought while looking at Endou and the others.

"Um.....Minna? can you left us?......alone for a minute?" (Y/n) asked as they nodded their head and walked away.

After (Y/n) made sure that they were out of sight as she took a deep breath in and let it all out.

"K-Kazemaru-senpai....i wanted to say....um...." (Y/n) nevourly said while rubbed two of her fingers in a nevourly way.

"T-The day I-I met you,my l-life changed.......the w-way you m-make me f-feel is h-hard to explain....." (Y/n) stuttered on her words as she continue.

"Y-You make m-me smile in a s-special kind of w-way.....you m-make me f-fall deeper in l-love with y-you e-everday...." (Y/n) said while closed her eyes.

Kazemaru stood there with widened eyes and a huge blushed on his face as a smile appeated on his lips.

"I'm in love with you too,(Y/n)" Kazemaru confess as (Y/n) looked at him with a deep red blushed on her face.

(Y/n) slowly smiled as she slowly nodded her head in a happy way.

They started to leaned toward each other until their lips met in a heat passionately kiss.

Extended Ending

"Aww~I told you! they would be a cute couple together!" Aki said as they were hiding behind a huge tree near the new couple.

"Um.....*cough* i think we should leave them alone now....." The boys said in unison with a slightly blushed on their faces.

"Aww~Don't be like that! one day you all will be like those two!" Haruna stated.

"Um.....Umm....." They couldn't said anything at all but their blushed keep glowing redder.

"Come on! before they caught us seeing them...you know..." Rika said as they all nodded in responce while walked away from the couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina:I hope you enjoy this one shot! I loved making one shot for my readers! so please vote or comment.

Rinne:Until the Next update!

Everyone:Sayonara Minna!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 340 29
A couple of oneshots of Inazuma Eleven Go who fell inlove with you! Comment for more request
194K 2.6K 26
One Shots based on yugioh some will be X reader,X OC or a shipping.I hope you enjoy but please no haters.Ps I only own my OC characters (not the pict...
45.3K 722 21
one shots with bleach characters. will be taking requests, angst, fluff,x OC's and whatever you requests. disclaimer bleach does not belong to me. O...
38.8K 1.1K 44
Meet the characters of Inazuma Eleven/Go/CS/Galaxy. Minna, hope you enjoy reading!😊😊😊