The Baby Incident

By Tadapuppy3

What happens when Robin, Wally, Artemis, M'gann, Zatanna, Kaldur and Conner where turned into babies and Roy... More

The Bird Behind The Mask
April fools?
Really Young Justice
Shopping
Another AN.... Sorry/ i did something funny but stupid
Going home
Announcment and i was tagged
Follow me on snap
Oops
The Finale

I know this is not an update and im sorry but this is so much better

3.3K 69 40
By Tadapuppy3

DID YOU GUYS HEAR THE NEWS OMG!!

SEASON 3 IS COMING!

I DO NOT BLAME YOU IF YOU JUST STARTED TO CRY

Okay obviously I'm very excited, I knew about the rumors floating around about this but i just found out that they are very true, my only hope is that its not anything like the new teen titans 😷, it probably won't be, anyway im sorry this isn't a chapter but I promise its in the works and when i release it I will have big news! Well for me, depends on how you take it. Anyway have a great Election Day, if you can vote, vote, if you can't, debate about it! See you all soon!

-T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 10.1K 33
First fanfiction that I ever written so sorry if it absolutely sucks!please tell me what you think and please vote if you like it :) What if Bruce W...
10.8K 353 20
You don't usually ride the bus to school, but this month is different and -HOLD UP- is that the Hall of Justice? Are superheroes real now? Is the who...
18.9K 611 18
In my other fanfiction site, I wrote a 'Wally abused fanfic' called A Dark Secret. I decided to write it here too. Wally's father abuses him. Thank...
242 17 15
SMUT!! I WILL ADD WARNINGS AT THE BEGGINING OF CHAPTERS!! ----------------------------------------------------------------- This contains; Mentions...