Dreams And Nightmares~Sequel

By nicslays

Read Dreams and Nightmares before you read this one❗ More

Chapter 2
A/N
Aye...Read this shit
A/N

Chapter 1

916 46 21
By nicslays

Meek
Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Time skip 4 years

"Today they thing"Tak stated while turning down the volume in the Rolls Royce.

"Yeah man...wait stop"Meek said sitting up in the chair.

"Yo ..Tak she look like Nicki"Meek said looking closely as to who it was.

"Nigga that's Nic"Tak said quickly cutting into traffic stopping where she was.He beeped the horn waking her up.

She slowly arises from the sidewalk and looked directly into Meeks eyes.As Meek was about to move,she ran fast.Meek chased after her.

Almost running 2 miles with Tak following them,the girl fell and looked up.

"Meek....please help me"She said with a crack in her voice.

"Yo...what the fuck....what the Fuck is going on here man....where the Fuck have you been....where?"Meek said backing up with his hands across his face.

"To know that my ass was bout to visit your grave just now...it irks my damn soul...it's taking every single piece of shit and cell to stop me from beating your ass"Meek said visibly frustrated.

"Meek please I'll explain"Nicki said with a tear falling down.

"Where is my damn daughter?"Meek asked ignoring her.

"Meek-"Nicki said before getting cut off.

"I said where my dam daughter at?"Meek asked once more.All of his anger and emotions was building up inside of him, main no him more mad.

"Nicki,what did I tell you about running away from home sweetheart?I want my damn candy bar and I'll let you leave"A lady with a short fluffy prom dress stood there with blood covered on it.She wore a mask that covered her face.

(If y'all don't know wtf I'm talking about,I'm talking bout that Girl from the purge election year that was so damn petty and serious about one candy bar.She was low-key cute😭

"Leave me alone.Meek please help me"Nicki yelled.The lady then pulled out a  pistol from her boobs(I low-key laughed when I typed this).

"Touch her your dead bitch"The lady said walking towards Meek.Meek backed up and turned around pulling out his gun from his waist.

He shot three bullets,each one hitting her stomach,head,and chest.

"Man come on"Meek said to Nicki who was crying uncontrollably.

"Aye stop all that crying shit"Meek said bluntly.

Nicki got up and walked in front of Meek, looking for the car.

"It's right there....Where's my child Onika"Meek asked once more getting in the car with her sitting in the backseat.

"Meek I don't know....I'll tell you when we go somewhere private...I don't wanna talk right now"Nicki said staring out the window.

Tak nodded his head.

"Meek you can't force her to talk..when she ready"Tak said agreeing.

Meek shook his head.

15 minutes later

They arrived at Meek's 5 bedroom house that he bought after Nicki and Anika 'died'.

"Go upstairs...."Meek said locking the front door.Nicki quietly walked up the stairs with silent tears going down her face.

When she opened the bedroom door,a boy that looked no older than 16 sat on the bed watching Rob And Chyna.

Nicki walked past him and opened the bathroom door.

"Well hi to you to"The boy said rolling his eyes.Meek followed her shortly after.

"Papi go to your room.You always in mines like you don't have one"Meek said following Nicki.

He locked the door and Nicki sat on the sink crying.

"Explain"Meek said plainly.

"Meek it was my ex...He wanted to kill me and Anika and my family if I didn't go back to him."Nicki said staring off into space.

"Why didn't you tell me shit?You just sat there and thought it was cool to fake your damn death"Meek said balling up his fist.

"Meek I was scared...he was watching me everywhere I went and if I told you he would've known"Nicki said with a tear falling down his face.

"It don't matter...what happened to Anika?"Meek said grabbing a towel from the closet inside the bathroom .

"He raped her and she got pregnant....He didn't want a girl but she did have one so he....killed her Meek"Nicki said. "I saw when everything happened ....and when I would cry for help,his girlfriend would come in and beat me"She added.

"Your irking my soul right now..."Meek said wetting the towel and giving it to her so she could wipe her face with the blood.

"Meek I said I'm sorry"Nicki said crying.Meek walked to her and she had fright in her eyes.

"You should've told me Onika.I can't forgive you for that shit"Meek said walking out of the bathroom.

He walked downstairs and grabbed a blunt from the tray.

"Shit crazy man"Meek said lighting it up.He sat in the chair by the deck watching a family next door playing.

~~~~~~~~
Nicki

She washed up in the bathroom slowly walking out not seeing Meek.

"Meek?"She said quietly.

"What?"He replied rudely.

"I need something to wear"Nicki said gripping her towel.

"Go in the other guest bedroom.All your shit is in there"Meek said and continued to watch the TV downstairs.

Nicki nodded and went into the bedroom.She passed the boys door and knocked on it.He answered it and his eyes brightened up.

"Miss Nicki!"Papi said hugging her.She hugged back smiling.

"Look at you your so grown up now"Nicki said playing with his hair.

"No I'm only 17"Papi said opening the door wider.

"Come in!"Papi said turning on the light.

"Thankyou.Wow in here's big"Nicki said turning around herself.

"Yep dad bought it when ...um so what happened?"Papi asked laying on his bed.

"Nothing really....I just hate life..."Nicki said tearing up again.

"Aw baby"Papi said hugging her side.

"Now your dad hates me for something I didn't do"Nicki said hugging him.

"Just calm down.Go put something on first then come back and we'll watch a movie."Papi said.

Nicki nodded her head and Papi kissed her cheek (like a family member).

Walking down the hallway,she opened the door and seen Anikas pictures everywhere in the room.It was painted pink and there were two dressers.

Nicki opened the first draw and she found a pair of pink thongs,shorts,and a pink sports bra.

"I think that's good."Nicki said walking back closing the door.

"I'm back...."Nicki said quietly.

"Okay so we have The Purge Election Year....The Purge Anarchy,The Purge,um Trolls, and yeah"Papi said scrolling through Netflix.

"The purge Election Year"Nicki said sitting down on the floor.

"Nah come up here mama"Papi said patting a space in the bed for her to sit.

"You still calling me mommy..."Nicki said with a slight smile.

"Yeah after all you are"Papi said.
"Oh Jayda is by Na's house tonight"he added.

"Oh my baby"Nicki said holding her face.

"Okay so let's get this movie started."

10 minutes later

"I want my damn candy bar!"The girl screamed in the movie holding a bedazzled rifle.

"Papi turn it off!!!!"Nicki said screaming and crying.

"What happened?"Papi said taking it off and putting it on a cartoon.

Nicki never answered she just sat there and looked up .

"Mom?!"Papi asked again.Nicki still didn't answer.

Nicki just got up with no emotion and and walked out.She walked into the guest bedroom (not the one with her clothes and all of that) and layer down crying hysterically.Papi ran in.

"Ma what happened?"Papi said.She didn't answer but she called for him to come over there.

Papi walked over to the side of the bed and Nicki hugged him tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told y'all sequel alert....Took me forever but I made it.....

In case y'all didn't catch it,when they was watching the purge,she saw the girl that looked just like her ex's girlfriend who beat her which traumatized Nicki...

Next update is after the election...Hillary better win...Donald Trump called blacks uneducated, living in poverty, and broke.He is unfit to be a damn president.He has no political background to become a president anyways.He's a business man..He will invest in dumb things than for great things in America.He might even build a wall will offenses me because I have a friend that's Mexican....So go Hillary!!I can't vote yet so...

-nicslays

Continue Reading