Naiya's Journals (Werelove Ch...

By kishazworld

This spin-off storyline is from my series, Werelove. Naiya is a Were with love in her heart but can too much... More

Journal #1
Journal #2
Journal #3
Journal #4
Journal #5
Journal #6
Journal #7
Journal #8
Journal #9
Journal #10
Journal #11
Journal #12
Journal #13
Journal #14
Journal #15A
Journal #15B
Journal #16
Journal #17
Journal #18
Journal #19A
Journal #19B
Journal #20

Journal #15C

1 0 0
By kishazworld

April 2209

I don't understand my Alpha. She was in the hospital for over a month and right before she comes home, Jacques informs me that our Alpha has issued some orders in regards to Laylah's health.

I didn't like his tone and I liked the instructions even less.

It would seem that our Alpha is using his own daughter as a guinea pig. We are to administer a tasteless and odorless serum in a veggie smoothie that Laylah is to take twice a week. For what reason, we were not told.

Jacques explained to me the threat our Alpha gave him if he refused the order. He and I are in agreement about one thing, we don't want to leave Laylah at the mercy of her inattentive father. So he agreed to our Alpha's strange behavior.

It doesn't sit well with me but I'll do it because Laylah needs some type of female supervision. Why do things have to so complicated?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
63.5K 1.4K 39
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...