mamas angel |Odell Beckham|

由 theeinterlude__

even the good girls can make bad decisions. 更多

•one•
•two•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
I want to share my joy
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
August Alsina Concert
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
• twenty five •
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
• thirty four •
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
• thirty seven •
Collide
•thirty eight•
•Thirty nine•
•fourty•
•fourty one•
•fourty two•
•fourty three•
#1
•fourty four•
•fourty five•
•fourty six•
•fourty seven•
•fourty-eight•
•fourty-nine•
•fifty•
•fifty one•
•fifty two•
..
•fifty three•
New books.
••
The end..

•three•

10.3K 494 87
由 theeinterlude__

••

"I'm so fucking nervous Jus, what if I mess up out there?" Mira frantically sighed messing with her hair that was tightly curled and hanged down to her shoulders.

"Would you calm down you're gonna be fine"

"But--"

Justine sighed placing her hands on Mira's shoulders "Mira you dance good and you look good there is no reason to be nervous, just take a deep breath and finish your makeup okay? We gotta hurry"

"Okay" She mumbled.

The football game started in about an hour so Mira and the rest of the girls were getting dressed and prepped to sit in the stands. She was more than nervous, this would be her first college football game to be performing in. Usually her mom would be around to soothe her and calm her down but she was on her own now, it was time to become a big girl and get it together.

She did what Justine told her to do and took a deep breath then began to finish her makeup, when she was satisfied with the look she added a few touch ups to her hair and made sure her costume was on correctly.

"See girl you look gorgeous" Justine complimented her while placing on her shoes.

"Thank you, still nervous but I'll be okay"

"Good, because Coach D is about to come in so get your shoes on"

She nodded and walked over to her dance bag grabbing the flats and placing them on her feet.

"Why is y'all still running around putting on makeup and shit? Hurry up and let's go!" Coach Dianna's voice boomed through the locker room, Mira quickly locked up her things and went to where coach wanted the girls to line up at.

••

Sitting on the cold bleachers Mira watched the game it was second quarter and four minutes until halftime. She wouldn't deny that she was staring at Odell the whole time. He was just playing so well and looked so good it was hard not too, every time he took off his helmet she melted seeing the sweat beads fall down his face and him licking his lips in frustration.

On the field Odell was waiting for the perfect time to take off towards end zone, when he thought he had a clear path he took off running dodging any player aiming to take him down, once he made it he caught the football thrown across the field to him at ease

"Let's fucking go!" He screamed flexing his muscles running across the end zone.

Chris ran up to him and they did their signature hand shake hitting dem folks at the end. After the field goal was made the second half had officially ended and it was halftime. Taking off their helmets both Chris and Odell followed the rest of the team off the field grabbing their waters, chugging his down Odell threw the empty bottle on the ground joining the huddle.

"Odell nice move right there, if we keep playing at this rate and efficiency we will easily take this one, so continue to keep the energy you guys have out there! After halftime let's do play 44 but Jones switch with Ruiz clear?"

"Yes sir!" They all chanted.

"Aye Dell Justine and dem finna start" Chris said pointing towards the girls.

Odell nodded wiping his forehead of any sweat before placing his attention on the stands. The band began to loudly play the sounds of the drums and other musical instruments while Justine began the routine, and the rest began after.

"LETS GO JUS!" Odell yelled clapping giving his sister his full attention along with Chris, as they continued on he remembered Mira mentioning that she met his sister in the dance hall so he searched around to find her and there she was on the second row near the end.

He bit his lips staring at her, they way her body was moving and how the little outfit fit her slim body had his hormones racing.

Feeling eyes on her Mira glanced down and her heart almost stopped, he had been watching the whole time. He winked at her realizing they had made eye contact and she looked away.

••

29-14 were the final scores, LSU Tigers had took their first win home and they were more than happy. The crowed roared as the buzzer announcing the game had ended rang through the stadium. After ten minutes the bleachers had emptied but the girls still sat with smiles on the faces like they were supposed too.

They had to wait till mostly everyone had left before returning to the locker room. "Yall did amazing out there, their were a few minor slip ups but other than that perfect. Go ahead and get outta here practice at 7:30 Monday morning"

While the rest of the girls went to the locker room Mira followed Justine down the bleachers onto the field. "Baby did you watch me?" She asked jumping into Chris's arms.

"Of course I did, you did great" He complimented planting a firm kiss on her lips.

"Mm Thank you, I'm hungry"

"Wanna hit up that burger spot?" He asked rubbing the small of her back, nodding she looking at Mira.

"You trynna come girl?"

"No, I think I'm just gonna go home I'll see you later though" She waved & sped walked to the locker so she could quickly change, once she got in her comfortable tennis shoes, spandex, and a simple white t-shirt she made her way out getting ready to request an uber on her phone.

"Aye Mira?!"

Looking up she spotted Odell a few feet away waving her over. She took a deep breath making her way over there, this would be her first time talking to him since he kissed her at her place. Even though they had a class together she avoided him by sitting by a group of girls on the other side of the classroom.

"Yes?" She quietly spoke stepping to him while looking around.

He grabbed her chin facing it towards him "What I tell you bout that shit?"

"Sorry" She mumbled remembering how he said that  he appreciated eye contact. "You need something?"

Odell put his weight on one leg while leaning against the pole next time him. "Na' just wanted to see why you were avoiding me these past couple of weeks"

"I wasn't avoiding you" She lied flipping a curl of her hair back.

"Really?" He asked not believing it, He knew the reason why but he just wanted to hear her say it.

"Yep.." She said awkwardly scratching the inside of her arm.

He pulled on his goatee lightly staring her down intensely, his gaze became to make her uncomfortable so she looked away. "You need a ride home?"

Shaking her head no she looked at him "I was about to call a uber"

"I got you let's go" He stated beginning to walk in the direction of his car.

Mira scoffed licking over her lips trotting behind him "Whatever"

Once they made it in the car Odell reached into his glove department like he did last time pulling out a pre rolled blunt lighting it.

"Does that not affect your playing?" Mira asked

"Nah' I mean it's not like I smoke before any games cause I don't" He shrugged inhaling.

"What does it feel like?"

"Like I'm on clouds and shit"

"Does it hurt?

"No it don't hurt" He laughed at her unknowingness and curiosity, he found it cute.

"Why do you smoke?"

"Cause I--- You ask a lot of questions ma'

"Mira" She stated.

He side-eyed her laughing extending the blunt out to her "Here"

She looked at him like he was crazy "Excuse me?"

He groaned leaning his chair back "You asking so many questions and shit try it for yourself"

"Um no thank you" She softly declined fiddling with her fingers.

"It ain't gonna hurt you baybeh"

baybeh

The way that word slipped out of his mouth made her tingle down there and in the pit of her stomach. Biting her lips she looked at him and took it out of his hand he smirked watching her.

"Well what do I do?"

"Just inhale, slowly na'"

She nodding inhaling soon she was in a coughing fit, he shook his head patting her back "I said slowly, try again"

She rolled her eyes taking it slowly this time "Now hold it" He coached, she did what he said then released when she couldn't anymore. "How that feel?"

"It burned a little but I liked it"

"See wasn't even bad, now give me my shit back" He demanded pulling it from her fingers.

After twenty minutes of hotboxing in his car the two were out of their minds. "I feel so good" Mira smiled as Odell swerved through lanes going way past the speed limit.

"I'm hungry as fuck!" He groaned feeling his stomach growl "You hungry?"

"Yesss" She sighed.

He nodded pulling into the panda express drive thru right around the corner, they both ordered their food and he paid. While Odell silently ate, Mira was giggling and laughing to herself while attempting to eat the noodles but couldn't get the chopsticks to function.

"Just use a damn fork" He smacked his teeth after five minutes of her struggling.

Finally giving up she used the silverware she had in the bag and they were done in a matter of minutes "That was so good" She burped rubbing her stomach.

"No lie, I guess I should take you back to yo place huh?" Odell asked checking the time on his phone that read 1:23 am.

"Mhm, I'm tried as hell" She yawned.

From that day on Mira and Odell became the best of buddies after every football game they'd smoke together, go out to eat, she would come to his place and help him with his psychology and they'd vibe. But soon that would all change.

ITS FINNA GET SPICY YALL, HOLD ON TO YA PANTIES

ik this chapter was short im sorry, it was sorta a filler.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

201K 5.5K 75
*Just Read* Watty Awards 2017 vote for me ✅ Completed
22.8K 194 48
When a girl goes on vacation after her boyfriend cheats on her, she finds the love of her life, football superstar Jimmy Garoppolo.
17.9K 359 43
Good
184 36 33
Just read and you will prolly hate or love! It's up to you!❤️