A Twisted Web

By xKiraAdamsx

Aryanna Falconi is like any other 18 year old: going to college, working out, living life...that is until one... More

Trigger Warning
Chapter One: It's All in the Family
Chapter Two: A Loyal Soldier
Chapter Three: Losing All Hope
Chapter Four: The Monster Inside
Chapter Five: A Deceiving Puzzle
Chapter Six: Human Bait

Copyright

20 1 0
By xKiraAdamsx

A Twisted Web

By: Kira Adams

Copyright © 2021 Krista Pakseresht. All rights reserved.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events are the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons or events is purely coincidental. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the written permission of the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages for review purposes only.

"Don't forget, if you're not doing something you love, you're not really living."

–Kira Adams

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 954 42
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
145K 10.3K 30
She is 29 when she died from an accident. And then she wakes up in a body of a stranger. To her astonishment,she is a married woman -no,a married gir...
283K 26.9K 39
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
89K 5.2K 40
(Can Be Read As A Standalone) They took everything from me. My parents, my sister, my dreams, my sanity. My mission is simple. Destroy those who des...