One Direction Romantic & Dirt...

By adventture

Some of these imagines are mostly off of tumblr. If you stumble upon one that is yours tell me, and I will gi... More

hs / romantic imagine for Allygal97
Zayn Malik: Romantic Imagine
Liam Payne: Romantic Imagine
Niall Horan: Romantic Imagine
Liam Payne: Romantic Imagine
Louis Tomlinson: Romantic Imagine
Zayn Malik: Romantic Imagine
Harry Styles: Romantic Imagine
Niall Horan: Romantic Imagine
Liam Payne: Imagine for IshikaPayne
Louis Tomlinson: Romantic Imagine
Harry Styles: Romantic Imagines
Zayn Malik: Romantic Imagine
Louis Tomlinson: Sad Imagine
Niall Horan: Romantic Imagine
Liam Payne: Romantic Imagine
Harry Styles: Romantic Imagine
(A/N) *please read*
Harry Styles: Dirty Imagine
Niall Horan: Dirty Imagine
Louis Tomlinson: Dirty Imagine
Zayn Malik: Dirty Imagine
Liam Payne: Dirty Imagine
(A/N) *please read*
Harry Styles: Dirty Imagine for Allygal97

Liam Payne: Dirty Imagine for hails4698

2.9K 9 1
By adventture

(a/n)

bc of the upcoming holidays xo. -juliet 

You shut down your computer and turned around in your chair to look out the window in your office. Snowflakes fell from the sky and landed on the ground making a large white blanket of snow. You smiled to yourself as you turned back around seeing your computer screen now black.

You stood up and walked over to the coat stand in the corner and slipped your large winter coat on. You then picked up your work bag and turned off the light to your office. You stepped out into the hall and started your walk down to the exit.

But when you got close you noticed Mr. Payne’s light on in his office. You walked over and stopped in front of the large window in hall outside his office and watched as just continued to work to no end.

You lightly knocked on the door and watched as he tore his eyes from his computer and they landed on you. He smiled a little and gestured for you to come in. You opened the door and smiled as you walked in “Hello Miss (y/l/)n” he said moving his eyes back his computer and you nodded “Hello sir”.

You took a seat in one of the two chairs in front of his large wood desk and gave him a second. “Is there something I can help you with?” he said with a smile and you shook your head “I was just wondering when you were heading home”. He shrugged “If I can get this work done in time around . . . 7” your jaw almost hit the floor when you heard that.

"Mr. Payne sir if you don’t mind me asking, it’s Christmas Eve, don’t you have a family to go home to?" you heard him let out a sigh and watched as his eyes moved to you again "Sadly, no." he admitted.

You never knew much about Mr. Payne, and it turns out you knew nothing about his personal life at all. He was a charming good looking man so you just always assumed he would have a wife and possibly a kid. And only today did you now look around his office and see only pictures of him on vacation, by himself.

"I’m sorry to hear that" you said and he smiled "No it’s fine" he started "I’m fairly happy alone, it’s peaceful." You nodded "I understand." you said and he raised an eyebrow "Do you really?" he asked. "I live alone as well; I was heading home to have a frozen TV Christmas dinner." you said with a smile and he nodded "Sounds…" "Cold" you finished and he laughed a little.

"Shit." he said looking at his computer screen and cutting the laughter short. "What is it?" you asked and he glanced at you for half a second then back at the computer "Would you mind helping me with file?" and you nodded "Of course". You stood up and decided to take off your jacket due to you getting hot in the hot in the thick wool material, and your shoes due to the pain heels can cause.

You walked over and Mr. Payne scooted his chair over a bit so you could reach the computer. You lend over and could see what he was doing wrong “This is simple to fix” you said and looked out the corner of your eyes to see if he was watching you, and indeed he was.

Since you were bent over your ass was high in the air and Mr. Payne eyes were locked on it. You could feel the blush creep onto your cheeks as the single thought of having relations with Mr. Payne ran thought your mind. “Sir?” you said and his eyes snapped back up to you “Oh um I’m so sorry” he said starting to panic.

"No. Its fine" you said quickly moving your eyes back to the screen. You tried to fix it now but your hands kept shaking and you could still feel his eyes burn into your backside. You kept telling yourself it was wrong him to this and for you to think like this, but it felt so right.

After a few minutes you stood up straight and Mr. Payne jumped out of his chair looking down at you. “I fixed the problem sir” you said and he nodded “Thank you and it’s after hours call me Liam” and you smiled and nodded “Alright, Liam”.

You both stood there for a second and you both could feel the attraction, but nobody said a word. You tried to rack your brain to find a way to get out of this but you really didn’t want to. “You know I never got lunch” he said and you nodded “We um were both busy” and he took a step closer to you “Yea we were”.

He face inched closer to you and you didn’t stop him. You could feel your heart start to race and it felt as if your legs were going to give in. He raised his hand and trailed his thumb along your jawline, down your neck, and stops wrapping his hand around the back of your neck. “I’m still starving” he said before pressing his warm plump lips to yours and you felt your whole body heat up.

He moved both his hands to your hips and pushed you back till you felt his desk press to the back of your legs. He pulled back and looked behind you and with one motion he knocked all the papers onto the floor. “Turn around” he ordered and you did placing your hands on the desk.

You felt his large hands feel around your ass making you moan. “Mmm you like that” he asked and you nodded “Y-yes”. Then you felt his hands move around to the zipper on the side of your skirt. He unzipped it and pulled it so it would fall to the floor. You remembered you were wearing a black lack thong and you praised yourself for once.

You felt his hand roam you ass again, this time better due to skin to skin contact. He delivered a quick hard swat to your left cheek making you tense up and screech. “Are you ok? Did I hurt you?” he asked and you shook your head relaxing a little “No I’m fine, I like it a little rough”. 

You felt a bit awkward admitting that, that was until Liam started to spank you. “You like it rough do you, love?” he asked letting his hand come down a few more times. “YES” you shouted feeling you ass become sore. “Your ass is so much prettier when it’s red” he commented only turning you on more.

Then he hooked his fingers in your thong and slid it down your legs. “You’re already so wet” he said forcefully spreading your legs a little “I should clean you up” he said right before you felt his tongue lick your slit. “OH GOD” you shouted and you could feel his laugh “He can’t save you now”.

He gave you another lick making you dig your nails into the wood of the desk. You felt his lips move and start to explore your inner thighs, leaving wet kiss to leave wet kisses on your inner thighs. “Liam” you moaned as he sunk his teeth in you thigh.

"Fuck you look so good right now" he said reaching his hand under you and started to rub your clit swiftly. You felt as if your body was going to collapse due to the intense pleasure. Then you felt him push his tongue into your heat and your toes started to curl.

You could feel him slip it in and out and you pushed back on his face. He moaned sending the vibrations thought your body and giving you and unexpected high. You tried to control the curses that fell from your mouth as you let your orgasm rock though your body. And Liam kept going trying to get every drop he could out of you.

Your body felt so weak you could barely hold yourself up now. “I got you” Liam said turning you around and sitting you on his desk. He move his face closer to yours “You tasted so sweet” he licking his lips “And you looked so good” he said reaching for the top button on your shirt. But after the first one he just pulled at your shirt making buttons fly everywhere.

Then his lips wrapped around your nipple. He licked, sucked, and flicked your nipples with his tongue causing you to arch you back, pushing his face into his chest. “Fuck Liam, feels so good” you said and he moved to the other breast giving it the same attention. He stood up and looked down at your nipples with pleasure written on his face.

He stepped back and started to take his clothes. He unbuttoned his shirt at an agonizingly slow pace, but what was underneath was worth the wait. His had the most amazing body you’d seen, and you couldn’t wait to get your hands on it. You then watched in awe as he undid his belt and pushed down his trousers along with his briefs.

His hard cock slapped against his abs and you could feel yourself dripping just by looking at it. Then he wrapped his hand around it and started to pump while looking at your naked body. You couldn’t help but reach down and start to rub your clit as he grunted and groaned while pumping his cock. 

You focused on the sounds and feeling, and it was too much for you. Were still sensitive from your last high it didn’t take much time for you to come again. This time you couldn’t control your scream of pleasure and you came header and longer than you thought you could.

"Shit" Liam said and you forced your eyes open to see yourself squirting. "Fuck" you said shutting your eyes and stopped touching yourself. "I’m so sorry" you said out of breath and you felt Liam’s arms hold you up "Don’t be" he said "It was hot". 

He moved your body a little and you could feel the tip of his cock pressed against your slicked core. “No Liam I can’t anymore” you said “Yes you can, and you will” he said pushing his tip past your overly sensitive core making you scream out in a mix of plain and pleasure. “FUCK” you shouted feeling tears of intense pleasure fill your eyes.

"You love it don’t you" he said going harder and faster. "YES" you shouted only fueling him more. He hit that spot in you once and that’s all it took before your body gave in, making Liam the only think holding you up. You felt like you’re going to pass out as he kept going trying to reach his high in a hurry.

Then you heard me gasp and he stopped moving. You could feel his hot seed fill your body. “Shit” he said as he was coming down from his high. You were shaking as Liam pulled out letting your juices mixed together run out of you and onto the desk. 

"You okay?" he asked and you rested your head on his shoulder and nodded, yes. "I wasn’t too rough?" he asked and you shook your head "N-no I liked it" you said and he let his hand trace up and down your spine. "Good then" he started "Maybe we can do this tomorrow morning at my place" he added "You know, so we won’t spend Christmas alone".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 61.8K 192
I saw these on tumblr so I decide to write some here. If you have any request you can message me or write a comment. I won't be doing personal imagin...
9.8K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
196K 2.7K 33
Here is some imagines about Luke Hemmings that I come up with or get from tumblr. Thanks
5sos Fluff By s

Fanfiction

99.7K 1.4K 51
Every preference, imagine, or one shot that is posted here is all from tumblr unless stated otherwise. Credit goes to the tumblr URL which I will pos...