I'm Fine, Don't Worry About M...

By merrrkl

Amaya Ookami, a girl who has been abused by her step father for 11 years straight. But even through those har... More

DISCLAIMER
Escape
Captured By a Green Thing and a Pirate
A/N
Well Mr. Hokage...........
The Academy
Graduation Exams Already!? OMG RAINBOW ALPACAZ SAFE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
❤New Outfit ❤
One Step Closer to Becoming a Genin~
A/N explination on why shikamaru is now shikamaru-nii
Shikamaru-Nii and Wolf Ears!
Becoming a Full Genin!
Celestia and Gato
Final Outfit & Tree Climbing
Training.
Zabuza Fight and Going Home
Gaara Of The Sand
Waiting for Ibiki
Finally Ibiki Arrives
My Panda
Day 2
Day 3
Happy Birthday!
Alice!
Kakashi's Way of Saying Sorry
The Day the Sand Betrayed the Leaf
Another Duet Singing Battle Thing Mom??
Deidara-Nii
Pein Accepted?
A New Mission!
Finally We Made It
Moving to The Sand For 1 Year
Meeting Kenji and Miku
Gaara's Day Off!
Special Chapter (For No Reason ^_^)
Final Chapter
Check Out My Other Story!
Sorryyy!
shameless promo

Survival Test and Daisuke

8.7K 259 354
By merrrkl

~Amaya POV~

I woke up at like 6:00 am and Pepper and Luna were still asleep. I took a shower and left a note to Pepper and Luna saying I went on a walk.

I walk out of my door, and head to the training grounds and started to train. I launched kunai and shuriken at the logs. I sighed and looked up at the clouds and spoke out loud "Daisuke, hows it going up there?"

"Hey... how do you know my name?" A voice asked.

I jumped up and looked around for the voice, it sounded sooo familiar. I looked around and saw a boy around my age (Pic at top~) I looked at him and said "Oh no I'm not talking about you! (I wave my hands franticly) I mean my friend.. he's not here.. his name was Daisuke Yamamoto." The boy looked shocked and said "What's your name?" 

I sighed relief that he wasn't mad and said "Amaya Ookami." He looked like he had seen a ghost behind me and said "Amaya!??!?!?!?!? It's me Daisuke! Your singing partner, brother, friend? Anything ring a bell!??" I looked shocked "Daisuke!!!!!" I screamed and tackled him in a really, really tight hug. "Hey Amaya-Chan... I think your killing him." I looked up and saw Naruto. I blushed and let go. "Anyways, who is he?" Naruto asked. I grinned a wolfy grin and said "Daisuke! Remember I  told you about him?" Naruto looked deep in thought and said "OOOh yeah!"

"Wow Amaya you told him about me?" Daisuke asked with pride. I grinned and said "Three others too!" I looked at his waist and saw a leaf head band around it. "Woah Daisuke you're a ninja too?" I asked. He grinned "Yep! I'm on Team 10. I came like yesterday, just in time." Ohh so he was on Shika-Nii's team.

"Hey guys!" Came the voice of Sakura. "Who is he?" She asked. I smiled and said "Guys meet Daisuke in person." I said guys because Sasuke was here too. "Welp gotta go wolfy" Daisuke said using my 'code' name. "See you fang." I said using his code name as well. Sakura looked confused "Fang? Wolfy?" I shrugged "It's like a code name/nick name." She nodded. I turned into a wolf and curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

~10 min later~

I was woken up by Pepper and Luna curling up around me, so basically I we formend a circle, with Pepper and Luna around me and me in the center. I sighed and fell asleep.

~2 hours later~

I was woken up buy Luna and Pepper. I sighed and saw Kakashi here. I walked up him, with chakra infused paws and sat on his head and stayed there. The team sweat dropped including Pepper and Luna. I made my self comfortable and listen to what they were saying. "You three have to take these bells from me (he holds up three bells) and whoever can't get a bell has to be tied up on a post and gets no lunch whilst the rest of us eat lunch infront of them. You have to come at me with a killing intent, shuriken and kunai are allowed."

"But sensei! Those are dangerous!" Said Sakura

"Haha yeah, since you couldn't even dodge that eraser!" Yelled Naruto

"Hn." (I think you know who that is)

"Okay when I say go come at me (I hop off). Naruto charges at Kakashi and under 10 seconds Kakashi has him pinned down with a kunai at his neck. I sighed and climbed a tree and space out for a bit. "Go!" I heard Kakashi yell. I watched him for awhile and I cringed when he poked Naruto. I casted a genjutsu on me, making me invisible. I walked next to sensei whilst he put the genjutsu on Sakura. I carefully took the bells and put the three in my pocket, and cast a genjutsu to make it look like the bells were still there.

I felt the genjutsu on me fading, so I leaped out of there. I looked at the bells and saw Naruto tied up, I shoved a bell in his mouth, I saw Sasuke's head I put a bell in his mouth, and did the same to Sakura because while she was asleep her mouth was open XD. I had no bell for myself :Insert adorable pouty face: oh well..

RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! 

I sighed and walked to the starting point before I left I heard Sakura say "Huh! Heh I got a bell. I don't know how but I still got one, I hope that Amaya doesn't get one." I feel a sad aura go around me, but I brushed it off. I turned into a wolf and lied ontop of one of the posts and fell asleep little did I know was that Kakashi sensei watched me give the bells to my teamates.

~1 min later~

*Grumblee*

I heard my teammates stomachs growl. All their stomachs growled except mine kukukuku~

I smirked and said "Haha! I am victorious!" They sweatdropped and went back to serious.

"Well it seems that nobody got a bell." Sensei commented.

"No I have one." Said Sakura, Naruto, and shockingly Sasuke

"Hmm? What about you Amaya?" Sensei questioned.

"Well sensei, I was the one to get the bells." I admitted rubbing the back of my neck.

"Stop lying! We all know that I got my bell, by myself." Boasted Sakura.

I got an irk mark then yelled "Then tell me where the genjutsu is!"

"U-u-ummm oh the genjutsu is on sensei's uh-uh..." She stuttered.

I smirked in triumph and said "Release!" And there was a poof on the bells sensei was holding.

"WHAT!?" Shouted Sakura. "Hmm impressive."- Sensei

"I gave all the bells to you guys and I didn't give one for me."- Me

"How'd you do that? I mean get the bells?"- Sensei

"It all comes from genjutsu."- Me

"Buuuuuuuut I used too much chakra, I think I'll just pass out now, see you tomor-----" And I let the darkness consume me.

~The next day~

I woke up and went to the hokage tower with Pepper and Luna. I knocked on the door and I heard a  faint 'come in' so I walked in and I said "Hey gramps can you please explain now why I'm the 'Wolf Princess' or the 'Wolf Mistress' now?" I looked around and saw my team there staring at me wide eyed. I slap my hands over my mouth. "Heyy.... What's up guys?" I asked TRYING to be casual (A/N I forgot if they were in the hokage office, or some other place to get missions, so bare with me~)

"WHAT!?!?!?" Shouted Sakura and Naruto. "Okay, moving on... Amaya-Hime. Your parents were the all famous Souta Ookami, your father was the head of the clan. Saki Ookami, she was the 2nd strongest person in your clan, the 1st was your father.

You're parents died the night kyuubi attacked. They managed to weaken it, making it easier to seal into...... (he whispers so only I can hear) Naruto." Gramps spoke. My eyes darted to look at Naruto and I sighed. "Thanks gramps~" I smiled.  Gramps then faced my team and said "Okay you can either babysit some children, walk more dogs, or harvest potato---" He was cut of my none other than Naruto. "No! BLAHAHAHAHHHAH!" That's all I caught because I was too busy spacing out. Hmm digging potatoes.. That seems like a good mission... Is digging potatoes easy or hard? Are they ripe or moldy? Can you even call it ripe or do you say something els--. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Gramps saying "Come in!" And in came an old man which I will label 'old fart' until he tells us his name.

"Heh! Brats are going to escort me? I doubt that short one with an idiotic face can't protect me!" Old fart laughed.

Naruto started laughing and shouted "Who's the short one with an idiotic face?!" Then with the magical powers of anime, a line appeared over our head and measured us. It went from Sasuke the tallest, then Sakura, then Naruto, then me. "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH Sorry Amaya-Chan!"

I got an irk mark "Does it look like I have an idiotic face on?" I asked with a sweet/evil smile on. Naruto then got an irk mark and said "HEY I'LL KILL YOU YOU OLD GEEZER!"

"And I highly, highly doubt you girl with the wolf ears could protect me. Pshh I think your just gonna make the enemy think that we are weak." The old stinky fart said. Everyone froze, whilst Old stinky fart laughed.

I let some of my murderous aura slip on accident. I turned into a wolf and lunge towards him. Someone grabbed me by my neck (like a moma lioness to her new child) and I just kept trying to kill him. Snarling I said in my demonic wolf voice "LEMME AT HIM!!!" I feel something hit my head I looked up to see Kakashi. I immedietly calmed down, and climbed onto his head and sat on it, like always. I could feel everyone who witnessed the scene sweat drop, including Luna and Pepper. "I knew this would happen." Muttered Luna as she snuggled up against Pepper.

I hear Gramps say "Great now go get your stuff ready, and go meet at the gates in 1 hour." I hopped off of Kakashi's head and got my stuff ready, and stored them into a scroll. And head off to the gates with half an hour left. I walked to the gates and see Team 10, they were just hanging out it looks like.

"Shika-Nii!!" I shout and tackle him. "What a drag.. hey imouto....." He yawns I smile and hug Daisuke. "Wassup Fang?" I ask. "Nothin much Wolfy, hey you goin' on a mission?" He asks.

I smile "Yepper doodle!" 

"Oh ok, after that wanna meet up?" He asked, with a smile. I grin and say "Yep! If I don't come back in 1 month I have to.... what?" He looks thoughtful and says "Sing a duo with me like old times :D." I sigh and say "If I come back in less than a month you have to owe me dango or ramen~"

He pouts "Fine......." I grinned and see Tazuna come to the gates. I sigh and say "Welp see you Daisuke~ oh and by Shika-Nii~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 35 35
This is a sort of spin off of Naruto. About a girl of my own creation who is the heroine of the story, along with Naruto, Sasuke and the rest of team...
4.8K 52 20
This is the old version yes I am fully aware it wasn't long ago that I did this, But I feel like I rushed things and the last chapter was half hazard...
43.2K 1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...