My High School Love Life 2...

By noahhh_

This Is A Sequel . You Gon Be Type Confused If You Dont Read The First Book , So You Should Go Read That . AL... More

My High School Love Life 2 - (( Senior Edition ))
Best Day EVER !
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 14

408 7 3
By noahhh_

∞ Arielle's P.O.V ∞

School With Kaylin And Marquez Is Weird , But It's Fun . I Don't Know What The Point Of This Exchange Is Though . It Makes No Sense If You Ask Me . But They Here And Everyone Keep Talking Bout Them .

I Sat Down At Our Lunch Table With Raquel , Kaylin , Marquez , Jevaughn , And Malik . Laylah And Dustin Been Madd Lowkey . Omarie Was In The Bathroom .

We Were Just Chilling When This Boy Named Kyle From My 2nd Period Came Over To Me . I Looked At Him .

" Hey Beautiful " He Smiled At Me .

" Why Are You Calling Me That ? " I Asked Him .

" Cause You Are " He Bit His Lip .

I Couldn't Help But Smile , He's So Corny " What Do You Need ? "

" Nothing , You Left This In Class " He Handed Me My Bracelet .

" Oh , Thanks " I Took It From Him And Turned Back To The Others .

" Ion Get A Hug Or Nun ? " He Asked Forcing Me To Turn To Face Him .

" What ? " I Laughed " You Brought Me My Bracelet "

" I Want A Hug Though "

I Smiled And Pushed Him A Little " Bye Kyle "

After He Walked Away I Turned Back To The Others . Omarie Came And Sat Next To Me . It Was Kind Of Awkward The Whole Period . Like They Just Knew Something I Didn't .

I Got Up To Throw My Stuff Out And Someone Knocked One Of The Bottles Over .

He Picked It Up And Handed It To Me " Here You Go Beautiful "

" Mmhmm " I Took It , Threw It Out And Started To Turn Away .

" So Im Not Good Enough For The Words Thank You ? "

I Laughed , These Boys Really .. Something  " Nobody Said That "

" So Why You Didn't Say Thank You ? "

" Cause I Didn't Feel Like It "

" So You A Thug ? "

I Shrugged " I Mean I Guess , Nobody Said That Either "

" You Got A Smart Mouth Lil Girl " He Smirked .

I Chuckled " You Just Looking For My Mouth . We Coulda Ended This At Mmhmm "

" Aight , Aight . You Got It "

"Well Duh " I Joked Flipping My Hair " I Will .. See You Arouund "

" Arielle Right ? " He Asked .

" Yeah " I Said And Went Back To Our Table .

I Sat Down And It Was Quiet Again . I Know They Was Talking While I Was Gone . I Just Want To Know What It's About . I Hate Feeling Like This .

" Soo " I Stretched Out The O " What Were You Guys Talking About ? "

Jevaughn Scratched The Back Of His Neck , Raquel Pursed Her Lips , Marquez Looked Down , Kaylin Twirled Her Hair , Malik Fidgeted With His Hands , And Omarie Just Had This Annoyed Look On His Face . That Just Got Me Tight . They Acting Hella Sus .

I Just Stayed On My Phone The Rest Of The Period 'Til The Bell Rang . They Knew I Was Annoyed And I Was Waiting For Them To Tell Me .

" Arielle ? " I Heard A Guy's Voice .

I Turned Around To See This Boy David From My 4th Period " Yeah ? "

" You Got A Partner For The Project ? "

" Umm , No " I Shook My Head " She's Assigning Them Tomorrow "

" Oh , Aight "

" That's All You Had To Ask ? "

" Yeah " He Nodded .

" Okay , Later "

It Was 6th Period And I Sat With Jevaughn . He Sat At My Table Next To Me And These Two - A Girl And A Boy - Kayden And Armana Sat Across From Us . I Didn't Even Want To Talk To Jevaughn , Unless He Was Telling Me .

We Just Sat There Awkwardly . Everyone Knew We Would Be Messing Around And Talking . They Were Watching Us And Whispering About Us .

I Just Sat There , Legs Crossed , Arms Crossed , Staring At The Board Waiting For This Teacher That Was Always Flapping Late .

Jevaughn Was Sitting With His Notebook On His Lap And His Elbows Over It . He Always Has Something On His Lap . I Wonder What That's About .. What If He's Insecure About His Dick Or Something ?

Jevaughn And I Went Through The Rest Of The Class In Silence And So Did Just About Everyone Else . I Guess We're Just The Life Of The Class .

∞ Jevaughn's P.O.V ∞

I Hated That Arielle Was Mad At Me . We Dead Had Everyone Quiet Last Period .

I Know I Shouldn't , But I Don't Want Them To Make Up . I Wasn't Planning On Talking To Her About It , I Was Gon Leave That Up To The Girls . I Still Like Her ..

But Now She's Mad At Me And The Only Way To Get Her To Forgive Me Is To Tell Her What We Were Talking About .

It's Not Even My Business , If You Think About It . That's Between Her And Her Boyfriend . He Didn't Want To Tell Her At Lunch , So What I Look Like ? Imma Try To Talk To Her .

I Was Walking A Little Far Behind Her When Some Girl Was Rushing And Dropped Her Books ; I Could Tell She Smacked Her Lips . She Was About To Pick Them Up When Some Nigga Came And Got It For Her .

He Said Something , She Smiled , He Said Something Else , She Laughed . I See What Omarie Mean Now . Then They Both Said Bye And Kept Walking .

I Made It To The Class And Sat Next To Her Even Though I Ususally Sat Behind Her . She Looked At Me , About To Say Something , Then Turned Back Around .

" Arielle ? " I Called Her . She Played With Her Hands " Arielle , You Mad At Me ? " She Gave Me A " The Fuck ? " Look . Alright Dumb Question .

" I Can't Tell You . Omarie Or The Girls Gotta Do That " I Said . She Shrugged " Man , Whatever " I Said And Stood Up To Go To My Seat .

Omarie Gotta Tell Her , I'm Not Gon Do It .

*

*

*

∞ Omarie's P.O.V ∞

After School , I Didn't See Arielle . I Don't Even Know Where She Is . I Swear Im Just About Done With Her . I Love Her Though And That Makes Everything Harder .

I Called Her And She Sent Me To Voicemail . I Know Cause It Rang Like Twice . I Called Her Again And She Sent Me To Voicemail Again .

I Texted Her ::

Bae❤: What's Wrong With You ?

Wife❤: You Tell Me .

Bae❤: Where Are You ?

Wife❤: Omw Home .

Bae❤: Im Coming .

She Didn't Answer , So I Took It As An Okay . She Acting Madd Shady When It Should Be Me . Girls Are A Piece Of Work .

I Pulled Up And Saw Her Car Already In Her Driveway . She Only Does That When Her Parents Out Of Town , So I Know They Not Here .

I Rang The Bell And She Opened It Just Looking At Me . We Just Stared At Each Other .

" Arielle ? "

" What , Omarie ? "

" What's Good With You ? "

" You Keeping Secrets From Me " She Crossed Her Arms .

" What You Talking 'Bout ? "

" You Know What Im Talking About "

" Why You Keep Acting Like That ? " I Asked Her .

" Like What ? "

" All These Niggas Be Tryna Talk To You , And You Dont Do Nothing About It . I Think You Forgetting We Together "

" Now What Are YOU Talking About ? "

" Those Two Niggas At Lunch And Them Two Niggas In The Hallway "

" What About Them ? I Talked To Them For Like 5 Seconds , Not Even "

" You Dont Need To Be Talking To Them At All . Smiling In They Face And Shit "

" Im Not Doing Anything Wrong , And I'm Not About To Act Like A Little Stuck Up Bitch When They Talk To Me "

" They Tryna Get With You Though ! " I Yelled .

" I Already Know Im Not Going To . Calm All That Down " She Rolled Here Eyes .

" Arielle Son , I Swear "

" Swear What ? " She Shifted Legs " What Ever It Is , I Dare You "

" You Needa Stop Messing Around With Them . And This The Last Time Imma Tell You "

" Im Not Messing Around With Them "

" Just Stop Smiling All In They Face And Shit "

" And If I Don't ? "

" We're Done 'Til You Fix It " I Said . She Just Looked At Me " Well ? "

" There's Nothing To Fix "

" Then We Done ? "

She Shrugged , Putting Her Hand Out Towards The Door " Guess So "

*

*

*

________________________________

Two Chapters In One Day . Itss Liit , Or Nah ? Lmaoo , I Didnt Even Lie This Time .

The Wonder Broz Are Doing Fan Calls Tomorrow . You Gotta Have A Twitter Though . If Y'all Call In , You Can't Ask Them To Follow You On Twitter Or Instagram . Idk If Y'all Will Hear That .

Y'all Should Have Heard Drop It ft. Sage the Gemini , Dumps ft. Sisqo , Call That ft. Legacy .. If You Haven't , You Can Listen To All Of Them On YouTube , Except Drop It . That's On SoundCloud . The Others Are Too .

They Have A New QuickTape That Came Out . You Can Get That On Soundcloud Or TinoCochino.com . It's Called - Wonder Broz QuickTape . It Play Their Songs And Talks About Them . Gennis A Lul Cocky .

Their EP Is Coming Out In 2014 .. April They Said In The 106 Interview .. It's Called No I.D ... I Like That " No I.D "

- Love , Noahh ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 177 20
Me:Really? Tool:I'm sorry babe,I really am Me:We just got married,and you cheat on me.... Tool:I know...Sorry,but I love you. Me:Shut the fuck up,Fuc...
394 31 11
A story of a girl who have nothing but herself, filled with curiosity, a lil impatience, childishness and kindness who has to get married to a heartl...
92.5K 504 40
No need. If you read the first book, you should already know. ;]
166 2 43
A prequel of that thing i did, it seems that i still have nothing to do. It talks about the very first encounter into that alternate world. As for th...