Curves and Burns (Urban)

Από xflawlesss

17 year old virgin Lovely isn't the typical plus size girl from the hood. She is more than these boys and gir... Περισσότερα

Curves and Burns
The River Walk
Speaking to the audience
Growing Pains
This World Was Mine
Big Girls Won't Cry
Author Talk
Dealing
The Battle Within
Nonchalant
Slow Down
Money Talks
Bridges Burn
Finesse Her
Author Talk2
Old faces New fears
And it All Falls Down
Detrimental
Author Talk3
Trouble at the Trap
Author Talk4
Revenge is like the Sweetest Joy
It's About to Go Down
Press Pause
Author Talk5
Furthest Thing From Perfect
Author Talk6
Mr. Right...Now
Undisclosed Secrets
I'm that Nigga
Beg For it
Self Control
Life is too Complicated
Lights, Camera, ACTION!
Unthinkable {Epilogue}
In Vein {Epilogue Part Two}
HalfCrazy
Author Talk FINALE !

Get it Together

37.5K 1.1K 133
Από xflawlesss

James

This could be one of the best nights; I done had in a long time. We laid up right now in the bed. Love and I are really getting it together. We spend all our free time with each other and I cherish her so much. No more letting her get away from me, she is all a nigga could want. More beautiful than any girl on this God’s green Earth. Her personality is so sweet and gentle. I love the fact she always thinking about her brothers, she got good family morals. Plus a pregnant woman is always something special. Although Asia having my first baby, I feel like Love carrying my child too. Our little family about to be set. Now all I have to do is figure this Tank issue and we good. That’s my mentor and all but, I ain’t no bitch nigga. This game not gone take care of my kids and I forever.

I was laying down with my eyes open just looking out the window when I heard my IPhone 5 start ringing. Love had woke up to, so she just sat watching me answer the phone.

James

Hello, wassup

Asia

James please get down to the hospital my water just broke I’m going there now

James

Oh, shit forreal! I’m on my way. What hospital you gone be at?

Asia

Henry Ford Hospital please hurry baby

James

Alright I am leaving now

I jumped out of bed grabbing my Nike fit out the closet, throwing it on in less than ten seconds. “Baby where you going?” Love asked. On the real tip, I ain’t even want to tell Love. I mean I know she gone be upset that I have to run to Asia’s help but its life. “Asia just water just broke so I got to meet her at the hospital now,” I said. “Oh…okay” she said with teary eyes. “Look at me baby girl. Asia ain’t nothing to me but this baby’s mother. We are going to co-parent and that’s it. Don’t let her get you upset, the girl I’m coming home to is you” Love smiled a little. “Now look I need you to be my big girl. I got to deal with Asia a lot more for now on and I need to know how that makes you feel” I said looking her in the eyes. “James I understand. Just don’t let Asia let you forget what we have,” she said proudly. I gave her a long kiss and said, “Don’t trip, it’s me and you until the world blow.”

Asia kept texting my phone rushing me so I grabbed my car keys, phone charger, and wallet and dipped.

Asia

Lord Jesus I do not want another muthafucking demon. Babies ain’t no hoe; these contractions got me feeling like death is soon approaching. Tank dropped Rhonda and I off at the hospital. He says seeing all this nasty stuff is for the baby’s father and I. I been in this small room acting a damn fool too.

I keep begging these people to give me drugs and all they keep saying is that I need to wait a little longer. Fuck that in a minute I’m gone pop a couple Xanax’s or something. My mother and aunt finally made it down too but where the fuck is James.

James

Even though I dread being next to Asia I’m excited and nervous about this baby. A nigga about to have his first child and a boy at that. On the way to the hospital I could not help but to think about little man and I hooping, talking about girls, buying shoes, and teaching him how to be a man. That’s why I need out of the game pronto. My son cannot be some hustler or hit man.

I ran up to the room the receptionist told me Asia was in and saw some of her family in there. Out of respect I spoke to her mom and aunt but fuck Rhonda ol loosey goosey pussy ass…fucking thot. “Baby I’m so glad you finally came” Asia said. “Man Asia chill with that baby stuff” I said already getting agitated. “Wait you two not together” her mother asked. “No we never been together” I said looking at her crazy. “It’s okay mom he just mad at me right now. Bae will get over it real soon,” Asia said sounding delusional.

The doctor finally said it was time after another hour. Two and half-hours later…

I was holding my precious beautiful little girl. Shit, I know what yall thinking this bitch wasn’t supposed to have a boy. That’s what I thought too but I ain’t mad. We named her Tiffany Maya Daniels. None of them bonquisha names, fuck that I want her to have a simple name. I chilled with Tiffany for another hour taking thousands of pictures, she was gorgeous. However, I had to get up out of here; I promised Asia I would come by later on and bring over baby stuff.

Lovely

Although Asia ugly ass get on my nerves I would not let myself get upset. Every child needs a father and it’s important that James is there for the baby. I can’t be with a man who is a piss sorry ass father. Whether Asia is a rat or not.

James did not get in to seven in the morning and he seemed tired so I let him sleep before asking about the baby. I saw the LED lights on my IPhone go off and I knew someone was calling. I got up out of bed and looked at who was calling. Tina was calling so I took the phone call in the living room so James can’t hear. It is not that I do not want him to know but if he finds out, I’m handling this issue alone, he is going to be pissed.

Lovely

Hey girl wassup

Tina

Okay I found out some real valuable information sweetie

Lovely

Alright that’s good what you here

Tina

Well first off Rico was is not a hit man or nothing but he was just asked to do this job by a friend. Second off the friend was a girl and she paid Rico and the other two deceased guys three thousand. Third, I don’t know her name but I know where she lives.

Lovely

Wow what dumb bitch would really hate me this much. But thanks so much Tina I needed this information. What’s the address?

Tina gave me the address we chatted for a bit and then got off the phone. I went to Sierra’s room and told her about everything.

“So what do you think we should do? Go to the girl house and kick her ass,” Sierra asked pulling off her earrings. “No stupid. This girl obviously strategized with me so I have to do the same with her. We need to stake out her house and learn this girl routine,” I said thinking. “And then what genius? When do I get a chance to molly wop this hoe?” Sierra asked still hyped. “Girl the chance will come but for right now we going undercover. Remember I need to be careful I got a baby to think about” I said. Who else would be more perfect than to help us…Chris. I called him and he agreed to help.

Tyler

I just got the text from Rhonda about Asia having the baby. I didn’t want to go over there so soon so she will not feel smothered. A week and a half has gone by so I think that’s long enough. I grabbed some of the baby things I bought her, hopped in my car, and headed to her house.

When I pulled up to Asia’s house, I did a double take. I thought my G.P.S. was wrong. I remember Asia saying she stayed with her man but damn this nigga must be making hella cash staying in a house this big.

I knocked on the door and some guy answered it asking who I was there for. Once I said Asia, he let me in and showed me where she would be. Even her room was something out of a magazine. There was a huge king sized bed, balcony, walk in closet, 62’ television, and a large bathroom connected.

Asia was laying in the bed with Rhonda sitting on a love seat next to the bed. I sat the baby stuff on the floor and sat next to Rhonda. “Hey chicka how you feeling?” I asked. “Hugh. My body still feel a little sore but I’m good. Glad that little bitch up out of me” she said stank. I was a little shocked at her words. Wow Asia is going to be a horrible mother. “Where the baby even at” I asked. “With her grandmother, I don’t know what do with that thing,” she said getting up out of bed.  “But fuck all that I need some help from yall” she asked. “Help with what” Rhonda and I asked. “Yall want to make some money,” Asia asked. “I’m not sleeping with anymore men for money,” I said rolling my eyes. “No bitch it has nothing to do with fucking, I got something else in mind. Okay remember that bitch Lovely. Well I’m sick of her ass and I want this bitch dead,” she said looking too serious. “You joking right? She pregnant” I said. “So what if that bitch pregnant. She needs to get what’s coming to her. Anyway yall in or not. You the one Tyler who said you ain’t like her either. Come make this five grand” I was hesitant but then I started to think about all the things I could do with that money. But Lovely was my girl I could never do that to her. Even though she hurt me, something was telling me step away. The greed in my heart said otherwise though. “Alright we in” Rhonda and I said.

“Good. Baby can you come in here” Asia yelled to someone in the house. An older man who looked to be in his mid-thirties came in. Although the man looked older, he carried his self like a young boy. Just by looking at the man I could tell he had major paper and he ain’t get it from working at Mc Donald’s. “Wassup baby” he asked in a deep raspy voice. For some reason this man’s presence reminded me of James. Something about him had James written all over it. “Remember the girl I said need to die. Well we need to handle it very soon. You got the youngin’s ready for this?” she asked. “Yeah don’t worry baby I got this. An enemy of yours is an enemy of mine,” he said walking out. 

Two days later…

Stake out day is going down tonight. I told James, Sierra, I was going to visit Lisa, and the boys for the night so don’t wait up. But tonight was the night we were going to figure who the girl was trying to get me. I wore some camouflage pants with a black Nike shirt, some combat boots, and a black hoodie. Sierra dressed likewise. Chris picked us up in his all black Impala SS. “What the fuck do yall got on?” he asked when we got in. “What you mean? These our detective clothes” I said trying to defend my outfit. “Then what yall got make-up on for. Matter of fact forget it. What’s the address?” Chris asked. I told him the address and we drove to Indian Village. I didn’t expect the person who wanted to hurt me, to live with the rich folks. We parked a couple houses away from this large mansion that had a lot of land. “Okay look, this bad…real bad” Chris said. “How is this bad?” Sierra asked looking confused. “For starters this is Tank’s house” we still looked confused. “Tank is a drug lord, a killer, he can have us killed in the blink of an eye. “So what do we do?” I asked. “Maybe Tank’s girl has beef with you. I need to figure out who his girl is,” he said. “Look I know someone who can figure this out” I said calling Tina as we pulled away from the house. Hugh. I guess this stake out was pointless, were dealing with a larger problem.

***NEXT CHAPTER IT’S GOING DOWN. AND DON’T WORRY TEDDY HAS NOT GONE ANYWHERE. I WILL BRING HIM BACK NEXT CHAPTER. LOL I HAVE A BIG SURPRISE FOR THE ENDING NO ONE SAW COMING. THIS STORY WILL SOON BE ENDING THOUGH. I’LL GIVE IT ABOUT TWO OR THREE MORE CHAPTERS. ALSO WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE IF I DO A STORY ON THE TWINS??? COMMENT…I REPEAT COMMENT..VOTE..FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @XFLAWLESSS. REMEMBER KEEP CALM AND READ ON –TRICE***

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

229K 4.7K 25
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! 🔞 ( or be mature )
152K 7K 44
Tiffany is not your average plus size women she's actually comfortable with her size but she is the shy type which means the night life isn't her t...
1.3K 9 4
Only for 18+ as story has extreme sexual language and media so below 18 stay out of this story...
Parts Of Perfection ✔️ Από love, sajna

Εφηβική Φαντασία

20.5K 862 23
Bailey Transon.Plus size teenager, a lover of bus taker and too busy to care of other peoples opinions.With conquering the world other than suffering...