Fantasizing

By TJunell

Zen is not the most known or boldest person, but she never backs down. Coping with the death of her mother, h... More

Fantasizing
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilouge
Reality Just Set In

Chapter 4

28.1K 872 175
By TJunell

Chapter 4

"Damn girl be still" Carmen yelled putting on my makeup. It was Saturday night and we were going out as planned. I had been thinking about this night all week. Even though I wasn't all that excited I needed to get out. It's been too long.

I had just got out the shower and Carmen had offered to do my hair and makeup, because I knew I wouldn't be able to manage by myself so I let her do what she did.

There was this party tonight and it's been talked about for weeks. I knew it was gon be poppin'

I don't get out too much so it took Carmen awhile to make me go. I loved her and all but she was too wild when it came to parties. I knew the end of my night would result in me dragging a drunken Carmen on my shoulder and then tending to her 'Sickness' all day Sunday. Honestly I would prefer watching reruns and eating ice cream.

"Girl I need to find me a dark chocolate tonight" she exclaimed adding the finishing touches.

"Whatever Car" I giggled. "I just know your ass needs to be careful tonight"

"Zen, you act like my damn momma. I got me.

I rolled my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror. Carmen may be crazy, but she was a Pro at cosmetics. "Damn Car, you did this" she grinned "Well I try"

"And what happened to Dre?" I asked recalling what she had said about finding a man.

She had a new boy every other week. She wasn't a hoe or nothing just gorgeous. Boys got on their knees begging for her and she turned them down with no hesitation, but sometimes she might meet 'right one for the moment'

"Uhg, I had to let him go, too much of a momma's boy. I just couldn't deal." I chuckled in understanding "Mhm and while you on your search find me one too" I said. "Ooo girl yesss, you need to get your mind off Manny's bum ass anyway." "Shut up" I said and begin to get ready.

Once me and Car was done we looked over ourselves in the full body mirror. I examined the outfit Carmen had picked out for me. I wore a peach peplum top and black bubble shorts showing off my smooth brown legs. Since I wasn't the type of girl that never wore heels often it was a little uncomfortable but, I wore peach studded wedges. I topped it off with gold accessories. It was cute with the makeup and hair which was straightened to perfection and reached mid shoulder. I didn't look too young or too old but just right. Carmen wore a basic lime green crop top and a leather skirt. Her shoes were also wedges, but plain black. She also wore gold accessories.

Her curves showed off perfectly and her sandy brown hair was in its natural wavy state and reached her back. "Girl we too cute" she said reading my mind. "I did damn good" she said looking us over once again.

"You ready?" she asked "Yeah let's go"

Once was got to the party we got out the car and walked up to the house. I heard the music blurred from the outside. That was Beyonce's "Drunk in Love" from my position. "Oooo this my song" Carmen said singing along and doing a dance. "Come on" I gigged pulling her inside.

It was hella live. Everybody was here, but one specific person caught my eye.

Manny

I attempted to walk the other way and avoid him. I looked around for Carmen, but she had disappeared from my side and was nowhere to be seen. Before I knew it Manny had grabbed my arm and pulled me to his chest.

Manny's P.O.V

I pulled Zen to my chest and gripped her arm. "Manny that hurts. STOP" she said with fear in her eyes. I loosened my grip and pulled her to the far corner of the room. I trapped her petite body with mine against the wall. "Hey baby you look good as hell tonight" I slurred. "Manny, move your ass out the way" she yelled. I ignored her and lifted my drink to my mouth and took another gulp of whatever was in my red cup. "Are you drinking?" She asked sounding surprised. "And if I am? Damn stop being uptight" I told her. She rolled her eyes and once again tried to push away from me. I pushed her hard against the wall. She winced in pain then stood there with an angry look in her eyes.

"I want you" I whispered in her ear while grabbing her thigh. She flinched at my touch. I took my hand away from her thigh then caressed her face with my free hand and slowly made my way down her shirt. She continued to move trying to get away. I was going to get what I wanted tonight. I grabbed her arm again and dragged her up the stairs and down the hall to the nearest room. Since the party was pretty packed nobody really payed attention to us.

I opened the door and threw her on the bed. "Manny leave me the fuck alone!" She yelled getting off the bed. I pushed her back down again with barely any strength. I climbed on top of her and unbuttoned her shorts. "STOP" she begged over and over again I slowly removed her panties revealing her pretty kitty. She put up a fight, but being as strong as I am it wasn't hard to get her controlled. I begin to go down then felt a severe pain to my face and flew back, blacked out.

Zen's P.O.V

He was about to go down. I couldn't say I didn't want him to but this would be too low. I closed my eyes and kicked with all my strength. I opened my eyes and saw Manny fall back on the floor, blood dripping from his nose. I got up and got myself together. As I put my panties and shorts back on I looked at Manny's unconscious face. As much as I hated him I hoped he was okay. I walked out the room as if nothing had just happened and went to find Carmen.

After about thirty minutes of no luck I gave up and sat down and just listened to the music booming through the speakers. I watched people dancing. I thought about what had just happened. A part of me felt like I should've given in to Manny. He just had this hold on me that I couldn't let go of. I needed to get over Manny.

"Are you okay?" An unfamiliar voice said. I looked up to see a tall light skin boy. He was gorgeous. His facial structure was perfect. His body was defined even more through his white v-neck. I had never seen him before. His mocha eyes looked into mine. "Uhm" I mumbled. He reached his hand out to mine. I took it. He helped me from my seat. I looked at him in the eyes. He grinned and repeated his recent sentence "Are you okay?" his deep voice was so sexy. "Y-yess I'm fine" I stuttered.

"You sure you look down as fuck" he said above the music "Oh I was just looking for my friend; I'm kinda ready to go." I said. "Already?" he questioned. "Yeah" I said. There was a brief silence before he spoke again "Well I was just about to go to Waffle House you can roll with me." He said. I looked at him in surprise. "What about my friend?" "She's a big girl isn't she? She can probably manage without you, but if you find her then shit, she can come too" he said with a light shrug "Hmm okay, I'll go with you." I gave in. I was tired of thinking about everything I just wanted to do.

At this point I really didn't give a fuck, I was about to go with this fine ass boy to eat. Shit I wasn't complaining. Maybe he was a stranger, but I got a good vibe from him.

I followed him out to his car realizing I don't even know his name. "Umm what's your name?" He sped up walking down the side walk to his car. "Ian" he answered unlocking the door to his red Italia Ferrari 458. I looked in awe. It was beautiful. He chuckled. "Are you just gon stare of are you getting in?" I opened my door and got inside. Once inside he pulled off and drove in silence for a while till he spoke "You too cute to be left alone like that" I smiled lost in words

"You got a name?" he asked "Zen" I answered. He laughed. "What's funny?" I asked kind of offended by his laughter "What kind of name is that sweetheart?" he asked "Its Japanese, it has to do with being calm and meditation." I explained "It's cute" he admitted. After that we pulled up to Waffle House and got out the car.

The restaurant was empty except for a few old men. Ian and I sat in a nearby booth. We looked over the menu. An old white woman with slight bags made her way to our table. "What would y'all cuties like" she asked Ian spoke first "I just want two waffles, eggs, scrambled with a side of bacon." he said to the women. "And can I have a chocolate chip waffle, a hash brown, and sausage." I ordered I was kind of hungry since I went against eating before the party "And for drink?" she asked "Orange Juice" we said simultaneously. Ian laughed and shook his head. The old women nodded and walked away.

At that moment reality had just hit me. I was out to eat with a stranger that I hadn't seen a day in my life. "What do you want with me?" I asked "What you mean?" he replied. "I mean you just decide to take me to waffle house and I don't even know you. I'm not fucking you so get that out of your mind right now" I said now irritated "Zen you think too damn much I just wanted to cheer you up. since you looked so mad" I crossed my arms and looked out the window.

After about 15 minutes of pure annoying silence between us the lady returned with our food and drink and Ian started eating. I picked at my food and finally put my fork down. I watched Ian cut his waffle like it was the most fascinating thing ever, "Are you gon eat?" He asked looking up from his meal. I begin to eat and we ate in more silence.

Once we were done I reached in my pocket and pulled out the money I had left which wasn't even enough to pay. "I got it" Ian said obviously noticing how much I had. I felt kind of bad. I was just accusing him and now he was paying for my food "I promise I'll pay you back I just gotta go ho-" he interrupted me "Don't worry about it" he said with a wink. I smiled and nodded deciding against protesting again "Let's go" he said.

I started to follow him out of the restaurant. "Where are we going?" I asked when we got outside the door "Where do you wanna go?" he asked I thought for a minute going home would be stupid and I had no where else to go but Carmen's house "Can you just take me to my friends house?" I asked knowing Carmen would have a lecture waiting for me when I got there "Yeah" he replied asking no further questions

I gave him the directions to Carmen's house and he followed. After about 20 minutes of driving he pulled into the driveway. "Thank you" I mumbled "Anything for a pretty girl" he smiled. I let out a small giggle "Bye Ian" I laughed harder opening my door. "Wait let me get your number." he semi-yelled before I was fully out of the car. A number wouldn't hurt. I took his phone and inserted my number. He smiled that gorgeous smile again as I closed the door and watch him speed off. I took out my phone for the first time that night.

27 missed calls and 15 text messages
21 calls from Carmen, 5 calls from Dawn, and 1 call from Manny.

The first 10 messages were pretty much the same: ZEN WHERE ARE YOU. TEXT ME. CALL ME I HOPE YOU'RE OKAY and a few other comments from Carmen and Dawn. The other were from Manny: I love you, I'm sorry, can we talk?, I miss you., Call me.

I checked the time 1:45AM I knocked on the door. Carmen opened the door quick and hugged me "Where the fuck have you been?" "I'm sorry! I'll tell later Car. I'm just so tired" I whined limping into the house. "K Zen, I'm about to call Dawn and let her know wassup" I walked upstairs and lie face first on Carmen's bed, after 10 minutes my phone went off

1 new message

Unknown: Goodnight beautiful ;)

__

Ian in the MM

What do you think about Ian?

What do you think Manny's going to do next? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 107 31
ALL OF MY GAY SHIPS AND MY BOYBANDS' SHIPS DON'T HATE ME PLEASE JUST BECAUSE I'M YOUNG 😭 AND PLEASE DON'T COME AT ME Language: Tagalog-English Kung...
224K 5.2K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
13.2K 1.7K 70
Sorority life, pledging, and love. In the in-between years of young adulthood, there will be mistakes made. Four young women navigate college while d...
508K 18.7K 35
Copyright © 2014-15 reserved by MissEvelynRose Rated R for a reason, only mature audiences. Must follow to read private chapters. Camille and Tasha...