Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

45. (1...4...3)

530 22 5
By KSmittySmith

"I'm not sure how you are going to take it. But... I'm falling in-love with you" he says and I stare at him. My heart stops and I'm not sure if I'm breathing. Did Cameron Dallas just say he's in-love with me? "I don't know the rules of when you are supposed to say it but we met each other's parents and I feel like this is the right time to say it. If you don't feel the same way, that'd blow but it doesn't change how I feel about you" he says and I smile at him.

"I love you too Cam" I slowly say fighting back tears.

"You do?" he says coming up to me and I laugh.

"Yes, you idiot" I said and he laughs and kisses my forehead. I lean my head on his chest and just thought about what just happened. We just told each other we both loved one another. But if I was being honest, I don't think we both really felt that way. In other words what is "love" supposed to feel like? Cameron goes and says night to his mom one more time then he lays down in bed next to me. Cameron runs his fingers through my hair and I close my eyes.

"Is there a reason why you deleted your photos from my phone?" Cameron says. My eyes shot open and I took a deep breath. "Do you not trust me?"

"No I do Cam. But I was stupid to let you do that. I'm not like that, I don't want you to have pictures of me like that on your phone"

"It's not like I was going to show anyone Mel. They were just for me"

"I know, but why have pictures when I'm right here" I said kissing his chest. He doesn't say anything the rest of the night. The follow morning we woke up to the smell of breakfast. I went to take a shower before Cameron then came out and changed into some jeans and a sweatshirt. I put my hair in a bun and started to pack my things back into my bag. Meeting with family was sort of a success. I guess. I look down at my phone to see Jasmine calling me. "Hello?"

"You done ignoring me?" she says.

"Sorry, I've been with Cam. He met my mom and I met his"

"How'd it go?" she asked and Cameron comes back into the bedroom.

"Umm... could of gone better"

"Your mom didn't like him, huh?"

"I don't know but she'll change her mind hopefully" I said staring at Cameron.

"Well besides Cameron who is the only thing you can talk about... guess what I have?" she asked.

"What?"

"A white envelope, with your name on it... from... THE STREAMYS" she yells and I start to freak out.

"NO WAY!" I said.

"Yes, so I haven't open it yet, so tell me when you get back home"

"I will, I promise"

"It's finally here, so happy for you Mel. I'll see you when you get home, love you"

"Love you Jasmine" I said getting off the phone. I started to jump around and Cameron watches me smiling.

"What's going on?" he asked and I walk over to him.

"Guess who FINALLY got invited to the Streamy's?" I said and he smiles real big.

"Congrats babe" he says smiling at me and but I didn't feel a wide range of enjoyment from him.

"That's it? Why aren't you excited for me? It's my first year that I got my own invite"

"No I am excited for you" he says and I stare at him.

"Cam what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I actually was going to ask you if you could be my date for the Streamy's" he says staring at me and I stare at him.

"As your plus one?" I asked.

"I mean, yes we're using the plus one, but you would come as my date"

"Oh, can't we still be each others date and I just use my invite?"

"I mean I would see you there. If we don't go together then we have to do everything separate. We won't be sitting by each other, you'll have your own car and your own table and yea. But I understand, this is your first year" I stare at him.

"Maybe we could pull some strings and I could come with you and we could sit next to each other and stuff"

"Then you might as well use the plus one? Anyways Mel, it's fine" Cameron says putting on his shirt. "I just wanted to go to the Streamys with my girlfriend together, you know?" he says packing away his bag. Ugh! "Let's go eat breakfast" he says grabbing our bags and taking them downstairs. I follow him downstairs and we all went to sit around the table. Gina had made pancakes, eggs, toast and bacon. I sit next to Cameron.

"I truly enjoyed your company Melanie, I hope we get to see more of you" Gina says.

"I agree, you and I could be super close" Sierra says and I smile.

"Yea I really hope so too" I said smiling at her. When breakfast was over Cameron and I go to pack the car. After saying by to Cameron's family, we hit the road and were on our way back to West Hollywood. I look down at my phone to see Lyndsey started a group message.

L: First off, Mel, have you got your invite to the awards yet?

M: YES! I'm on my way home and Jasmine going to give it to me.

N: YAY!!! Congrats Mel!!

T: About fuckin time

M: I know right?

T: So what if we told u guys that...

L: That we are flying in tomorrow?

N: WHAT!

M: When!

T: FLYING IN FOR THE STREAMY AWARDS BITCHESSS

L: We will be there by 4pm

T: Pick us up?

N: Hell yea

M: Well duhh!!!

L: We have a lot to talk about

T: Starting with Mel... you a virgin or a hoe?

M: Bye

N: LOL

L: LOL

T: LOL

I look over at Cameron as he drives and he was biting his nail and focused on the road. I know he's still thinking about me and this streamy award thing. "Doesn't Christian want to go? Like he can be your plus one?"

"Christian is most likely going to go with Nessa as her plus one and as her date" he says not looking at me.

"And all the other guys are going?" I asked.

"Yup"

"You don't want to take you mom or sister?"

"Mel, it's okay. I understand you don't want to go with me"

"No! Cameron I do, but I told myself I wouldn't go another year being someone's plus one, I wanted my own invitation"

"Stop thinking of it as a plus one Mel. I'm not asking you to be my plus one, I'm asking you to be my date. And you did get an invitation, like you got invited. You know they want you there and you would still go... but with me." he says glancing over at me. I stare at him and bite my lip. Shit Melanie! What are you going to do?

Should I use my invitation or go as Cameron's date?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 44.3K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
373K 8.7K 35
"I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe That we're meant to be But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy Get the best of me Look, I don't mean t...
243K 18.2K 64
Her name is Misery, and she does NOT want company. *** It's not every day sixteen-year-old Mise...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC