Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

44. (Cam's Fam.)

504 24 3
By KSmittySmith

I shake my head and get up to go back inside. I go sit in the living room flipping through channels, waiting for my mom to come home. After over a half an hour, I hear the front door open. I look over at her and she was coming in the house. "Hey honey" my mom says closing the front door. "That Mrs. Henderson, can talk and talk and talk. Her daughter is having a graduation party at her house next weekend" my mom says looking at me. I turn to look back at the TV. "What's wrong with you?" my mom walks around to the living room and I cut off the TV.

"Mom... you came at Cameron's neck earlier" and she shakes her head.

"You brought him here so I can meet him right?"

"Yes"

"I want to get to know the guy that's dating my daughter. Not get to know Cameron Dallas the super star" she says putting her hands on hips.

"Mom, you made him feel like shit" I said.

"Is Mr. Super Star pouting?" my mom joked then walked out of the living and I followed her.

"Mommy, I really like him" I said staring at her.

"Yes, I know. A girl who doesn't care if her boyfriend doesn't know her life? You either have to be whipped or stupid" she says and I shake my head. "Next thing you know, he got you posing for nudes" she says and I stare at her. Like damn, he actually did that. "Cameron's a nice boy honey, he really is. And of course you fell so hard for him because he's your first boyfriend. But I know my daughter and this won't last" she says as she cleans the dishes. I bite my lip and leaned on the counter. Why does everyone think I whipped? I'm not whipped. I stayed upstairs with my mom for basically the whole day. When it was around 9pm, I go downstairs and Cameron was on the floor leaning on my bed on the phone.

"Alright, yea, I'll see you tomorrow mom" he says. I make my presence known and he turns around. "Bye love you too" he puts his phone down from his face and throws it on the bed.

"I thought you would at least come upstairs sometime today"

"I'm sorry, your mom just doesn't like me and I didn't want to make matters worse"

"I think you staying down here the whole day when you are supposed to be getting to know her did make it worse" I said staring at him.

"I can't do anything right" I just stare at him and crossed my arms. "I'm going to go take a shower" he says walking away from me going into the bathroom. I hear him close the door and I plop down on my bed. I look over at his phone then over at the bathroom door. I grab Cameron's phone and it was unlock. I click on his pictures and saw the last few were of me last night. Why did he take these? Why did I let him? I would have never done this! We were drink that night. I bite my lip and shake my head. Damn it Mel, you are whipped. I go and delete the photos then deleted them again in his delete folder. I put his phone back down and waited till he got out the shower. After a few minutes he walks out not making eye contact with me then he sits down on my bed. We didn't exchange many words the rest of the night and ended up following asleep. The following morning I can tell Cameron was ready to go because I've never seen someone put bags in a car as fast as him.

"Alright mom, I'll just talk to you later" I said hugging her.

"Alright honey" she said hugging me.

"It was nice meeting you Karen" Cameron said putting out his hand and she shakes it.

"You too Cameron. And I want to apologize if I came off too hard"

"It's fine. But I just wanted to let you know that I will take care of your daughter and next time you see me, I will redeem myself" he says and she smiles.

"I look forward to it" she said. I smile at him and he grabs my hand and we walk to the car and got in. We wave one more time to my mom then we were back on the highway to Chino Hills.

"What's your brother's name?" Cameron asked and I look at him.

"Braeden"

"What city are you from?"

"Cinci"

"When's your birthday?"

"June 14th" I said. Cameron asked me more question and even some questions I didn't know about him. He really was trying and I could see that. When we got to his mom's house, his sister was outside playing with their dog. We get out and Cameron runs over to them.

"JAXX" he yells and the dog starts barking. I smile at him while he wrestles the dog.

"Hi, you must be Melanie" Sierra said coming over to me.

"Hi, nice to meet you. You're Sierra, I watch your YouTube videos" I said and she laughs.

"I watch yours too" she says and I smile. "Please come inside and meet my boyfriend and my mom" she says and walks to the front door. I follow her and she whistles and Jaxx runs over to her. I pet the dog as he walks pass me. "Mama, they are here!" Sierra sings and looks back at me and smile. Cameron comes beside me and grabs my hand and I look at him and smile. "Melanie, this is my boyfriend Brent" she says and I look at a guy who was well built.

"Hi, nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand.

"You too. Finally get to meet the girl that he occupies his time with" Brent says and I smile.

"Hey Brent" Cameron said and they knuckle punch.

"There she is" someone says and I turn around to see Gina and I smile as she stares at me.

"Mom this is..." Cameron starts to say.

"Melanie, I know who she is. Come over and give me a hug" she says pulling my arm and I hug her laughing. "It is so nice to finally meet you" she stares at me and smiles. "Lordy, you are so beautiful"

"Thank you, so are you" I said and she laughs.

"I order pizza, and made a bunch of fun little treats. Cameron go bring in your bags" Gina says grabbing my arm and pulling me into the kitchen. We all ate pizza in the living room and Harry Potter was on in the background. However, no one was watching and we all were laughing and cracking jokes. This was a much different dinner than with my mom yesterday. Gina, asked a lot of questions about me but she literally never stopped smiling. "I am so sorry what happened to you sweetie with Cameron's reckless fans" she says and I know she was referring back to the 7eleven incident.

"It's fine, I'm looking past it" I say smiling at her.

"Mel, we have got to make a video together" Sierra said.

"Yes please!" I said and she smiles.

"And you need to join us for Christmas, we have these family parties every year and you have got to come" Sierra adds.

"I'm in" I said and they laugh.

"I need more wine" Gina says getting up and going into the kitchen. I look over at Cameron and he was sitting next to Brent drinking a beer but smiling at me. I smile at him and looked over at Sierra and we carried on a conversation about anything and everything. This felt nice, this was the kind of dinner I wanted to have. But at the same time, I think the dinner with my mom did something to me too. I get up and go to throw my things away in the kitchen and Cameron walks over to me.

"You okay?" he ask and I smile.

"I'm perfect" I said. He leans in to kiss me and I couldn't help but to laugh.

"You two make my heart melt" I hear Gina call out and we look over and she was taking a picture of us. I laugh and covered my face.  I grab me a can of Mountain Dew from the counter and walked back over to everyone.

"So funny enough, I'm not sure how you both met?" Sierra asked looking at Cameron and I.

"Yea Cam, tell us" Gina says smacking Cameron's leg and I look at him. He stares at us and smiles.

"Umm..." he says tapping his leg. What the hell? Does he really not remember?

"Smoothie King, we met at Smoothie King" I said looking at everyone and they all smile.

"So we all know what happened during the first date" Brent says and I bite my lip.

"But I made it up to her multiple times" Cameron butts in. Gina puts her hand on my leg.

"I didn't raise my son to be disrespectful" she says and I smile.

"Mom...chill, it was a joke. I have never disrespected a woman before"

"I mean sorry bub but cheating is still being disrespectful" Sierra says.

"Seriously Sierra?" Cameron says staring at her.

"So Melanie, I didn't see that you signed the contract?" Gina says and I stare at her. "Is it okay if I asked why?"

"I didn't agree with most of it, I guess" I said.

"I understand. Rachel can be a lot but she sure as hell gets the job done" Gina laughs and I fake smile at her. "Did Cam get that for you?" she points to my necklace and I smile.

"Yes" I say looking at Cameron and he smiles at me.

"I'm so happy you two found each other" Gina says smiling at us. After talking literally all night. Cameron and I go up to his room and he shuts the door. I look around and it was your typical boy room.

"Your family is so nice" I said looking at Cameron and he was taking his shirt off.

"They can be alright, a little nosey" he says changing his pants. I look down at my phone at a few text messages then I go to my bag and pulled out my charger and plugged it in. I pull out some shorts and changed into them. "Mel?" Cameron says and I turn around and he was staring at me.

"What?" I said. He taps his phone on the back of his hand and stares at me. "Cam what?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.9M 105K 51
Zenia Blackman had a deep dark secret, which caused her to be fearful of falling in love. But there was one guy who was determined to make her fall...
8.6K 250 27
Set in biblical times and recounting real biblical events, The Annunaki War tells the tales of the old testament as witnessed by a select few, chosen...
373K 8.7K 35
"I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe That we're meant to be But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy Get the best of me Look, I don't mean t...