Love is a beautiful feeling (...

By snowyroses-

Cover #1 by @_OkamiChii_ [REQUEST ARE CLOSE FOR THE CATCH-UP!] there are some rulers if you want to request a... More

Rulers that you need to know before requesting
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Princess! Reader (Royal Love) Part 1
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Princess! Reader (Royal Love) Part 2
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Princess! Reader (Royal Love) Part 3
Ibuki Munemasa X Idol! Reader (Miracles)
First time be tagged
Second Time Tagged?!
Seriously?! Third Time be tagged?!
Suzuno Fuusuke x Neko! Oc (Happy Love)
Kazemaru Ichirouta x Neko! Reader (Lucky)
Character's Messenges for You!!~♡ Part 1
Fubuki Atsuya x Oc (Sad Song)
Kidou Yuuto x Oc x Genda Koujirou (A Royal Heart)
Tagged for the Fourth time
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Charming! Model! Reader (A Childhood Promise )
Kirino Ranmaru x Neko! Oc (Secret Love Letter)
Suzuno Fuusuke x Fairy! Princess! Reader (Snow Love)
Tagged (By weaponmistress and MidnightCrasher)
Requests List
Fubuki Shirou X OC (My Cute Little Flower)
Fubuki Shirou X OC (My Cute Snowflake)
A N N O U N C E M E N T
It's Out!

Kidou Yuuto x Oc (Matchmaking)

900 31 29
By snowyroses-

Kidou Yuuto a.k.a Jude Sharp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina/Rei:Next up is.....Kidou Yuuto!

Kidou:What?!

Rinne:Sis? why is this one shot call 'Matchmaking'?

Reina/Rei:Glad you ask...well...This one shot requested by weaponmistress and her Oc is;

Name:Watanabe Chieko
Age:14
Personality:Cold,Kind,Humorous and she smile alot.
Appearance:Teal seafoam eyes,Black hair.

Reina/Rei:You (Rinne) and me (Rei) are going to be in the one shot as The Watanabe Twins and Chieko as our Onee-chan.

Rinne:Now it's my time to shine! *sparkling*

Kidou:......

Reina/Rei:Don't worry about it! me and Rinne are going make sure that you and our little sweet Chieko-chan or should i say 'Onee-chan' gets together!

Kidou:*blushed**sighed* Fine.

Reina/Rei:Yeah! Now Onto the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chieko Pov

It was just any normal day at the soccer field and i was staring at a certain someone and he was my best friend 'I wish we could be more than friend...' I thought.

I was so deep in thought that i didn't heard my sisters were shouting my name "Chiekonee-chan! Stop daydreaming already!!" Rinne was slightly shaking me.

Then i finally snapped out of it "Oh....sorry about that" I mumbled then Rei walked toward us with a worried look on her face.

"Chiekonee-chan? why did you keep do-" Rei was about to finish her sentence but then she suddenly smirked at me and dragging her twin sister toward Natsumi,Aki and Haruna since they were one of the managers while i was one of the players as a midfileder.

I titled my head to the side "What is she up to now?" i whispered as i sighed but then i heard someone spoke behind me.

"Umm....Chieko?" I almost froze where i was standing as i slowly turned my head.

"K-Kidou! is there something you need?" I asked try not to stuttered.

"I was wondering that maybe we could practice together since we're the only one without a partner" Kidou stated as i quickly looked around.

He was right,everyone in the team have already partner up and we were the only one left."You're right....Well what are we waiting for? Let go!" i said smiling.

'I could had swore i saw he blushed...hmm....Oh well maybe it was my Imagination' i thought as practice begin.

Rei Pov

"Why did you dragging me away from Onee-Chan?" My twin sister Rinne asked as i smiled like there is no tomorrow.

"Rinne,You know about that Onee-Chan have a huge crush on Kidou-kun right?" I said as she nodded her head.

"Why about it?" She demanded as i slightly smirked "Cause Kidou-kun felt the same way as her" i stated still smirking.

"What? are you lying?" Rinne asked in disbelief "If you don't believe me then ask Haruna herself" i said.

"It's true!" Haruna exclaimed pop out of no where while Rinne almost screamed.

"Haruna-chan! where did you come from?!" Rinne asked as she try to calm down herself.

"Hehe,sorry about that Rinne-chan!" Haruna said "Hi! what are three of you talking about?" Aki asked with Natsumi right behind her.

"It's about Chiekonee-Chan and Kidou-kun" Rinne said "What about them?" Natsumi demanded.

"Both of them have feelings for each other but they're too damn stubborn to make the first move but i has a plan and i need your help for it" i stated as they all nodded in agreement.

~Skip Time~After School~Chieko Pov

I was walking toward my shoes locker to changed my indoor shoes to my outdoor shoes.I opened my shoes locker then a Teal Seafoam colored paper the colored as my eyes fall out from it as i picked it up and read the content.

Dear Chieko,

You are my best friend,my human diary and my other half.You mean the world to me and Your smile always so beautiful and it's always brighter my days whenever i see you smiling.Can you do me a favor? Please meet me at the cherry blossom tree behind the school.i wanted to tell you something very important.

Love Your Trustly,

Kidou Yuuto

I blushed after reading 'his name' in the note.'I mean the world to.....him? He even say that my smile.....was beautiful' i thought as i could feel smoke coming out from both of my ears.

'Calm down Chieko! he's your best friend after all! but he's also my first love.....' I thought as i quickly  make my way toward the cherry blossom tree.

Rei Pov

"Oh! The Plan is working well! but now we have to gets Kidou-kun to going to the cherry blossom tree" Rinne whispered

As the five of us were hide behind the bushes near the school that we could see if Chiekonee-chan accepted the note and think it was from Kidou-kun.

"By the way,Haruna-chan? how did you gets that lines from?" i asked curiously.

"I got that from Onii-chan! he wrote that letter a few weeks ago but he keep it and hide it between one of his books" Haruna stated.

Then we saw Kidou-kun walked toward his shoes locket and find a crimson red note inside.

Kidou Pov

'Should i confess to her? maybe not....she only saw me as a friend' I thought as i sighed then i opened my shoes locket as a crimson red note fall out from it.

As i picked up and i saw a very familiar handwriting on it as i read the content.

Dear Kidou,

I want you to know you secretly inspire me like the stars do to a dreamer and the moon does to the sea.Whenever you near me,i alwalys felt my heart beat faster by the second.I wanted to tell you about something it's very important to me.Please meet me at the cherry blossom tree behind the school.I see you there.

Love Your Trustly,

Watanabe Chieko.

"Chieko? She wanted to tell me about what?.....oh" I muttered as i could feel my cheeks heat up a little.

"I don't want Chieko to be upset...it's seem i'm going then" i mumbled as i make my way toward the cherry bloosom tree.

Haruna Pov

"Oh! Onii-chan is going to the cherry blossom tree! that's mean the plan is working!" i whispered-shouted.

"How did you gets Chieko's handwriting without her knowing about this?" Aki asked

"Actually,we kinda begged her to wrote a love poem about someone that inspire you" Rei and Rinne said in unison.

Third Person Pov

The Skies turned Orange and the sun was setting.Chieko stood in front of the cherry blossom tree and she was faced the tree until she heard a familiar voice spoke.

"Chieko?" She turned to faced him as her cheeks turned pink when she saw him without his goggles on 'His eyes are....beautiful.....this is my time seeing his eyes colored'  Chieko thought.

"Y-Y-Yes? K-K-Kidou-k-kun?" Chieko stuttered on her words as she looked away to hide her red cheeks.

"You wanted to see me here?" Kidou said calmly like it was nothing at all.

"W-What? i thought you wanted to see me here?......Wait! THIS IS HER PLAN AFTER ALL!! I know something was up about that girl no wonder why she keep smirking and smiling at me all day long?!" Chieko yelled.

"Who's? The Watanabe twins?" Kidou demanded "Yes but only Rei is capable of this while Rinne is clueless about this kind stuff" Chieko stated.

"So that's why she so overprotected over Rinne...huh? i bet Haruna is with them" Kidou said as he sighed then there was silence between them.

Until Chieko have enough of this as she spoke up "Um.....Kidou i-i wanted to tell you this for a very long time now...."

She took a deep breath in and let it all out "IReallyReallylikeyou!" Chieko said quickly as Kidou was shocked but he wanted to sure about it.

"Can you...say again? i didn't hear you were saying" Kidou demanded.As Chieko sighed and said it once again.

"I Really....Really like...you Kidou....even since we become best friend..." Chieko said as she looked away.

"It's okay if you don-" Chieko felt a pair of warm lips were on her and she saw Kidou was kissing her as she gasped in suprise.

Kidou quickly slid his tongue in and caressing her mouth.His arms wrapped around Chieko's waist as her arms were wrapped around his neck.

They broke the kissed to catched their breath as they were stared at each other eyes.

"I love you Chieko" Kidou said with slightly red cheeks.

"I love you too Yuuto" Chieko said as her face was red as tomato.

They started to lean in again until their lips met in a passionately kiss.

~Extended Ending~

"Aww~ They are sooo Cute together!" Haruna said as she took a punch of picture of the new couple.

Then they all looked at each others."WE SHOULD TOTALLY PLAN THEIR WEDDING!" The girls shouted in unison as they started to lists everthing for the new born couple's wedding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina/Rei:Hope you enjoy this one shot weaponmistress.

Rinne:Until the next update!

Reina/Rei:Sayonara! minna!

Everyone:Sayonara! minna!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.1K 44
Meet the characters of Inazuma Eleven/Go/CS/Galaxy. Minna, hope you enjoy reading!😊😊😊
14.3K 361 72
This book contains one-shots of characters from inazuma eleven!! Requests are currently closed!! I won't be doing lemon, I'm sorry i just don't feel...
24.7K 184 26
Just some characters x readers and OCs and if you want a request just leave it in the comments ●preferences ●mostly gay ●male reader ●female realer
297K 7.4K 24
Owari No Seraph X Reader Oneshots, because why not? Well then, feel free to jump in! (Requests are now closed)