Accalia

By Amarula

Becoming a werewolf is not as cool as it may sound... Ace just found out she's going to become a werewolf. He... More

Accalia - preface
Accalia - Moving?
Accalia - Anger, Gotta hate it.
Accalia - Chapter 4
Accalia - Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Accalia - Chapter 7
Accalia- Chapter 8
Accalia - Chapter 9
Accalia - Chapter 10 - She's Dead
Accalia - Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Accalia - Chapter 13
Accalia - Chapter 14
Accalia - Chapter 15
Chapter 16!!!!
Accalia - Chapter 17
AN
Accalia - Chapter 18 - Final
Epilogue

Chapter 3 - I knew it

2.1K 19 0
By Amarula

The gym was massive. There was everything including a boxing ring. I swear it could have been heaven to a gym freak.

Dolph lead me toward a cupboard that had the word 'supplies' in black letters on it. He opened it and walked in. That shows how big the cupboard was because he is huge.

He came out with a pair of boxing gloves. He tried to hand them to me but I had already decided that I wasn't going to use them. I brushed them away and made my way over to the row of punching bags. Yes, I said row. There were about ten of them hanging up and more along the far wall.

I started to punch, kick and push one of the bags.

"Ace. You should really be using the gloves." I heard Dolph say but it sounded far away, so I ignored him. He seemed to sigh in frustration.

The twins seemed to have disappeared. Shows how much attention I was paying. Dolph had placed himself on a chair and was just watching me. His eyes on me felt good. Made me feel safe. Weird.

I stopped hitting the bag and turned to face him. He was still watching me. His expression was blank and unreadable.

"Do you know why I'm so angry?" I ask. He shook his head. "Neither do I." I started to pace back and forth in front of him. His eyes followed me. With another person I would have told them to stop looking at me but with him I didn't mind. Don't ask me why but I just didn't mind.

I stopped pacing and sat down on the floor facing him. "Why do you keep watching me?" Curiosity heavy in my voice.

His eyes popped open wide with shock at my question and he looked down. "Don't know what you mean." his voice sounds innocent but I don't fall for it.

"Why do you keep watching me?" I ask again. Even though I sound calm, I'm not. The anger is still there, bubbling below the surface. One wrong thing said or done, I'll basically explode. My fists where clenched together and my muscles where tense.

"I don't know if I should tell you right now. With you being about to explode and all." He got up off the chair and sat cross legged in front of me. He still towered over me. "But I'm guessing you'll just get even more angry if I don't tell you."

I nodded my head. "So true."

He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out because the door burst open and in walked Caleb with Megz right behind him.

Normally I would have run up to her and hugged her but the whole angry thing kind of stopped me from doing that.

Dolph had jumped up to his feet when the door opened. He now made his way over to Caleb. He whispered something in Caleb's ear. Of course I didn't hear what he said but I could roughly guess.

Megz had walked past my brother whilst I was watching Dolph. She was in front of me now pulling me in for a hug.

"Oh my God Ace." She said pulling out of the one sided hug. "Are you okay?" She put her hands on either side of my face and looked into my eyes.

My mind seemed to have gone on a vacation. I could hear her and see her but I couldn't answer her or stop looking straight forward. Let me tell you something. Me? I'm weird because one minute I could be fine and the next I would be staring straight ahead and unable to react to anything. Oh and Megz seems to be the only person who is able to bring me back to life. Weird.

"Ace?" She tapped my nose and magically I was back.

"Hey Megz." I said sounding detached. "Calm me please. I don't want to be angry anymore."

"Ok-" She was pulled off her feet and into some guy’s arms. I have never seen him before. He was enormous like all the other guys around here and that was all I clocked.

Red tinged my vision as I stood up.

"Connell!" Caleb and Dolph shouted simultaneously. They both had worried looks on their faces. Dolph kept on glancing at me like he was keeping an eye on me. Watching to make sure I wasn't going to attack.

"You might want to put her down Con. Or you’re in deep shit." Caleb advised him.

My breaths were getting deeper and the red tinge was getting worse, spreading over my whole vision.

"No! She's mine. I will not put her down." Connell said to Caleb and Dolph. He clearly hadn't seen me. I was getting more and more angry.

"Yes, we understand that she's yours but could you put her down. Now." Caleb's voice was desperate by the end of that sentence. His eyes kept flickering in my direction. Connell finally looked over toward me.

"Oh." He put Megz on her feet. She had been quiet the whole time knowing if she let on that she was hurt it would have made me worse. She now ran toward me.

"Ace! I'm fine. Please calm down!" She pulled me so I wasn't facing the guys. She gently put my hand in hers and started to rub in a rhythmic sequence. I immediately started to calm down. My eyes shut. She really is a miracle worker. "You okay now?" I could still feel the tremors of anger but I could ignore them.

I nodded opening my eyes. "Yeah. Thanks Megz."

"Everything cool?" Caleb called over to us. The guys had been talking quietly amongst themselves. I'm not sure what they were talking about because I couldn't hear them but it sounded important.

"Yeah. Everything's cool." I turned and walked toward them. I glared at Connell as I came up to them. "Don't piss me off. Megan is not yours. She's not a possession you idiot."

That left him speechless. His mouth gaping like a fish.

I smiled smugly at him and turned to Megz. "How did you get here so fast?"

She smiled. "I was already on my way when Caleb called."

"Oh. When did you find out we were moving?"

Caleb decided that it was a good time to but in. "She found out while you were busy beating up the punching bag downstairs. I called her."

"Right." I turned toward Dolph. "What were you going to tell me before you were interrupted?"

"I'll tell you later. First we need to get upstairs so we can explain clearly why you had to move." He started for the gym door and everyone followed.

"There better be a good reason." I said following everyone out the gym.

AAA

Everyone was waiting in the front room. When we walked into the room all eyes were on me. Some worried and some blank. I guess because I still looked angry. I wasn't angry just annoyed that Connell was staring at Megz the whole way form the gym. Megz just ignored his stare. She was holding my hand massaging it to keep me calm. She knew me well.

I know I sound possessive, but I'm not really. I'm just very protective when it comes to my best friend.

"It's okay." Dolph whispered in my ear. When he did that I saw Caleb's face turn annoyed. I giggled and Dolph chuckled standing up straight.

"Girls I think you might want to sit down for this." My mum was sitting across the room from the chair I was shoved into earlier. Marrok was next to her, his expression blank.

We sat down knowing that my mum was serious. Megz looked at me her expression alarmed. I looked at her and shrugged and her unspoken question.

My mum looked at me with sad eyes. "Ace... I was going to tell you when you were younger... but it was just too dangerous." Her eyes were shiny with unshed tears. "We were meant to be living here with everyone but your father didn't … he said he wanted to raise his family away from here. But as you know he died when you were a few months old. I didn't move back because it was his last wish." She wiped the tears away from her face. "Of course I told Caleb just before his sixteenth birthday." She glanced at Caleb and smiled. He smiled back.

I was getting annoyed. What was she talking about? Why was she telling me things I already knew?

My hands clenched into fists and my nails dug into my palms. Again. Megz saw and grabbed my hands prying my hands loose and flattering them out on my thighs. "Ace stop. You’re going to hurt yourself."

This caught my mother’s attention. And everyone else's. They had all been watching my mum speak, I think.

Dolph moved and sat down on the other side of me." Ace. Do not hurt yourself." Listening to the command I stopped fighting against Megan's hands and relaxed. "That's better." Don't ask me why I listened. I never listen to anyone when they tell me what to do.

"Okay. I'm just going to say it." My mum said as she looked at me with an expression that screamed determination. "Ace... you and everyone here except for Megz..." Everyone's eyes turned to watch me. That unnerved me. "Ace you are a werewolf."

Silence.

I blinked then screamed "Are you fucking serious?" I got up out of my seat and glared at my mum.

"Dolph grab her!" I vaguely heard Megz shout.

Dolph's arms came around my waist just as I was about to run out the room. The reason I wanted to run was because I really didn't want to hurt anybody.

"Yes Ace. I am serious. You’re a werewolf. We all are. Excluding Megan." My mum was calm. "On your sixteenth birthday you'll change."

I froze, surprising Dolph. My head fell forward and I stared at the ground. "Why? Why would you not tell me something like this? I would have at least liked a few months to get prepared." I could feel tears of anger running down my face and see them hitting the dark brown carpet below me.

My knees gave out under me. I would have hit the floor hard if Dolph wasn't holding me. He lowered me to the ground. He was still holding me but more for comfort.

I don't even know why I was crying. I never cry. Maybe the anger just got to me.

I heard a door close quietly behind me. I looked up and saw that just Dolph and I were left in the room.

"They left." The tears were still rolling down my cheeks. I wasn't making a sound. No sobs, no sniffles. Just tears. "You’re going to be fine. I promise." He hugged me to his chest. "I'll be there the whole time. I won’t leave you."

I looked up at his face and saw that he was telling the truth. "Why? Why do you care? You don't even know me." I looked at him trying to see the answer in his expression, but I got nothing.

He smiled. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." He caught my tears and wiped them away.

"Try me." I whispered my voice croaky from the tears.

"Okay." He took a deep breath. "I care because you … you know in werewolf books werewolf's only have one mate?" I nodded suspiciously. I think I know where he's going with this. "Well, it's true wolfs only have one mate. And you’re mine."

I knew it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543 36 24
Highest Ranked #10 in werewolf. (Book two series) Derek has been captured by the hunters in a torcherous cell will they ever get him out and Alex...
80.1K 6.6K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...
1.5K 123 26
Seventeen year old, Angel Mills and her mom just got accepted back to Blue Moon pack which means a new beginning for Angel: New school, new friends...
702K 23.8K 26
Ashe was a completely normal girl, until the day she turned 15. She was walking down a country road, when she was suddenly cornered by a group of men...