Take A Trip To Paris - A One...

By Isabellestories

Avery's been through heartbreak and unbearable torture, leaving her emotionally scarred. Her rich older broth... More

Take A Trip To Paris- A One Direction Fanfiction
'I can show you Paris, if you'd let me'
'Well, isn't this a documentary moment?'
'oh? You think I'll stab you with my stirring spoon?'
'oh, I realize it, but you still end up with me, regardless'
'stop... making me more attracted to you!, it's rude!'
'that's not the real reason you're here, is it?'
'in a metaphorical sense, of course'
'I'm completely and utterly fucked up in the head'
'but heart attacks are serious, aren't they?'
'So whats going on with you and Harry?'
'Come on, we're going sledding'
'Who said anything about crushes?!'
'Louis, will you ever...EVER wear socks?!'
'and what are you doing in Montreal, Avery?'
'you want to kiss me, don't you?'
'it's nice to leave all your troubles back on the ground'
'my heart is expected to be in two places'
'you were just lying there Avery.. you looked half dead'
Please, read this.
'I'm saying that I could do so much better'
'But what if I don't want to stay?'
'you have no idea how much trouble you're in...'
"...you destroy the people you love"
'you want to know the reason why I left?'
'well, someone changed, didn't she?'
'Drunk? No, I'm just extreeeeeeemely happy'
'I want to know what happened'
'...I..I think she's been taken'
Question and Answer with Isabellestories!
'it's just going to have to do, then'
'You can't just give up, she's out there'
'You did a better job than anyone could ever do' - End Chapter.

"I'm Being Spontaneous!"

233K 3.3K 828
By Isabellestories

 WOOO, yay for second chapters!. i really love this one, i love how.. Bold Harry is in this chapter. It kinda reminds me of a criss cross of these movies....

The Notebook
X
Monte Carlo. 

http://www.lemeurice.com/hotel-photo-gallery 
(thats Avery's hotel, it'll be mentioned in this chapter, and feel free to look at the 'Presidentual Suite' photo... because.. you know.. thats what room she'll end up getting.. *SPOILER) 

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEAE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR MY STORY AT http://www.wattpad.com/watty
IF YOU THINK I DESERVE IT!
IT WOULD REALLY REALLY MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!

Love, Izzie.
xoxo 

VOMMENT (vote and comment?)

________________________________________

Another thing you should know about me, is that I am no good when it comes to male attention. Especially when it’s Harry Styles.

That’s why I turned my head back around and sat forward in my seat, doing my best to ignore him.

“Whats your name?” he asks, and I plug my headphones back into my ears, maybe if I don’t acknowledge him, he’ll go away.

“Hey, I’m talking to you”

okay, that’s one thing I really hate, arrogance.

“Hey!-“ he nudges my shoulder

“you kick my chair, you spill water all over me on purpose, and now you expect me to tell you my name?”

“yep” he says boldly.

“ugh” I groan, and return to my ipod, continuing to scroll.

“if you don’t tell me, I’ll do something dramatic”

I just ignore him again, I was already scared of myself for standing up to him a sentence ago. I wasn’t going to pre-voke my inner self, she might as well explode with all the feelings she’s got hidden down there.

Harry stands from his seat, walks down the aisle, and turns to face me once more.

“Last chance!” he yells, spreading his arms out.

I can’t help feel a little embarrassed or myself, people were beginning to stare.

I roll my eyes, and shake my head.

No, he doesn’t deserve to know my name anymore.

“okay, you’re fault” he says, and walks to the front of the plane, standing in front of the air compressed door.

His land interlocks with the handle.

One of the boys behind me stand up

“What the hell are you doing Harry?!” He says, and I detect an Irish accent.

“I’m going to open the door” he says casually.

“Are you being stupid? Sit back down!” I yell to him, regretting it instantly.

“Not until you tell me your name”

“No, you don’t deserve to know it”

Harry’s hand clenches as he pulls the handle slightly, and the door makes a sound.

“he’s not bluffing…” another boy says to another one, and I flinch. He wouldn’t do it…

the handle is pulled once again, setting off numerous alarms. And then people began to panic.

“HARRY!” I yell “STOP!”

he just smiles

“tell me your name”

“You are being overly dramatic!”

“like I said, I’d do something dramatic-“

he pulls the handle again, and this time it is completely unlocked, the only thing holding it closed was him.

“-my hand is slipping” he says, and I panic even more.

“JESUS, OKAY OKAY!” I stand up in the Aisle, and feel instantly in the spotlight, everyone was staring at me.

oh god, damn it.

“-I feel a cramp” he struggles to get out

“AVERY!, MY NAME IS AVERY!” I scream over the alarms

“-an..d how old a…re you?”

“I’m eighteen!!”

“-as soon as w..e get off this plane, will you go on a date… with me?” I could see the redness form in his face

“JUST TAKE THE DATE!” One of the boys yell at me, and I run over to Harry

“DON’T BE STUPID, I TOLD YOU MY NAME, NOW LOCK THE DOOR!!!”

“-Not u..ntil you let me take you out”

“HARRY!!”

“-say i…t”

“FINE FINE, WE’LL GO OUT”

he smiles through the redness,

“-on…e more time”

“I’LL LET YOU TAKE ME OUT, JUST CLOSE THE DOOR!”

Harry smiles and pulls the door shut, locking it in it’s place before a whole bunch of security people come rushing in.

“it’s okay boys, I did it” he says to them, and I almost choke

“This was a set up??”

“all up until the opening the door part, I didn’t plan that”

“you’re crazy…” I scoff, and walk haistilly back to my seat

“Hey, Avery-” he yells to me, and I turn to look at him

“-I’m looking forward to our date” he smiles, and I plug my headphones into my ears again, as if the music would drown out all the death glares I was getting.

I couldn’t believe he just nearly killed us all, just to get my name and a date, what if I hadn’t of told him? Would he of just killed all of the passengers, including himself, on this plane?

I closed my eyes, I’d rather sleep then think about things.

I have a feeling the fourteen hours on here isn’t going to be as pleasant as I had imagined it, eight years ago.

And one things for sure, I am NOT going on a date with him anymore, not after his assholish yet dramatic and bold performance.

This was it… the moment I had been waiting years for… the moment I finally step off of the plane and then step foot into French air…

The flight attendant opens the door, and I put my foot forward, I was on the verge of stepping over, before my shoulder is tugged back

“I’m guessing you’ve never been to Paris” Harry says, interrupting my special moment.

“What makes you say that?”

“The way your face looks”

“you’ve been staring at my face?” I question

“how could I not?”

I pull away from his grasp, and do my eventful step, but it wasn’t as dramatic as I had expected it to be, ten seconds ago.

Thanks, Harry.

Alright, I’ll admit it, I was one of the few girls who didn’t actually want to make conversation with him,

Don’t get me wrong, I would of jumped at the opurtunity before I got on this plane, and learned that he was a massive mental case.

So all I wanted to do, is just enjoy Paris.

I walk ahead, but the jerk decides it was a good idea to jog backwards in front of me.

“you’re very pretty” he says, and I look down.

can’t you just leave me alone? I pace forward faster, making my way to the femail toilets, dodgeing a couple of old ladys with woven backpacks and strawhats.

“Je suis Desolee!” I said, as I almost knocked one of the poor ladys down.

once in the safety, AND out of the eye view of Harry and the boys in the bathrooms, I look at myself in the mirror, and cringe at the reflection.

Are you even sure it was me he was bloody seeing?

How could I be even CLASSED as pretty?

I hear someone open the door, and I pretend to not be thinking about myself too much, if that made sense?.

But when I realized who it was at the door, I just wanted to run.

“What are you doing in here?!” I yell at Harry, his shoulders leaning against one of the stall doors.

“I’m being spontaneous!” he smiles, and I almost have the thought to punch his pretty little face.

I didn’t just say pretty, did i?.

“that’s not spontainous… that’s stupid”

“it gets your attention, though, doesn’t it?”

“Why can’t you just leave me alone?!” I blurt out

“I don’t know… I’m drawn to you”

“That was the cheesiest line I’ve ever heard”

“oooh, I love cheese”

I place all the things back into my carryon and make my way out, but he stands in my way

“Move” I say, pushing past him.

I wasn’t one for human contact.

Once out, I began to haistily walk faster towards the baggage coveayer belt. I located my three red suitcases and got them all off the repeatative thing.

“hey, Avery, right?”

I turn to see one of the boys standing behind me… Liam… I think.

“That’s me” I breath, rolling my eyes.

“don’t worry, Harry didn’t send me over here”

“what do you want?”

I was beginning to like the ‘inside’ me, making her little apperences.

“I just wanted to say sorry for Harry’s episode on the plane… he’s never done that to get a girl”

“So he’s never tried to kill everyone, for a girl… seemed pretty like him to me, and by the way, he hasn’t got me, and he wont ever get me… not after that.”

“Actually, no, when he saw you sit in front of us on the plane, he whispered to me that he wanted to get to know you” he says, smiling.

“- we never understood WHY he was being so bold towards you, sure Harrys a flirt, but he’d never go THAT far for a fling. I just wanted to let you know that”

I stopped to think about that for a while, and trust me, I wanted to think about it more, but, to the unfortunate surprise, my bus was leaving.

“I gotta go..” I say, and begin to run to the shuttle bus, once again, doging everyone and everything in my path.

But, once again, I am stopped.

A hand wraps around my wrist and I freak out, turning around so fast I feel my curls whip my face.

“Harry what the hell-“ before I could finish my rant, he leans in and kisses me tenderly.

My natural instinct is to kiss back, but once he pulled back, I brang my hand back and slapped him across the face as hard as I could.

“sorry, I just had to”

I slap him again, only this time, on the other side.

“JERK” I stamp on his foot and continue my run to the shuttle, ignoring the olimpic flying butterflies in my stomach, I felt like vomiting.

Okay, I’ve only been kissed ONCE in my life, and that was when I was 10, and it was with a guy who thought kissing was all about tongue.

I’ve been put off it ever since.

But I’ll admit, that was a pretty amazing kiss.

Unfortunate, that it was with Jerky McJerkJerk, but still.
his lips were hella soft.

I practically shot-putted my bags into the bus, and claimed my seat at the back, as per usual.

I looked out the window to see the five boys huddeling in a group huddle. Obviously celebrating Harrys victory of getting a kiss out of someone today, they probably have some competition or something, knowing Jerky McJerkJerk.

~~~~~~~~Harry’s POV~~~~~~~~~

“That was stupid, Harry” Zayn says, hitting my shoulder

“couldn’t you’ve asked her out, you know, like a normal lad?” Louis says, hitting me, too.

“She seemed different boys, I thought if I had caught her attention…”

“Well, unfortunately for you, she told me that after your little ‘stunt’ she wasn’t going to give you a chance” Liam says, wiggiling his eye brows

“Shut up, I’m going to try anyway”

“Whats so special about her for gods sake!” Niall says

“-I mean, she’s absolutely gorgeous, but I just don’t know… shes a little shy, you know what I mean?”

I smile at his comment, and he was right, I really didn’t know what it was about Avery, all I knew is that the minute I saw her, I just… I just had to have her.

Cheesy, huh?

“Yeah, Haz, she’s hella shy” Louis adds

“Maybe that’s what it was, I don’t know Lads, I don’t know what it was okay!?”

“If you had juts sat down next to her, and ASKED her, instead of nearly killing us all, then maybe you would have found out”

“-Aaand, now she’s on a shuttle, leaving”

“you guys are jerks”

“She probably wouldn’t even give you the time of day anymore… you nearly killed her”

“I KNOW, ZAYN!”

“oh, Harry, I forgot to tell you, I snuck a peek at her suitcases, and in the front fishnet part it had her hotel information on it… just so you know”

I nearly punch Liam right then and there, and he COULDN’T have told me until now?

“Le Meurice Hotel”

“The… what?”

“How did she get into the most luxurious hotel in al of France?” Louis says, his eyes almost buldging out his sockets.

“Only like, celebs get in there…where are we staying Liam??”

“Oh, where staying there too”

I almost jump for the roof when I find out we were staying in the same hotel.

“what suite, did you see what suite??” I say, a little too enthusiasticly

“I’m not going to tell you, Harry”

“WHY NOT”

“give the girl some space for heavens sake!!, HAZ!, you nearly killed her!, maybe wait, you know… A WEEK?”

I start to narrow down the suites she could be in, there are so many in that damn hotel… I will find her again.

“Harry…” Niall says, obviously noticing the look on my face.

“yes?” I say, innocently.

“I see that look in your eyes… you’re planning something michevious, aren’t you?”

“No…” I giggle “-okay maybe I am… but I need all of your help”.

I watch as Louis smiles, I knew he’d love to help me, he loves doing anything michevious.

“Are you serious Lou??” Liam butts in, interrupting our mental messages.

“you’ll end up getting slapped again, Harry” he continues with his damn rant, going on and on about how dangerous it is to be around a girl who already hates you.

I smile to myself.

I don’t know what it was about Avery, but whatever it was;

I wanted it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154 10 12
Life for Kyle Hall couldn't be better. She and her cousins, Malakai and Kiran, form the band The Keys and their recent success at the Annual Red Cros...
54.5K 538 30
Lindsay Warren was a normal teenage girl.... she had the perfect family: an older sister and two wonderful parents. she loved her life, but when her...
13.2K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
533K 8.5K 50
EDITING....AND I CHANGED THE COVER SO DON'T FREAK IF YOU DONT RECOGNIZE IT. Meet Callie Shaw. Her life hasn't been easy in the least. Her mom died of...