The Pure One -✔- Book Two of...

Per MariamSarhan

🌟🌟🌟COMPLETED🌟🌟🌟 🌟Book Two of the Phoenix Trilogy🌟 ⚠⚠⚠Please read the book one first to avoid confusio... Més

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1 Angels and Venus
Chapter 2 Angelic Genes
Chapter 3 The Awakening
Chapter 4 The Transformation
Chapter 5 Blood Bound No More?
Chapter 6 Tangled Love Stories
Chapter 7 To Dream or Not to Dream
Chapter 8 The Crystals
Chapter 10 Blood in my Veins
Chapter 11 The Power Within
Chapter 12 Where The Heart Is
Chapter 13 The Task
Chapter 14 The Thorn In My Heart
Pre - Warning
Chapter 15 Punishment of the Heart
Chapter 16 Freedom from Death
Chapter 17 The Dive of Love
Chapter 18 The Mermadian Queen
Chapter 19 Innermost Desires
Chapter 20 The Siren's Sacrifice
Chapter 21 The Void
Chapter 22 The Nightmare Loop
Chapter 23 Twisted History
Chapter 24 Here We Come. . .
Chapter 25 Cave of Silence
Chapter 26 🔥 The Choice
Chapter 27 🔥 Siren's Blood
Chapter 28 🔥 The Cave
Chapter 29 🔥 Forged Bonds
Chapter 30 🔥 The Pearl of Peace
Chapter 31 🔥 The Intruder
Chapter 32 🔥 The Rescue
Chapter 33 🔥 The Balancer
Chapter 34 🔥 The Amulet
Chapter 35 🔥 The Pure One
Chapter 36 🔥 The Siege
Chapter 37 🔥 The Angelicum
Chapter 38 🔥 Crystal Portal
Chapter 39 🔥 For Peace' Sake
🌟🌟🌟Announcements 🌟🌟🌟
Chapter 40🔥 Confrontation & Love
Finale 🔥 Part One
Finale 🔥 Part Two

Chapter 9 Photographic Memory

413 56 11
Per MariamSarhan

"I told you, she would sleep again. Goddess, this child been sleeping most of her life here!" Xerxis chortled. Vulca gave him a don't-you-dare-talk-again look which made him stop abruptly.

"We have to remedy this, she can't faint each passing time. We're in dire need of more time to train." Ronheild said, his hand on his chin as he thought of ways to solve the problem.

"What else can you do? Sorry to burst your bubble, love, but there's nothing we can do about it unless you have a reverse sleeping spell or something." Sylvie answered.

Mystyq snapped her fingers, "Now, that's it! Good thinking, Sylvana. All we need is to make a reverse sleeping spell!" She beamed at her rival queen and agreed with her for the first time.

Sylvie's face registered disbelief from the sudden friendly banter, but she managed to recover her reaction quickly and asked, "You can do that? That would be great." Her forced smile looked like she was suffering from diarrhea.

"Of course, I would do anything for Venus. And you don't have to force yourself to be friendly with me Sylvana. I totally understand if you're not ready. Hopefully, in time, you will realize that I am neither my sister nor my husband."

They stood motionless staring at each other---both misty eyed, as silence enveloped the chamber. It was a good thing that the rest of Venus group were all sent to resume their trainings.

Vulca suddenly clapped her hands and talked animatedly like nothing awkward happened, "Okay! So shall we do it then? We need to wake this sleeping beauty up!"

"I hate to deflate all your hopes but I think it's not a very good idea," Balto interrupted, breaking his silence for the first time.

"Care to elaborate?" Mystyq asked, she felt insulted. She wouldn't allow anyone doubt her if that was the case.

"I don't mean to offend you, your highness. This has nothing to do with you. In fact, I'm only worried with Venus' wellbeing. Her body is not strong enough to withhold the powers raging inside her, which causes her to lose consciousness everytime she utilizes it." Balto explained sadly. Worry was written on his wrinkled face.

"Why are you so worried? Is there anything else we need to know?" Ronheild pried even more when he saw Balto's troubled demeanor.

"It's just that I've lived a very long life. I'm one of the few that knew the real reason of the demise of the last vessel. It wasn't the fire but the uncontrollable power consumed her and extinguished her flesh into nothingness. I'm afraid that this child will go through the same fate if she won't learn to master it faster." Balto told them with regret, while looking towards Venus' sleeping form. He's one of the oldest phoenician left alive.

"And what is the connection with the reverse sleeping spell? Isn't it the more we should pursue it in order not to waste more time?" Sylvie butted in, determination was shown on her face.

"I agree that time is of great essence but by doing so, we will deprive her of the recompense that her body needed thus making her weak and vulnerable from her powers which is never a good thing. It's a choice between risking time or risking safety measures."

"So, in other words, sleeping is for her recharging. I vote for safety measures. Let her sleep all she wants," Vulca said with finality on her tone.

The rest of them nodded in agreement.

"Seems like all we have to do now is wait for her to wake up then." Ronheild stated after a few minutes and seated himself comfortably on the couch beside Venus' bed.

"I think no need to wait, she stirring up." Mystyq pointed at Venus.

They all waited as she slowly opened her eyes and said, "I'm ready. How will I call the Opaque Temple?" Her eyes showed them the determination she needed that wasn't there before she fell unconscious.

Sylvie knew that whatever it was that changed in Venus during her sleep, she needs know about it soon but for now, "It's easy, you only have to call it through you're pull link but at least wait for a day or two to recuperate." Sylvie told her in a motherly way as she sat beside her and held her hand.

"Okay, thank you."

"I think you need to at least learn the old language for the spells. I will give you the books later this day. In two days time, you might memorize some words and I could arm you with a spell or two before you go." Mystyq suggested afterwards looking very thoughful. She was not very sure of how will Venus take the art of spell-making.

"Wow! I will learn to make a spell like I can actually make those sorcerers paralyzed, float in the air or dance without music? How cool is that?" Venus beamed excitedly.

"Really, dance? That's if you learn the old language fast." Xerxis chuckled.

"Is that a challange, master?" Venus asked cockily as she crossed her arms on her chest and acted arrogant. For the first time since she came here, she had something she knew she could do without a doubt.

"Someone woke up with a bit of confidence, eh. Only a bit." Xerxis replied jokingly as well. "So you could learn some words in two days time? Old language is not easy, dear. Challenge accepted."

"Say, if I memorize all. What will be my prize?" Venus asked wearing a Cheshire cat smile.

Her audience laughed while Xerxis was chortling when he answered her. "Okay, I will indulge you though it is very impossible what you say. What prize would you want?"

"Really, you will give me what I want?" Venus rubbed her hands vigorously like someone plotting of no good. "I want you to ran hundred laps around the training chamber!"

"Ah, hahahha! So you held grudge on that. What about me, who do I get if you can't memorize all?"

"But I will so no need for you to hope otherwise." Venus said with conviction.

"And how will you do that, dear?" Mystyq asked while smiling.

"Simple, just give me the book and within minutes, I will memorize all. I have photographic memory! Tadaaa!"

Everyone gasped and were silent for some time.

Mystyq mumbled words like a spell then a very thick old-looking book appeared in front of Venus. It was floating mid-air.

"Take it. And prove your claims. Read the first page," Mystyq instructed her.

"Um, okay." Venus reached for the book warily. The book glowed white when she opened it. "Whoah! Is it supposed to do that?"

"Hmnn, white. It certainly didn't glowed that color before, interesting." Mystyq was talking to herself. Her facial expressions changed from curiosity to awestrucked.

"H--hello? Your highness? Everything fine?" Venus waved her hands to Mystyq smiling nervously.

She surely is, weird. Oh well, maybe all witches are. These thoughts were on Venus mind while giving everyone an innocent smile.

"Yes, dear. It's supposed to do that. Now, go on. Read it." Mystyq urged her.

Venus looked around at her stunned audience. Anticipation was visible on their faces. She sighed then started to read. It took her three minutes to read the first page then looked up, "Done!"

Mytyq mumbled spell words again and the book floated towards her. "Okay, recite all the words."

Venus rolled her eyes. They definitely think I'm lying. Hmp!

She sighed once again and recited. . .

"Ilsus cus sangunus pertinus adus mahus. Hac erac gendus adus calbus, qus modus vos adus hac orbus."

"To those whose blood belongs to magic. This will be your guide to spells, that bounds you to this world."

"Ilsus cus sangunus pertinus adus malfus-fasnus. Hac erac tu armus, tu gendus, tu mahus."

"To those whose blood belongs to witchcraft. This will be your armour, your guide, your magic."

After Venus recited all the words, everyone spoke incoherent words at the same time except for Lord Ronheild who looked like in deep thought. She was confused at what was the commotion was all about.

"SILENCE!" Balto suddenly yellled. "Lord Ronheild, what are your thoughts exactly?"

Ronheild focused his eyes towards Venus, "You're definitely King Veron's daughter."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1.3K 12
Mabel is ugly. But Boston can't look away.
843K 6.5K 8
-- THIS IS JUST SAMPLE OF THE STORY, IT IS BEING PUBLISHED ON 20 AUG 2018 SO I HAVE HAD TO REMOVE MOST OF IT FROM WATTPAD. Please don't ask me to pu...
5.7K 232 10
BOOK 3 OF The Bride With the help of Xenaia Firman, Iole Haidee Eudora and Thornton Zeke Koskinen form a new rebel group against the new king. Now, t...
Violet Roses Per Nandi

Literatura romàntica

22.2K 1K 10
Everyday he leaves a single violet rose in her locker. Everyday he leaves a poem in her locker. Everyday he hopes she'll notice him. Everyday he love...