Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

42. (I Trust You)

656 25 9
By KSmittySmith

I sat in bed watching 'How to Get Away with Murder' snacking on some salt'n'vinegar chips. Nessa has texted me a few times but I didn't text her back. She was with Christian they wanted to be alone, I get that. Then Jasmine continued to blow me up, but I wasn't in the mood to talk about Madison Beer. I decided to text my mom.

M: Hey mom

Mom: Hi Mel, what are you doing?

M: Just relaxing. U?

Mom: Just got back from the grocery store

M: Yum, Cameron and I will be by around one

Mom: Can't wait. Do you want me to cook something special?

M: Nahh, anything will be fine. Remember we are staying the night

Mom: Okay, I'll make something and yes I know. I'll see you tomorrow Mel

M: Okay, love you, see you tomorrow

I put my phone down and continued to watch my show. That's when my phone lights up and I glanced down to see Cameron sent me a snapchat. I smile at the thought of Cameron and opened it.

M: You done for the day?

C: Yes ma'm and I want to see u

M: You saw me earlier

C: I can't get enough of you(;

M: Lol, I thought you were coming over to my place tom.?

C: Mel can you just get your ass over here, and bring all your stuff

M: Whatever

I turn off my TV and went to grab my duffel bag. I took out thinks I wasn't going to take to my mom and Cameron's moms house. I went to my closet to pack all new clothes. Once, I was done packing, I went to grab my keys and left the room. I took the elevator down and walked to my car and drove to Cameron's house. I'm a lucky girl getting to spend night after night with Cameron. When I pull up to his house, I get out the car and only grab one bag that'll I need for the morning. I walk up and knocked on his door and it wasn't long for him to answer. He was still shirtless and smiles when he sees me.

"Hi babe" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. He holds his lips close to mine and I couldn't do anything but laugh.

"Where are the guys?" I say stepping into the house. The lights were dark and the house smelled of food.

"They aren't here" Cameron says and I turn to look at him. "Come" he says taking my bag and pulling me along to the kitchen. There was food cooked on the stove and a table set and I stand still looking at everything.

"What is this?" I asked and Cameron sets my bag on the counter.

"I made you dinner. Well, I had help of course, but I wanted to make you dinner Mel. I feel like I haven't done anything to show you how much I appreciate you and how thankful I am for you. So I wanted to do this...for you" he says staring at me. I bite my lip and a tear strolls down my face. "Stoppp, don't cry, I mean it" he says coming to touch my face.

"You are amazing, you know that right?" I said kissing him. He smiles against my lips.

"Not anywhere close to how amazing you are" I stare him and he bites his lip and laughs. "Let's eat" he grabs my hand and pulls me to the table and I sit down in a chair and he pushes me in. Cameron goes to the oven and grabs two plates. He brings one to me and sets one down across the table. He made spaghetti with Texas toast and it looked amazing. He goes to the cabinet and grabs a wine bottle and he brings it over to me. I watch him as he pours the wine in my cup and I smile at him. He goes to sit down across from me and pours some in his cup.

"Eat babe" he says glancing up at me. I smile and picked up my fork and started eating. "Do you like it?"

"It's amazing babe, thank you" I say smiling at him.

"Good! I'm so happy you do" he says eating.

"I... met with Madison Beer today" I say and he looks at me.

"I heard" and I stare at him. "I also heard it didn't go so well"

"You heard right" I say taking a bite of my toast.

"What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it. Just know, I do not like her Cameron, and I just want you to stay away from her" he leans back in his chair and stares at me. "What?"

"Me stay away from Madison while you and your buddy Gilinsky hang out?" I rolled my eyes.

"It's different"

"No, it's not. I hate Gilinsky"

"Cameron... why would you even want to hang out with Madison?" He shakes his head and continues to eat. "Do you?"

"Why do you hang out with Gilinsky?"

"I don't! I did one video with him and you think I'm going to wind up in his bed." Why is this happening? We can never not fight. "Fine Cam, I'll stop talking to Gilinsky"

"That's all I ask" he say eating again. I bite my lip and continued to eat in silence. "Mel, you mean a lot to me. You truly do. So don't think I would jeopardize losing you" he says and I stare at him. He stares at me and I smile. Melanie, you have nothing to worry about. The rest of dinner was nice, we stayed off the topic of Gilinsky and Madison. We just focused on us. After dinner, Cameron sat me on the counter as he made chocolate covered strawberries. "Mel, what is something you are scared of?" he asked not looking up at me.

"Hmm... one thing I'm scared of?" I repeated and leaned back. "I'm scared of... failure. I'm terrified of failure" and he looks at me.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"Failure makes you stronger" he says.

"I'm on a set schedule, I don't have time for it" I joked smiling at him. "How about you, what are you scared of?"

"People giving up on me" he says and I stare at him. "I mean it's happened in my past, but it kills me when someone walks away from me" he say staring at me.

"I get it" I said and he stands in front of me.

"Promise me... promise you won't give up on me" he says and I smile.

"Come here" I said pulling him closer to me and resting my head on his. "I promise I will never give up on you Cameron Dallas" I said smiling. He smirks and I leaned in to kiss him and he pulls back. "What?" I laughed.

"We're eating these strawberries because I did not slave over this hot stove for you not to eat them" he jokes and I start laughing. He picks up the plate of strawberries and walks away from me. I laugh and I follow him and he goes upstairs. I rolled my eyes and followed him up and he stops at his door.

"What are you doing? Go in" I said.

"Open the door" he said and I laugh and went to open the door. Cameron's room was lightly dimmed. There were rose petals all over the floor and the bed. Candles were lit around the room and he had the curtains open to see the view of Los Angeles.

I cover my mouth and walked over to the window to stare at the view.

"What is this?" I asked turning around to look at Cameron and he was putting the plate of strawberries down.

"Uhh... well my dear, that's Los Angeles" he jokes and I laugh.

"No Cam, this" I say looking around the room. He smiles and walks over to me.

"I just want to show my girl, how much I appreciate her" he says and I bite my lip fighting back my tears. "Also... the first time we slept together, you never told me... you were a virgin" and I laugh.

"Well I'm not anymore" I laugh and he stares at me. "Was I bad?"

"No! No, no, no but I just feel like your first time should have been special Melanie"

"It was"

"No it wasn't. It should have been like this, it should have been romantic and you should have been pampered and you should have felt like the queen you are" he says moving my hair out of my face. I stare at him and smiled, I grab the bottom of my shirt about to pull it off when Cameron stops me. "Mel... let me take care of you" he says and I stare at him. He grabs my pants and starts to pull them down slowly without taking his eyes off mine. When my pants get to the bottom, I step out of them then looked back at the window.

"The window open" I said.

"Yea I know" Cameron laughs and I look over at him and he's still on the ground. "No one will see us up at here" he says and I pushed my hair back. He put his hands on my legs and he travels up my body until he gets to my shirt. He pulls my shirt up over my head and I stare at him. "God, you are so beautiful" he says and I smile at him. He walks away from me to his desk then grabs something. I stare at him and he turns around with his phone in his hand. "Can I?"

"Can you what?" He shows me his phone screen and it's on the camera. I bite my lip and stare at him.

"Do you trust me?" he asked and I shake my head yes. He points his camera at me and I can't do anything but laugh and he takes a picture of me. "Turn around" he says and I do so and I hear him take more pictures. He comes up to me and wraps his arms around me then presses down on my panties slowly pushing them down. He turns me around and tips my head over kissing my neck.

"Stop" I said staring at him.

"Stop what?"

"I don't know what you're doing, just stop" and he smiles.

"Do you want me?" and I shake my head yes and he smiles and gets closer to me. "Say it"

"I want you" I said and he smiles. He puts his lips on my mine pushing me down on the bed and I grab a hold of him kissing back passionately. He pulls away and grabs his condom in the dresser. "I said I trust you" I say taking the condom and he looks at me. Melanie what the hell are you doing? A part of me wants him to put it on the other part of me wants to be a little bit risky. Besides, last time hurt like hell. Nessa told me it's better without one anyway. I set the condom on the side table and he stares at me. I sit up and undo my bra and drop it to the ground. I go and walk over to Cameron and pulled his pants down while kissing on his abs. He brings me back up to meet his lips pulling off his boxers.

"It's going to hurt worst this time, okay?" he says and I stare at him. Oh great. That's what I was trying to avoid. Is it too late to back out? He gets on top of me kissing me then goes to my neck. Why the hell do people like this shit? It fuckin hurts! I can't even say I enjoyed it because all I remember is digging my nails into his skin and biting the tip of his shoulder. I didn't know how long we last because after Cameron rolled off of me, I was dead asleep. The following day I was awoken by Cameron kissing over me. "Morning beautiful" he said as I flutter my eyes open. He had a towel wrapped around him and I could tell he just got out the shower.

"Morning" I said smiling at him. I didn't want him to realize that I felt like my whole bottom half of my body was gone. When Cameron looked away from me I hurried and lifted the blanket to look at my body praying it was still there and I hear Cameron laugh.

"It's all there babe" he says kissing my head and standing up. "You better get up and get dressed. We're rolling up on noon"

"Seriously?" I said sitting up. Ugh! We're going to be late getting to my mom's. I wrap myself in the blanket then I swing my legs over the bed. I stand up and I can't express the sharp pain that went through my body. I hear Cameron laugh and I look at him leaning on the door frame of his closet. "It's not funny Cameron" I say covering my eyes. It's more embarrassing.

"I got you" Cameron says and he lifts me off the ground, he carries me to the bathroom and sets me down on the counter. He walks over to the shower to turn it on and my eyes widen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 33.8K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
254K 6.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
9.5K 966 40
โ แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด˜ส€แดแดœแด… แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข แด€ ส™ษชแด›แด„สœ? โž โ แด แด‡ส€ส! โž [ discontinued] Deceitful, disrespectful and downright detestable; Derya took pride in being unapo...
890K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...