[ ✘ ] 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎�...

By CharminglySplendid

• D I S C O N T I N U E D • A continuation of 'Love is Blind'. Please read the first story before you read th... More

one || oh baby!
two || we're a family now
three || encounter
four || christmas happiness
six || new member
update! 2020!

five || nostalgia

1.7K 102 149
By CharminglySplendid

*cautiously tip toes carefully* *whispers*

I'm back~

F I V E

It was a special day for your daughter today. All the parents in her class got to attend her class- to see what they're learning and their behavior at school. (A/N: This was normal in Japan. It might sound a bit weird, but what the parents do is stand in the back of the classroom to observe on how the class goes. They usually take the time to see how their child is doing in class. Okay? Okay~)

You and Chuuya walked through the front entrance of the school with the other parents who were also in her class all filing in. Miyu was officially a first grader attending a school. You worried that she might get overwhelmed since you were usually the type to get overwhelmed in new places with new people.

"See?" Chuuya pointed over to the group of girls who were surrounding Miyu. They were laughing along with each other. They seemed to have a great time. "She's a natural. Like me." Chuuya nudged as you rolled your eyes.

"Alright, Mr. I-Can-Do-Anything-Like-A-Pro~" you teased. A few other parents talked to you and Chuuya- they were mostly Miyu's friends. Chuuya watched over his daughter once in awhile to see if she's doing just fine. Until a boy came up to Miyu and began pulling her hair. A loud shriek erupted from the group as Miyu immediately started crying.

"Oi! Stop it right there, boy!" Chuuya pointed to the boy who seemed to be enjoying bullying Miyu. He just gave a mischievous grin and ran away, laughing. You also turned around to see what was going on. Miyu rushed into Chuuya's arms as she sobbed endlessly.

"W-What happened? Are you ok, Miyu?" you started to panic as well. You were too busy talking to the parents that you were unaware Miyu. The other parents gathered around you two with a sympathetic look.

"That little rascal... I keep hearing about him these days." one mother informed. Your ears perked up.

"Like what?"

"My daughter always tells me how her day went at school... Most of the time it's about Miyu chan and a boy bullying her..." the mother replied. Chuuya patted his daughter's back as he stood up.

"Poor thing. I'll teach that little bas-"

You slapped his arm lightly, shooting a glare. "Chuuya! Profanity, please."

"S-Sorry. My mouth slipped."

"His name is Ryota. He's so mean! This is why I hate boys, they have cooties!" one friend of Miyu's complained, putting her arms across her chest. You and Chuuya exchanged worried glances to each other. Miyu was still crying a river of tears.

"That's weird... Miyu never mentions anything about this boy bullying her..." you muttered.

¤¤¤

The class bell rang as Chuuya let Miyu off to her classroom with other parents filing in. The teacher walked in with a bright smile on her face. She seemed very young to you. Her light brown hair was in a perfect side braid. You swore you saw this lady somewhere...

Everyone stood up from their seats as the class leader began the classroom morning ritual. (A/N: hellooo sorry that I'm here again... In case if you don't know, what they do everyday before class starts, the predesignated student yells the following orders: Stand up! Attention! Bow! Sit down! they're all in order, trust me but we say this to show respect to the teacher. okie?)

"Kiritsu!" everyone in the class stands up.

"Ki o tsu ke!" the students stand up straight like a pencil with both of their arms at their sides.

"Rei!" even the students, parents, and teachers bows to each other as their morning greeting.

"Good morning, Hanako sensei!" the kids yells as you basically lost your balance. You shot a look at Chuuya as he his eyes widened with surprise.

"Chakuseki!" a few chatters here and there scattered across the room as everyone sat down in their seats.

"W-Wait a minute... D-Did the kids say 'Hanako sensei'?!" you hissed at your husband who was thinking the exact same thing.

"I swear I heard that name before..." he muttered. You flicked his forehead light as he winced.

"It's that girl from our high school years! Can you not remember?!" you whispered.

Chuuya raised his hands up in defense. "I-I'm just joking! Of course I remember her!" You narrowed your eyes, looking at him suspiciously. Your eyes swam towards your daughter's teacher. You couldn't believe the same girl who was on top of Dazai was your daughter's teacher!

'So disgusting....' you thought as you scowled.

The rest of the bell went by very slowly. These times brought you back when you were a first year at your high school with Chuuya sitting right next to you- annoying the hell of out you. Chuuya took a closer look at Miyu. She was working diligently until he realized who was beside her.

It was that Ryota kid.

"Hey, (F/N)." he poked your arm, pointing to the kid. "That's the kid who pulled Miyu's hair."

Your face contoured into a nasty shock. "T-That child was the one who made Miyu cry?! And he pulled her hair?!"

"Shh!! You don't want to disrupt the kids! Especially the teacher."

"Ow." Miyu muttered. She grumbled in utter despair. She hated the  seating assignments. Ryota was tearing strips of notebook paper and rolling it into a small ball and flicked it on her head. Miyu shook it off, hoping ignoring him will solve the problem but she knew it wouldn't.

"Hey! Ryota! Quit it and stop hurting Miyu!" another student behind Miyu said.

Miyu blushed slightly. "Thank you, Kenta kun."

"Tch. None of your business, Kenta." Ryota clicked his tongue as he continued to tease Miyu. Chuuya growled. He was not amused at all. He wanted to cause a ruckus and show him that he's messing with the wrong daughter.

"Let's just see how it goes." you whispered back to him. Chuuya blinked with confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm a bit curious on what's actually going on between those three." you winked.

¤¤¤

Just a few minutes later, the school bell finally rang as the kids rushed out the classroom to play in the halls. Miyu and her friends stayed in the classroom, chattering as always. Hanako was erasing the black board as she dusted her hands off. Her eyes accidentally met yours. She gave you a warm smile as she started to approach you and Chuuya. Chuuya gripped onto your hand tightly.

"It's been awhile hasn't it, (F/N) san? It's such a pleasure meeting you again." the smile on her face was the polar opposite back when she smirked when she was with Dazai on his bed. The corners of your eyes twitched just thinking about that.

"Yes, it has been awhile." was all you said as she turned to Chuuya.

"Same goes for you as well, Chuuya san."

"Yes, it has." Chuuya spoke in a monotone voice- mimicking you like he understood the signal.

"Miyu chan has been doing exceptionally well. I'm telling you, she's a great leader. Always smiling happily and helping other students out." Hanako commented on her behavior.

"Of course she has. That's how she's like at home." you snapped a little too violently. You really hated this woman and you hated how childish you sounded.

"I see! I'm not surprised at all. Oh, and before I go into another topic," she dialed her tone down. "I hope you understand that I'm not the same like my first year self. I reflected on my past and what I did was rude and unwise. I am deeply sorry for my actions, (F/N) san." she bowed in front of you- which were you not expecting at all.

Now you felt bad.

She probably changed. She's already a grown adult and she seems more mature than last time. Plus, it wasn't a huge of a deal anymore since you're already married to Chuuya. You bowed slightly as Chuuya did the same.

"I misunderstood on my part. My apologies as well."

She beamed brighter than her white turtle neck sweater. "Great! Now what I wanted to discuss with you was that Miyu is being teased by a boy in my class. Did Miyu chan mention anything around that subject?"

You and Chuuya exchanged looks. You shook your head. "Not that I know of. Right?" you looked over at Chuuya.

"Yeah."

"I tried talking with his parents and they insisted that he's such a good boy at home. But in my class I do see him teasing Miyu chan every time I turn around. Thankfully, Kenta kun stops him sometimes and even tells me whenever Ryota is hurting her. I plan and making seating arrangements tomorrow so I hope it wouldn't be a problem anymore." the teacher sighed.

"Stop it, Ryota!" A loud piercing scream echoed in the halls. You and Chuuya rush out the classroom along with Hanako behind. Out in the halls, you saw Kenta shielding Miyu with his arm while Ryota was standing in from of him with a paper rolled up into a bat.

"How many times do I keep telling you to stop! Miyu chan doesn't like you! She likes me!" Kenta suddenly yelled.

"Oh." was the only thing that came out of your husband's mouth. You sighed, but with a slight smile. You understood the situation now- you knew it was going to be something like this.

"Shut up! I like Miyu better! You don't know that!" Ryota chucked his paper bat to the floor, crushing it beneath his feet.

"I love Miyu with all my heart! And I'll keep protecting her until you stop or if I defeat you!"

Miyu couldn't help but to blush madly. You just stood there in the doorway, watching you child going through something similar like you did. Chuuya rushed over to her daughter and shook Kenta's hand.

"That's it! You're going to be a great man in the future, I guarantee that!" Chuuya winked as you rolled your eyes and grinned.

"Oh my..."

  ¤¤¤

Ah, young love... They're the cutest thing I swear. I've been told as I child that if a boy bullies you, it means they like you. But I believe that's not entirely true for many reasons.

Over the weekend, I got to teach little kids how to do open turns in swimming again and one of the girls said she didn't want a boy to teach her because they have cooties.

We all laughed so hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 30.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
859K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
235K 15.3K 78
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
903K 38.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC