Not as fine as I seem

By letmesuckit

Kurloz is not okay. Mituna can tell. No one else notices. Diary style Tw: depression, anxiety, self harm, cr... More

1
2*
3
4
5*
6*
7
8*
9*
10*
11
12
13
14*
16*
17
18*
19*
20

15*

231 14 0
By letmesuckit

Today wasn't good. Kurloz had nightmares again. Like almost every time he sleeps. He cried a lot, it made me sad too. He hid for half the day after I'd left for five minuets to get somthing to cheer him up. But I found him later. He was still sad and crying but I made him feel better I cuddled him and I knew he'd done something to himself but I  didn't want to bring it up because he was so upset.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
178K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
342K 12.5K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
148K 4.2K 59
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...