Rejected Assassin

By angelwings1000

I soon to be Alpha Joshua Richards reject you Amanda Black as my mate" he spat with no emotions. Oh so this i... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Thank you
Chapter 8 (Christmas special part 1)
I'm stuck
Chapter 8 (Christmas special part 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not a chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not a chapter
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Not a chapter
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not a chapter
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not a chapter
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
The wait is almost over!
We're back baby!!

Chapter 3

20.6K 559 36
By angelwings1000

Samantha's pic above

Amanda POV

"Whats going on?" I asked but was interrupted by a ear peirceing scream. I looked around them spotted the woman who first tried the drug. There was blood coming from her ears, eyes and nose. Oh shit.

"Sam breathing masks!" I told the half ghost who had them out in a second. We put them on it wasn't that big like a little tube that provided enough oxygen for at least two hours.

"Nova, Manda we need to stop this all these innocent people are going to die" Samantha said pressing the rose on her necklace. It projected a hologram of a keyboard which she what I would say worked her magic.

"Try a flaming flower?" the girls from before asked ignoring the fact people are dieing.

"No thank you" Nova said pushing her away.

"Just try" she insisted now sounding weird.

"I said no" Samantha said kicking her down. She got up and her hand turned to swords.

"What the fuck!" I screamed backing away.

"Ah you came" the guys who we saw before said coming of the stage.

"Who are you?" Samantha asked we all nodded in conformation.

"I'm Liam Bloodshot" he bowed.

My jaw dropped he was the rebel king. One of the most feared Grimm Reapers in the world the one and only prince of death. Well not really he was only named that since he kills about anything he hated everything get on his bad side and Lord help you. He was a great man one who showed kindness until his mate died by the hands of the universe literally she was sucked up my a massive black whole only leaving her skull.

"How are you here?" I croaked not wanting to die soon.

He laughed "Amanda Morana Black how nice to meet you" he cooed walking up to me.

"What a beauty. You look just like her" he said holding my chin forcing me to look at him.

"It would be such a shame to waste such a beautiful thing" he said to him self still holding my chin I was too afraid to do anything.

"Let her go!" I heard someone growled it sounded like Nova. He snapped his head in her direction so I took this opportunity to step on his foot forcing him to let me go.

"What the hell did he do to you?" Samantha asked checking for injuries.

"I'm fine but I think it's best we suit up" I told them creating a slit on my dress that stated right at my waist since I had on my black tights underneath I didn't worry.

I grabbed two guns and made sure they were loaded. You just can't go in battle with a empty gun that's just madness.

By now everyone was died blood all over the ground the only people still move where the sluts, Liam and the three of us let's just say there were about forty something waitresses and all of them were now killing machines.

Way to have fun. I knew I should of stayed home but no. I had to come. No one listens to me and I'm always right. Ugggg this is so Nova's fault if she hadn't told Aunt Natalie about the party I would be at home chilling in my pool.

I just hate my life but what can I say I hate everything well not everyone but- you know what. I have to stop a psychopathic manic before he kill everyone on this planet I have no time to waste.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way?" Liam asked fixing his suite.

"I prefer the hard way" I replied aiming my the guns at him. He summoned his scythe it wasn't a normal one this was huge like huge on side was more like was more like a hammer and get this it was dripping of blood.

"Are you just going to stand there or are we going to fight?" I asked him. He smirked charging at me. This isn't fair he's taller than me and that thing is huge.

He tried to slash me with his scythe but I dogged and took for the hills even I know I can't just go up to him without a plan. Nova and Samantha were busy fighting the sluts who where now full on creepy there if it thought having a sword for a hand was weird, having a sword for feet is beyond weird.

Running in high heels and having to doge a killing machines not a good combination. He tried to hit me but I slid under him making him hit the wall. Serves you right bitch. It isn't nice to hit a lady.

"Your a great dancer" he complimented me as I dogged another hit. I was about to hit a wall but instead I ran up the wall making hit the wall again. He never learns. I dropped on his head then landed on the ground not as graceful is I would of liked.

Taking out a gun I tried to hit him but he used he scythe to block darn you. I kept firing until I was out of bullets by that I mean they were all on the ground.

"Your defenseless just give up" he mocked swinging his weapon.

"Your just a worthless human" he laughed. That's when it hit me he didn't know I was a reaper.

"Shut the hell up please" I said showing him a middle finger. I took out another gun but ended up dropping it. Shit! He smirked at me and swung his weapon again this time missing me by an inch.

Oh crap I quickly got up and started running again why am I running because I don't want to die. Suddenly I was picked up by my hair and tossed across the room hitting a wall. Oh my god that hurt like hell!

I looked at him then realized he was just looking at me and the gun was right in front of him. I ran up to him the slid underneath him grabbing the gun and shooting him right in the shin. Yeah that's right I'm a badass.

He fell to the ground. I did it yes. Finally! Leaning on a table I smile in victory. Yes I kicked your ass. I looked at Nova who just finished the last evil waitress. She then made her way over to me.

I heard the sound of scraping metal. Turning around I saw Liam's scythe heading straight for my head. I was frozen in my place I was going to die right then and there but I was suddenly forced to my knees. I head a gun shots the something falling hitting the tiled ground.

Opening my eyes I saw Nova pointing a gun at Laims lifeless body the only thing different is there was no head just it's remains. I dropped to my knees. Nova was fading again but I didn't matter no one else was living in the room other than me and Sam.

"You okay?" Samantha asked. I nodded getting up hopefully we don't have to do that again. Samantha's dress was covered with blood well we all were but since hers was white it looked like she just had a blood bathe.

"Let's go guys" I said walking towards the exit all the sluts as I call them were in scattered pieces. All the people who attended the party were now lying lifeless on the floor there blood everywhere. That's when it hit me I'm hungry very hungry.

"Guys we need to go now!" I said feeling Danger tring to come out my eyes must be black right now as in black as in there is no speck of colour just black.

"Fuck Nova come on well need to get her out of here" Sam said pulling me towards the back exit. 'Must eat meat' Rouge grolwed tring to get out as well.

I can't handle the two of them at once. Nova use her vampire speed while Samantha allowed us to be invisible so we didn't look like some of the radon teenagers running with supernatural speed cause that's a normal thing. Note sarcasm.

Suddenly I couldn't take it anymore I ran towards the nearest lake. I need to eat. Spotting a deer I riped it head of and ate the remains. I know I looked weird but I was about to kill a whole state the life of a deer wouldn't matter.

After eating it's soul I crashed in the near by steam I was so out of it today. After fighting Liam I felt like my energy was being sucked out of me. I was weaker than ever before.

And the worst part Samantha and Nova would probably take another fifteen minutes to find me so I was on my own. Looking around I realized this place looks really familiar but I can't quite remember.

I just layed on the ground looking back at my life. I ran away from home, became a assassin to get my mind of the fact that I left my brothers, befriended a half ghost, became the most wanted person on the planet yet still no one knows, got filty rich and is now laying on the ground in a dress soaked with blood and torn. My life is just fabulous. Sarcasm!

Taking a deep breath inhaling the scent of the woods. My eyes widened in realization. How could I forget. Shit I'm in so much trouble if I'm caught. I'm in my old packs territory.

"We found the other rouge" I heard someone say oh shit I'm caught.

"The Alpha said bring her to him" another voice said.

"Get up you filty rouge" a voice that sounded all too familiar say. Oh great just great I caught, weak and the worst part Nova and Samantha are also caught. Yeah! Note sarcasm.

I got up not in the mood to fight I was about to pass out anyway. "Bring her to the pack house" someone said my eyes were beginning to close on me.

"Come with us" a guy with black hair and pale skin said stating at me.

That's when I lost it and dropped to the ground unconscious all I could feel was pain, so much pain.

"Please stop the pain" was all I said before the darkness consumed me.

Nova POV

Oh shit. This is great just great I'm caught and the worst part since I'm now visible to everyone there looking at me weird. I can't judge them what would you do if you saw someone who died five years ago walking around. I would say I'm going crazy but we all know I'm already crazy.

"Whats your name?" Andy asked he was my brother before I died he was the only one I really cared about. I'm his younger sister. I was thirteen when I died he was fourteen.

"Don't answer" Samantha growled. I stayed silent this girl can be real scary sometimes.

"Why shouldn't she?" Andy challenged her. Oh crap here we go again.

"Andy stay down if you know what's good for you" I warned blowing hair out of my face. My eyes widened did I just say his name shit.

"I said not to say any thing" Sam growled glaring at me I smiled sheepishly way to go Nova you've only been visible for three hours and you can't learn to keep you mouth shut.

"How do you know my name?" Andy asked but I kept my mouth shut nothing else is going to slip out. The rest of the walk was silent with only my humming was heard through out the forest.

"La la. La la
You are the popular one
The popular chick
It is what it is
Now I'm popularish

Standing on the field with your pretty pompoms
Now your work at the movie selling popular corn
I could have been a mess but I never went wrong
Cause I'm putting down my story in a popular song

I said I'm putting down my story in a popular song
My problem, I never was a model
I never was a scholar
But you were all ways popular
You were singing
All the songs I don't know

Now your in the front row
Cause my song is popular
Popular, I know about popular
It's not about who you are
Or your fancy car
You're only ever who you were

Popular, I know about popular
And all that you have to do
Is stay true to you
That's all you ever need to know
So catch you
Cause you've got a awful long way to go
So catch up
Cause you've got a awful long way to go" I finished sing ignoring because I felt people staring at me. I opened my eyes to see my old pack staring at me with wide eyes. What? Is it because I'm actually dead or because I can sing. You never know.

"Uh..hi" I said shyly what I've sang in front of a whole crowd of humans not werewolves humans.

"The Alpha want to see you three" Andy said staring at me. Three? But it's only me and oh the caught Amanda too darn it was hoping she could bail us out but no she had to get caught.

"Get the fuck of me" I growled at the guy who was holding me captive. He immediately let go of me not wanting to get his ass kicked.

Well so much for fun. My dress wasn't all stained with blood and it was not much blood my shoes were dirty and let's not mention much hair.

"Who are you?" Marcus asked glaring at me I walked to him then punched him in the face. He was he one who hurt my best friend. I grabbed his shirt and punched him repeatedly he deserves this all of this.

"Nova stop" I heard Amanda scream I stop after giving him one last punch. I then brushed my self of and looked at Marcus who was whipping the blood of his cheek. Serves you right bitch.

"Okay let's start over I'm Niki, this is Renee and that's Madison" Amanda said looking at her brother.

I rolled my eyes "My name is Nova Carter, this is Samantha and Amanda. There is no way I'm going to lie since I only have fifteen minutes more" I said.

"I swear I'll make you pay for this" Amanda said glaring at me I huffed. What are you going to do I'm already dead.

"What! Did you say Nova Carter?" Andy asked. You finally figured out. What took you so long.

"Yeah that's me the girl you killed five years ago" I said "Hey big brother long time no see".

"How are you here?" he asked.

"Oh me it helps when your best friend is a Grimm Reaper" I told him stretching I really need some training.

"How do you know a Grimm Reaper?" Marcus asked I really hate him.

"Does Amanda Black ring a bell?" I asked smirking.

"How is she a Grimm Reaper?" He asked his jaw still hanging open.

"Uh I'm right here. And my name is Amanda Renee Morana Black nice to see you again brothers" Manda said smirking well we all were.

"What is the meaning of this" a voice I knew all too well boomed. We meet again Joshua Richards.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 61 24
She was a human, clueless to the supernatural world. She worked helping troubled youth, and loved helping people. She had chronic illnesses, and was...
2.4K 34 20
"I have a partner, you can't stay in the Power Axis pack." Alpha Oswald smirked "I think that's what rejection stands for." I retorted with a wince...
1.4M 38.7K 24
It is said that only the special humans get werewolf mates. Human mates aren't usually frowned upon in most packs, but as for The Larken Moon pack it...
149K 4.2K 40
I was already late for my first class. As I slammed my locker door shut and started running down the hall I ran into a wall. Not a wall but my 6'5" t...