Love is a beautiful feeling (...

By snowyroses-

Cover #1 by @_OkamiChii_ [REQUEST ARE CLOSE FOR THE CATCH-UP!] there are some rulers if you want to request a... More

Rulers that you need to know before requesting
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Princess! Reader (Royal Love) Part 1
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Princess! Reader (Royal Love) Part 2
Ibuki Munemasa X Idol! Reader (Miracles)
Kidou Yuuto x Oc (Matchmaking)
First time be tagged
Second Time Tagged?!
Seriously?! Third Time be tagged?!
Suzuno Fuusuke x Neko! Oc (Happy Love)
Kazemaru Ichirouta x Neko! Reader (Lucky)
Character's Messenges for You!!~♡ Part 1
Fubuki Atsuya x Oc (Sad Song)
Kidou Yuuto x Oc x Genda Koujirou (A Royal Heart)
Tagged for the Fourth time
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Charming! Model! Reader (A Childhood Promise )
Kirino Ranmaru x Neko! Oc (Secret Love Letter)
Suzuno Fuusuke x Fairy! Princess! Reader (Snow Love)
Tagged (By weaponmistress and MidnightCrasher)
Requests List
Fubuki Shirou X OC (My Cute Little Flower)
Fubuki Shirou X OC (My Cute Snowflake)
A N N O U N C E M E N T
It's Out!

Tsurugi Kyousuke x Princess! Reader (Royal Love) Part 3

921 48 16
By snowyroses-

Tsurugi Kyousuke a.k.a Victor Blade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina/Rei:.......

Rinne:What's the matter?

Reina/Rei:Well....um....in the last part of this one shot had......*blushed**whispered* a kissing scene....

Tsurugi:Had what? i didn't hear you? And why are you suddenly blushing like that?

Reina/Rei:N-Nothing! On to the Story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Next Day~Arrived at Mirabelle~(Y/n) Pov

After We all arrived at Mirabelle once again with Tenma and the others,They all had invited their family along with them."(Y/n) Sweetie,me and your dad were be in the palace to prepare the ball for your coronation ceromony" my mom started as she and Dad gets on their houses

"Okay! Mom!" i shouted as i waved my hand as soon they were out of sign.I turned around so i could faced them and asked "Would you like to look around Mirabelle? since we still has a few hours before the ceromony begin".

"YEAH!!!!" They yelled in excited as i giggled at their reaction then a ideal pop out.

"How about i give you a tour around here?" i demanded as they nodded their head.

~Skip Time~After the tour and 1 hour before the coronation~

I was in my bed room as the maids do my hair into a formal hairstyle.

and i was wearing a gown that when the new queen was chosen and all of them wore the same gown that i am wearing right now.

'I'm so nervous...what if he say no? then....' i thought so deep that i didn't reliazed My Mom was calling me "(Y/n)? (Y/n) dear?! It's almost time for your ceromony!" She have a worried look on her face.

"Huh? Wait! What?!" that the only words come out from my mouth.My mom sighed but then smiled at me.....kinda creppy smile....wait don't tell me...she found out about...oh no

"I think you should be ready,Everyone is waiting for you" Mom said as she slowly walked down the hallways.

I sighed as i make my way toward the throne room."Tsurugi-kun....i-i want to tell y-you something....it's very i-impotant f-for y-you to h-hear me out...I-I j-just wan-Ugh! why it's so hard to tell him!" i shouted.

"Tell him what?" i could felt my shoulders tense up as i slowly turned around and saw Tenma and the others looked at me confused as Kariya smirked at me without the others knowing it.

"And Who is this 'him' person that you were talking about?" Midori demanded.

"Um.....No One special!" i yelled as they sweatdropped at my reaction.

"She's talking about a boy she really likes" i heard a very familiar then i turned around quickly and saw my Grandmother smiled at us.

"EH???!!!!" They all shouted.

Tsurugi Pov

'She already had someone in mind.....' i thought as i had a straight face but deep down i was hurt inside.It's not her fault though why would someone like her will lik-no maybe love me back as much as i do toward her.who i'm kidding? she is a princess after all and i'm just a stranger to her.

"Oh....you look almost the same boy that my grandaughter always talked about" (Y/n)'s grandmother said smiling at me while the others turned to looked at me with a shocked look on their face as (y/n) turned slightly red.

"Grandma!" (y/n) shouted as her grandmother slightly laughed at her.

"Sorry dear,i will be leave now" (Y/n)'s grandmother stated as she slowly walked down the long hallways.

(Y/n) suddenly turned around toward us "Um....T-Tsurugi-kun,Can we talks?...a-alone" (y/n) said.

"Um....minna? can you all leave us alone for a minute?" (y/n) demanded as they all nodded and went toward somewhere.

"Tsurugi-san? r-right after the c-ceromony c-can you m-meet me at the garden? the one that i show you and the others a few hours ago" (y/n) asked nervouly as i slightly nodded.

"The huge tree? where the first queen met her true love?" i asked as she nodded her head.

"Yeah....there something that i need you to know...." (y/n) lower her voice but i heard her clearly.

"Okay,i'll be there right after your ceromony" i stated as we apart away from each other.

~Meanwhile~Third Person Pov

Tenma and the others were hiding in a room near where (Y/n) and Tsurugi were and they heard everthing their two teammate were talking.

"No way! she's going to confess her feelings to Tsurugi!" Midori said excited as Akane and Aoi join her.

"We don't know for sure" Shindou said.

"It's True that (y/n) is going to confess her feeling Tsurugi" Kariya stated as everyone in the room turned to looked at him with unnoticeable widened their eyes.

"You all might be wondering? on how did i found out about her HUGE crush on our ace striker?" Kariya demanded as they slowly nodded.

"Like how i found out her secret as a princess" Kariya said

"oohh" they said in unison.

~The Coronation Ceromony begin~

Everyone in Mirabelle have all been gathering in the the ball room and (Y/n)'s parents were at the end of the room.(Y/n) was slowly walked up the small stairs toward her father and her mother were standing.

The servant who was a case with the crown in it as soon (y/n) was reach the last stair.the barrier around the crown slowly vanished then her father as the king of the kingdom took it into his palm.The another servant give (y/n) two items for coronation day as she hold it in each of her hands.

"(Y/n) Mirabelle as the Princess of this Kingdom,will you leads all the people in Mirabelle to a brighter future?" (Y/n)'s father said "I will" (Y/n) answered.

He then place the golden crown on top of (y/n)'s head.

"I present you (Y/n) Mirabelle,The New Queen of Mirabelle" Her Father stated as the crowed cheered loudly "All hail the Queen!" They shouted in excitement as they soon to celebrate the new born Queen of Mirabelle.

~Skip time~At the Meeting place~

(Y/n) stood right in front of the huge tree and she faced the tree until she heard footsteps and she knew it was Tsurugi Kyousuke.

She turned around as the wind gently blowing her haired and her (E/c) eyes was sparkling like diamond making her looked like an Angel from heaven or something.it was enough to make Tsurugi blushed but luckily for him it was dark.

"I'm glad that you came Kyousuke-kun" (Y/n) said calmly.This shock Tsurugi a bit since it was the first time she uses his first name.

"Hey...Do you want to know what this tree is call?" (y/n) asked as Tsurugi slightly shaked his face as 'no'.

"This tree is call 'The Tree of Love and Miracle' this tree was named by the first queen when she met her true love and she say it was like a miracle when she falling in love" (Y/n) explained as she slowly turned around to faced him.

"Um....Kyousuke-kun.....i w-wanted to t-tell you....i thin-wait no i k-know that I'm in l-love w-with y-you but i-i keep it to m-myself because.....i c-couldn't stand to l-lose y-you.....and i-i d-d-do n-not want to c-change a-anything in y-you,I l-love y-you the way y-you are" (Y/n) was stuttering on her words as she was blushing madly.

"It's okay if you don't feels th-" (y/n) was interrupted by a pair of warm lips on hers.

Tsurugi broke the kisses then give her a small smiled and said four words "I love you too".

After programing on what just happened to her,(Y/n) blushed really hard and you could see the smoke coming from on top of her head.

Her Crush just kissed her! she couldn't believe it! she was screaming inside.She was so shocked that she didn't even moved from where she stood.

Tsurugi sighed and closing the spade between them.He kissed her on the lips once again but this time (y/n) kissed back as she wrapped her arms around his neck while his arms wrapped around her waist bring her closer to himself.

He licked her lower lips asking for entrance,this making (y/n) shock a bit but she slowly parted her lips as he quickly slid his tongue in her mouth caressing her mouth and tongue.

They were about to broke the kissed until
Snap!

Followed by a bright light coming from the bushes then they heard shouting "THEY DID IT!!!!" As the two of them turned around and saw all of their friends shouting,blushed and some were fangirly over the two of them.

"Minna! what are all of you doing here!" (y/n) scolded them as she was red as a tomato until she saw her Dad giving her a thumb up and yelled "That's my girl!" and her Mom crying with tears of joy as she shouted "My Baby girl is finally grew up!"

"Mom!" (Y/n) shouted in embrassed,she couldn't just believe that all of her friends and her parents were watching the whole time between her and her crush kissed each other! can this day gets any worst!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina/Rei:Finally! Part 3 is finish! this is my first time making a kissing scene before! now for the next!

Rinne:You seem excited about it.

Reina/Rei:Well....because there is ideal of mine pop up in some days ago before i even i published this book.

Tsurugi:What is about?

Reina/Rei:It's about a girl (a.k.a Reader-chan) who lost her family in such a young age.she thought that she will never happiness again until she met 'him',OKAY! I STOP NOW!! I DON'T WANT TO A SPOILER!!!

Tenma:So?....who is this 'Him' person?

Reina/Rei:I will not tell who he is until the one shot is finish.For those who is reading this,i will started the requests from those who requested it until the one shot is finally.sorry if you don't mind but i really wanted to make the next one shot for a long time now but after i finish the one shot i will started working on the requests!

Everyone:Sayonara Minna!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 2.6K 26
One Shots based on yugioh some will be X reader,X OC or a shipping.I hope you enjoy but please no haters.Ps I only own my OC characters (not the pict...
297K 7.4K 24
Owari No Seraph X Reader Oneshots, because why not? Well then, feel free to jump in! (Requests are now closed)
98.3K 2.2K 27
Character x reader one shots with our favorite soccer players. Feel free to request. But please no gay fics I DO NOT own Inazuma Eleven. The show and...
45.3K 722 21
one shots with bleach characters. will be taking requests, angst, fluff,x OC's and whatever you requests. disclaimer bleach does not belong to me. O...