Challenge Me (Larry Stylinson)

Starpoof tarafından

CHALLENGE - A call or dare for someone to compete.[Completed] "Are you up for a challenge,bro?" Louis' accept... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 (OMG)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Thank you!🎈 (Should I write more?)
NEW BOOKS PUBLISHED

Chapter 31

215 4 0
Starpoof tarafından

Third person's PoV

"Harry,are you okay in there?"

Niall was absolutely concerned about Harry. He's been hiding himself in the one of the toilet stalls for a good 15 minutes and Niall being a normal human,was of course tired of standing. He ended up squatting and leaning against the door of the stall Harry's in while he constantly ask how's Harry doing. Harry didn't answer at all and Niall guessed he was crying because of his watery eyes earlier and the sniffling heard behind the door.

Niall felt useless. He was supposed to make Harry feel better,was supposed to make Harry come out and tell him everything he needed to let out but no. Harry won't even respond to one of his question. He needed to know if Harry was okay. He was goddamn worried. Class will start in another good 30 minutes or so and he's planning to skip. He wanted to be there for Harry while he's in the most vulnerable state.

"Hey,I know you're hurt. I understand. I just need to know if you're okay. I'm really worried about you,Harry. Please answer me." Niall said.

Still no answer. Only sniffling and the small sound of shifting. Harry's probably uncomfortable in there. There's not much space and the smell wasn't that comfortable either. Harry started getting hiccups and that's the only sound heard in the toilet other than his weak sniffling. Niall heard the hiccups and he groaned,knowing the younger boy's still crying and he can't do anything about it.

"Harry." Niall tried again. "Class will start soon. Students will come and use the toilet and they'll either hear you crying and ask me who's in there or they'll ask me why am I not in class but squatting down here,talking to the door."

Harry wanted to laugh at that. He really does but...he forgot how to laugh at the moment. He hoped Niall will leave him alone and go away. He doesn't need a caretaker. He can take of himself. That's what he thought.

"I need you to come out and we'll go somewhere. We don't have to go to class today if you don't want to and of course,your mum doesn't need to know that. Look,if you won't come out in the next 5 minutes,I'm calling Louis. I know for sure he'll get you out." Niall tried for the last time.

Thankfully,Harry came out. He obviously can't have Niall calling Louis over. Niall heard the door lock clicked and he turned his head around. The sight of Harry broke Niall to pieces. Harry's eyes were swollen and red because of the crying. His nose were red as well. His lips looked like it's been bitten so hard and Niall swore there's blood over Harry's lower lip. His face was almost so pale and it scared Niall. He never looked so fragile before. He's always keeping a brave face and... this was unexpected.

Niall quickly stood up and brushed the back of his jeans with his hands.

"Thank God,Harry. I thought you'd never come out and I was thinking of breaking the door." Niall sighed.

"Can w-we get out of here?" Harry's voice came out raspy after the crying and it hurts Niall.

"Sure. Anything for you right now mate."

Niall and Harry rushed out of the school without any of their friends knowledge. Harry kept his head low while walking to hide his horrible state of face and no one actually took notice of that. It went smooth. Niall asked where should they be going and Harry answered home. His mum was obviously working so its safe. Niall offered to drive him there because of the younger boy's state but he protested. He wanted to drive.

And so Niall and Harry drove their own cars to Harry's. They went inside and made sure to lock the front door before going upstairs to Harry's room. Harry tossed his bag carelessly and his bag hit the bottom of his desk. He sat down on his bed,not knowing what to do. Niall put his bag down and went to sit beside Harry,gently rubbing Harry's back with his palm.

"Don't keep it quiet. You need to let it out. It will only get worse if you hold it in." Niall whispered and Harry looked at Niall.

"W-what?"

"Cry,Harry. Cry as much as you want. Let all the sadness out,all the anger,all the stress,all the pain. People usually say 'Stop crying,it'll be okay' but no,that's not it. If you don't cry,that means you keep the feelings bottled up in you and it isn't healthy. Just cry and talk to me when you can. I'll be here." Niall soothed him.

After what Niall said,Harry cried. He cried so much not only his shirt got wet but also Niall's. Niall can only hear the heart breaking sob and all he thought of was he needs food. Food always helps.

"Do you want me to get you anything? We can order some pizza."

Harry shook his head.

"Alright...just talk to me then. Are you okay? Why are you upset?" Niall asked.

"Louis doesn't like me back. I was so stupid."

"What made you think that? He was lovely to you,Harry. He treats you specially."

"Aren't you the one who heard them talking? We both heard them! Louis said...L-Louis.." Harry's lips trembled and he started tearing up again at the name Louis.

Niall sighed and hugged the boy closer and tighter. "Mate,what we heard may not be what we think. Honestly,I'm just as hurt as you are,thinking that you're just a challenge to Louis and what made it worst was Zayn's in it too. Our best friend. But what if that's not what it is? What if we're just blindly accusing them?"

"We heard them Niall. Zayn made it clear that I'm nothing but a silly challenge he gave Louis. Stop pretending you don't know anything!"

"I..we don't know anything,actually. We didn't hear the rest of their conversation. You ran off. Harry,why don't we just call Louis and ask him? Then we'll know for sure." Niall suggested.

"No! I don't want to hear anything from him! I don't want to see him!" Harry pulled away from Niall's embrace.

"But Louis don't know anything,Harry. He'll wonder where'd you go and ask me. What should I tell him?"

"That I hate him. That we're not going on that date. That he should never talk to me again. That I know he was never serious about me. That - "

"What if he is serious? He'll be heart broken to hear all that."

"Why are you even on his side when you're here to comfort me? I thought you understand." Harry went under his comforter and pulled it over his head so that Niall's view was blocked.

"Mate,I understand. I do. I'm also not on anyone's side right now. Not Louis',not yours. If I have to comfort both,I will. You know,I can easily call Louis and ask him about it and solve the problem but I somehow don't think I'm the one who should do that."

Niall pulled the top of the comforter away from Harry,revealing his wet,tear stained face. He sighed because Harry had started crying again.

"It's your problem with Louis. I think you need to solve it with him. You can't avoid him,ya know? We're going to his house this Sunday for the summer,remember?"

"Oh no..."

"Please,Harry." Niall pleaded. "Use the opportunity to ask Louis about it. I'm not going to tell the lads anything we heard today and we're still going to the Tomlinson's for summer. It's only a few days so use the time to properly get to know Louis' family too."

~~~~~

Harry was all packed for the stay. He sorted out his nicest clothes available that Saturday and he was still thinking wether he should go or not. Cara can't come together with the 4 boys because she's got a modeling job to do for the Summer magazine. Anyway, Louis know nothing about him and Niall hearing the conversation. He ignored every call and message he received from Louis and he felt terrible for missing Louis. Why is he even missing him after...

That Saturday night,before he went to bed he checked his phone. The usual. 12 missed calls and 10 messages. All from Louis.Harry ignored all of them and put his phone away,getting ready to sleep without even reading what the messages from Louis was.

The next day,Harry woke up when he heard his phone ringing. He groaned and covered his ear with a pillow but it doesn't help. The ringing seemed to last forever and it's annoying the hell out of Harry so he forced himself to roll to the right side of his bed and grab his phone. He didn't even look at the caller's name when he answered.

"Hello?" Harry answered groggily.

"Hey,baby."

Harry took a minute to recognize the voice and why was he calling him baby and he cursed himself when he remembered. He should've checked who's the caller before answering.

"You're still coming over right?" Louis asked.

Of fuckin course I'm coming. No thanks to Niall.

"Obviously." Harry answered.

Louis laughed a bit. "I woke you up,didnt I? I'm sorry."

Harry's heart melt for Louis at that simple apology. He was smiling and he knows that he cant stop himself from missing Louis. It's almost impossible to do so and he hated himself for saying that.

"Yeah."

It felt good waking up to your voice,Harry thought.

"I know I could've wait a bit before calling you but it's bothering me. You didn't answer any of my texts or calls since Friday and I don't know what happened. I didnt even see you on Friday,Haz."

"I'm sorry." Harry don't even know why he said that. He was supposed to be ignoring Louis!

"No,no need to apologize. I'm just being silly missing you like hell when it's just been a few days. You should go back to sleep." Louis sighed.

"I'm sure you'll be okay."

"Yeah,baby. I'll be okay as soon as you get here."

Harry's heart fluttered at the name baby and be knew he's fallen so bad. For Louis. How's he going to survive the first few days of summer?

"Bye,Louis."

He couldn't go back to sleep after that and so,he got up and get ready for the day. He took his shower and wore something decent since Louis' mum will be there and obviously,need to make a good impression. After grabbing his bag and purse,he went downstairs to drink a glass of juice and he found some money on the dinner table and a small sticky note on it.

It read,

Have fun over there,Harry! Call me if there's anything you need.

Love,mum.

He took the money and wrote a thanks mum on the same sticky note and left it there. After downing a glass of orange juice,he heard honking outside. That must be Liam. Liam's picking them all up on his car and he jogged outside,stopping for a while to see if the electricity's off and locked the front door.

"Are there any stranded human outside needing a ride?" Liam joked.

"Um,no thanks. I was waiting for my private jet actually. Don't you know who I am? I'm Prince Harry." Harry joked back.

"Well,Your Highness. Your private jet is nowhere to be seen so get your royal arse in here. We're your only hope."

Harry laughed and got in the back seat,gratefully beside Niall and not Zayn. He can't even look at Zayn right now. He felt played. And so,he kept quiet all the way.

They arrived after a short while. Harry got out,slinging his bag over his shoulder while the others took their bags from the trunk. Louis must've heard the commotion outside because the front door was opened just as soon as they arrived. Louis,of course was being the most attractive person ever to Harry and he stopped himself from staring. Niall patted him on his back,giving him a smile.

"Hey there lads!" Louis greeted them happily as reached the front door.

"Hey!" They all greeted back.

"You don't know how my mood have improved since summer break started." Louis said.

"What time is it?" Niall started singing.

"Summer time!" They sang,including Harry.

"It's our vacation!" Liam sang.

"What time is it?" Niall sang again.

"Party time!" Zayn sang.

"Thats right! Say it out!" Louis sang,pumping his hand in the air.

"What time is it?" Niall was dancing a bit and everyone smiled,dancing together with him.

"Time of our life!" Harry joined,smiling.

"Anticipation!" They all sang together.

"What time is it?"

"Party time! That's right! Scream and shout!" They sang the last line together and ended up laughing.

"Boys,the neighbors..." They heard a lady voice said from inside the house.

Louis laughed. "Okay mum! Lads,come in and make yourself at home. Oh,and no more High School Musical shits,yeah?"

The boys went in one by one while Louis stood by the door,welcoming them. Harry was the last to step in. As he was about to go in,Louis pushed him outside by his shoulders and closed the front door behind him. He gave a questioning look to Louis. Louis smirked and pushed his lips on Harry's,catching him off guard. Harry was having mixed emotions. He's really happy to see Louis again but at the same time mad at Louis. How excellent Louis acts around him. He's not even really into Harry.

Louis pulled away from his lips and almost lose all of his self will just by looking at Harry's red lips and the green eyes staring back into his eyes.

"Hi." Louis said,trapping him against the wall.

"Hey."

"I missed you." Louis said,staring deep into Harry's eyes,trying to take in all the perfection of Harry into him.

Louis honestly missed Harry. Harry's heartbeat,as usual,was beating against his chest so fast and so hard. He can feel his palm beginning to sweat and he can't help but to fall a bit more for Louis everytime the made eye contact. How pathetic,he thought. Louis wanted to attack Harry into another desperate kiss but he heard his mum calling out to him to come inside.

"Let's go inside?" Louis smiled.

Harry nodded and Louis pulled him inside by his wrist. Everyone was talking to Louis' mum at the kitchen and they all turned to look at Louis and Harry when they came in. He felt Louis nudged him forward and he smiled politely to Louis' mum.

"Mum,this is Harry. Harry,mum." Louis introduced.

Harry smiled. "Its a pleasure to meet you,um-"

"Jay. Call me Jay." She pulled him into a hug and Harry laughed a bit at the gesture,making Louis smile at him fondly.

"Okay,Jay." Harry repeated after her."Lovely house,by the way."

"Aw,thank you dear. I was just preparing some food for all of you." She said as she let Harry go.

"He meant lovely son,actually." Louis fake coughed and sneakily winked at Harry when his mother turned her back to him.

And all Harry can do was rolled his eyes at him.

~~~~~

They all had lunch together at the kitchen since Jay made spaghetti and Niall was eating faster than the others. He didn't even seem to chew the food before swallowing and Jay was a bit worried the boy will choke. Harry being the most quiet one at the table because he kept reminding himself he's not here for fun. He's here for the sake of solving the unanswered question. He needs answer from Louis.

That day,they didn't have any outdoor activities. They planned to just watch some movies together and go to sleep early since everyone agreed it's been a long day and they want to rest. They watched a movie called Now You See Me including Jay,who kept sneaking glances at his son who's also stealing glances but to Harry. Harry was lying down on one of the couch,head on Liam's lap while he focused on the movie,trying to understand. Louis was actually jealous. Harry could've picked the couch he's on instead and lie down on his lap,not Liam's. He's the one who fancy Harry here.

Jay saw how his son's eyes always darting back and forth from the other couch to the TV and she was confused at first. What's wrong with him? Took her quite a while to notice what's or who's his eyes on and she internally gasped when she saw. He's looking at the boy,the one named Harry..she thought to herself and she's going to find out what's going on.

She's determine.

---------------------------------------------------------

This book is gonna end in another 1 or 2 chapter(s) :'(

The reason why I have to end it is because the book's read is getting lower. I guess I should just end it so I'm not wasting anyone's time reading this piece of waste.

Reason number 2 is I'm planning on a new book! Yayyy! I got the plots and all already for the new book and I'm excited for it! It's going to be way more detailed and actually worth reading than this one 😒

Until next time.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

26.6K 381 17
After the legendary battle, the rangers finally get to live a normal life. That is until Dred,an evil conquerer invades our planet's peace and safety...
3K 116 7
Two boys, one relationship, and rocky times.
803 56 15
Harry Styles, a young adult living in London writes small notes with big meanings and gives them to strangers. What happens when one single note sav...
10.2K 257 23
Harry is a stuck up prince who has an arranged marriage with the poor horse tamer Louis, who teaches Harry that you can't always expect everything to...