Adopted by O2L :)

By GirlzRealm

**UNDER EDITING** "Love triangles always leave someone hurt. It's your decision on if you value friendship o... More

Adopted By O2L :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 4 pt 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
O2L
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bitter Sweet Ending
Sequel

Chapter 6 pt 1

6.4K 148 79
By GirlzRealm

*Lilly's POV*

I was awoken by Molly shaking me saying that we were at our new home. I sat up and stretched out a bit from being stuff because of the position I was in. I looked out the window and saw the house. It was a 3 story home with lots of windows. All in all this place was enormous.

"Trevor go show them their rooms are." Kian said.

"Okay." Trevor responded.

"Ok so up on the 3rd floor are your rooms. You each have your own bathroom and closets." He said while leading us inside and up a couple sets of stairs.

"Alright." Molly and I said at the same time.

When we got to the top there was a door to the left with a piece of paper that says Molly and a door to the right with a paper that says Lilly. I walked into my room and it was huge. It was out of ikea which I was okay with. The bed frame was white with a purple comforter on it and the walls were a light purple that was very calming.

My room had a white bookshelf and a white desk. The closet was white with three of the four sides with storage that had hanging space and the other side had half of the wall with minecraft designs on it and the other half had field hockey designs in it so I can vlog in front of the of it depending on what channel it was for. It was a perfect room. Then the bathroom was a light blue which is my second favorite color. It had a soak in tub and huge shower with a double vanity.

*Molly's POV*

I entered my room which was amazing! it was so huge. It had electric blue walls, which was my favorite color, and my bed frame was white with an electric blue comforter. I had a white desk and bookshelf for my things. The closet was painted blue with a lot of storage space. my bathroom was a sea foam green which is my second favorite color. I love this place already.

When I went into Lilly's room I saw her unpacking already.

"Hey do you like your room?" I asked

"Yes it's perfect for me! Come look at my closet!" She exclaimed.

Wow this really was perfect for her. She seemed so happy and I'm happy two. First because we got adopted by our idols and second because they adopted both of us.

"Molly you okay?"

"Oh I'm fine I was just thinking about how much I love this place. Look they even have shelves for you to put your beanies and SnapBacks."

She was so happy and so was I. I decided to go unpack all my stuff.

I started off with opening all the dresser drawers. First I put in my undergarments, then pajamas, shirts, shorts, bathing suits, and socks. I then put everything that I wanted to be hanged into the closet as well as my shoes.

After we finished unpacking we went downstairs to say thanks to the boys.

"Hey guys thanks for the awesome rooms. How did you know what we liked?" I asked

"When we got home we got on the orphanage website and decorated according to your likes and dislikes.."

"Oh that makes sense." Lilly replied. We ended up ordering some pizza since it was around lunch time and we were all hungry. We ended up sitting in a circle on the floor in the living room learning abough each other and bonding.

"Oh and as soon as the week starts you two have school." Connor told us and we groaned in response as we headed to our rooms both tired from the long day.

------

*Lilly's POV*

Tomorrow Molly and I have school and I am not excited. I'm not looking forward to a new school because that means I will know no one there besides Trevor and Molly. Plus since we play instruments that means learning new music. I play the violin and Molly plays the viola.I think Emma, a childhood friend of mine, said she was moving near the O2L house which means she could end up going to the same school as us which will be good.

I just hope we don't get picked on for being the new girls. I mean it's the beginning of 3rd quarter so it will be weird. But in spite of it being our first day I want to make the best of our last day of freedom.

"Molly wanna go get more stuff to decorate our rooms?" I asked.

"Sure." She replied.

"Connor!" I yelled

"What's going on?" He said as he ran up the stairs to where our rooms are.

"Can we go out and get a few more things for our rooms?" I asked innocently as if we didn't just scare him.

"You just scared me half to death! I thought someone got hurt." He said.

"No were okay. So can we?" I asked.

"Sure, okay, yea. Just give me a few minutes to put on shoes while you two get dressed." He said walking back downstairs.

I pulled out a drawer and picked out some undergarments as well as black skinny jeans with holes in the knees, my red flannel and a plain white v neck shirt.I put on my clothes, got out two random socks and proceeded to put on my all black high top converse. I exited my room and went downstairs and waited for Molly and Connor to come down.

As I waited I put in my earphones and turned on some music and nodded my head along. When they came down, Connor grabbed keys from the key ring and we headed out of the house to the mall.

*after the mall*

We came out of our shopping trip successful. I got a purple bean bag and one of those chairs that spin that hang from the ceiling. It was the best day ever. I decided I would play my violin for a little. I took everything out of the case and took out my some random music piece. I started to play Hey Soul Sister when I heard someone shout my name.

"Lilly the boys got Taco Bell for dinner." Molly said. Then I bolted down the stairs like there was no tomorrow and scarfed down the oh so amazing Doritos locos tacos.

We all had some casual conversation whilst eating our dinner. We talked about what time we needed to get up and what supplies were needed for school

I went upstairs and curled my hair and went to bed. Yes, I curl my hair before I go to sleep because when I wake up and brush it, it looks more natural.

*next morning*

I woke up to my alarm on my phone playing This Is Felicitas. I woke up and put on navy grey low cut converse, dark washed high waisted shorts, and a shirt that says Off The Hook. I put on a white and pink SnapBack and my infinity sign necklace. I brush my hair and teeth and put on a light layer of nude eye shadow. It was enough to just see it. I don't really wear makeup but if I do it's light make up. I put my binders in my backpack. Their empty except for lined paper and a pencil pouch with pens and pencils.

"Come in girls. Don't wanna be late for school" we heard Connor yell.

I guess Kian wasn't up yet.

*at school*

We went to the office to get our locker info and schedule. I had locker 64, 3rd floor, main street building and Molly had locker 143 in the alcove which is at the bottom floor of the Main Street building .

My schedule was

Pd 1) Math

Pd 2) strings (a days) / health (b days)

Pd 3) GT language arts

Pd 4) GT world cultures

Lunch

Pd 5) GT science

Pd 6) Spanish 1

Pd 7) art (a days) / gym (b days)

Sounds good to me. Math was very boring but when I got to strings I was happy. When I got in there I saw Molly and Emma and a cute boy who caught my eye.

Molly and I asked Mr. Jones where we sat. I sat in between a girl named Maria to the left and a girl named Brooke to the right. On the other side of Brooke was the cute boy.

"Hi I'm Lilly."

"I'm Maria."

"And I'm Brooke."

"And I'm Ben." the cute boy said.

Then he smiled which made my heart melt. Mr.Jones gave me the music. I was a violin 2 again and surprisingly we were playing the same music so I didn't need it. I opened my music binder and started to practice while everyone got tuned. When everyone was finished tuning we played the d scale and the c scale. Then we started playing the music. When we finished packing up and waited for the bell to ring a boy came up to me.

"Hey! I'm Ruben the best violin in the orchestra." he said confidently.

"For now." Brooke mumbled under her breath. I started to crack up and so did Molly.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Nothing it's just that you won't be the best violin for long. Lilly here is pretty good." Ben said draping his arm around my shoulder.

"Well then I challenge you to a duel Lilly. Whoever plays this song the best will be the best violin player." Ruben said.

"Ok. Really dramatic essay? I love this song! I played it when I was a violin 1 at my old school. Challenge accepted." I said.

"It's on. We perform on Friday cause it's an a day Friday."

"Okay." I said.

The rest of the day went by as a blur. I know that Molly is in my world cultures class though. I took my white base with pink wheels penny board out of my locker and walked outside. When I got outside I saw Molly talking to trevor. When I got over to them we said hi then started penny boarding home. When we got home I went into my room with an apple and did my homework.

*after boring ass homework*

I decided to watch iHasCupquakes super oasis Sunday aka sos. Then when I got caught up with all the new videos posted on all the channels I'm subbed to I realized Connor hasn't uploaded a video. When it comes to the boys even though it's been a day I trust him and like him the most so far. I can tell Connor and I will have a good friendship. I walk downstairs to see Connor getting an Arizona from the fridge.

"Hey Connor, I realized that you didn't upload any videos yet."

"Yeah. I was going to film now. Why don't you get Molly and Kian so we can do an announcement video."

"Kk."

I really feel like Connor is more than a dad than Kian so later I think I'm gonna have a talk with Connor and Kian to see if I can call Connor dad.

"Molly! Kian! Get down here so we am do an announcement video!" I yelled upstairs.

"Ok! coming!" I heard Kian yell

"On my way!" Molly yelled

When they got downstairs we recorded the announcement video saying that they adopted us and Kian was our dad.

"I'm gonna finish my homework guys." Molly said

"Okay" Kian said

"Hey Kian can I talk to you and Connor for a minute?"

"Yeah. Wassup?"

"Well I feel like Connor is acting like more of a dad then you so is it okay if I call him dad?"

"Ummmmm.....should we tell her Connor?"

"Yeah. why not?"

"What's going on?"

"Well I wanted to be both of you guys dad but everyone thought that I could get Molly and someone can get you. But then I realized that I couldn't take care of Molly too so Ricky is Molly's dad and Connor is your dad."

"AND YOU DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO TELL US? YOU LEFT US TO LIVE A LIE!?! Woah okay that was a little dramatic. Sorry."

"well we were gonna tell you tonight but then this came up now."

"Oh. And sorry for yelling at you. I was just a bit angry and it came out of impulse."

"Is okay but now you know."

"Ok. Hey dad can we go get frozen yogurt?"

"Sure."

"Lezzgo!"

"I heard frozen yogurt mentioned!"

"Yep Connor and I are going. wanna come?"

"DUH!"

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

So as you can tell this is part 1 and has none of Molly's POV. Well that's because Molly's POV is gonna be in part 2. that is all. ILYSFM AND

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
94.5K 4.6K 47
"Here!" I say as I place a pack of condoms in his hand. "What? Now you want me to fuck you?" "In your dreams! I don't know why you're asking my best...
181K 3.7K 50
Completed (Needs Editing) Love, lust, an age gap, a mafia and a love triangle. Will this love heal or wreck them? __________________________________...
6 0 6
"No." "No you can't do that." "You need to stop." These are all statements we have heard as children. We can all agree that these are things we do no...