My Governess a Witch

By Leopardfang17

Nyra Stark is a very powerful witch from our time that gets sent back to Victorian England and sent to our fa... More

Where Am I?
This is a House of Horrors
Kidnapping!
Butler's P.O.V
Pink, Sparkles Everywhere!
A Bewitching Preformance
A Witch's Memories
William Appears
Houndsworth
Two Heads Are Better Than One
Picture Perfect
Another Birdbrain
Freeloader
Foreign
Competing
Shadow
A Different Talent
Idea
Competition Part 1
Competition Part 2
Midnight Flights and Curses
The Trial of Witch Hunter Angela
We're In The Future
Movie Night
Dealing With Witches in Training
Finally
A/N: STORY REWRITE
A/N: Discontinued. Please read.

First Day in the Future

637 19 3
By Leopardfang17

Everything belongs to its rightful owners. If any of you have any ideas for what our trio should do while they're in the 21st century, feel free to make a suggestion. Sorry it's so short! Thank you so much to my beta!

It took a little while, but eventually Sebastian calmed down. The cat ended up in a happy home at the end of the episode which instantly made the demon feel better. He then went off with Opal for his own fitting. Once he left Ciel proceeded to finally allow himself to laugh, rather uncontrollably. As a matter of fact, he had been rolling all over the floor. Nyra thought the situation was funny as well, but after a while told Ciel to calm down. The witch made them both breakfast while they waited. True, she was no Sebastian, but Nyra wasn't completely useless in the kitchen.

After Sebastian had come back with his modern day clothes (a pair of dark slacks, black and white diagonal stripe shirt, dark suit jacket and black scarf) Nyra walked with them up to the lobby to show them more of the hotel and also plan on what they wanted to do while they were on their weird little vacation. The hotel lobby had very large floor to ceiling windows that allowed guests to observe marine life that swam by and also let in a slightly blue tinted light. The floors were white marble, as were the columns and the front desk. Several guests walked about the room but all looked to be quite wealthy.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Nyra asked, putting on a green leather jacket. "We can go see the ruins, a museum, theater, cinema- yes they are different." Nyra said, cutting the two of them off. "We can go out to eat, the mall, seriously, anything you want!"

Slightly disturbed by the witch being so cheerful and sparkly (somewhat like Elizabeth) Sebastian chuckled. "Perhaps just a little exploring for the day."

Nyra giggled and rubbed her head sheepishly. "Sorry, I'm just excited."

"Yes, we gathered that." Ciel sweat dropped before looking at the water outside. "How are we going to get out of here?" He asked, watching a small school of fish swim by.

"We don't have a road or anything that connects us to the mainland but there is a ferry that transports the guests to and from the hotel." Nyra said before glancing down at her phone. "The ferry won't be back for an hour so we can just take one of the private boats."

The witch led them over to an elevator and pushed the button for the top most floor. After pushing a spark of electricity into the button lit up and the doors closed. After about a minute of her own voice singing over the speakers in the elevator the doors opened to a kind of boat garage. All the boats were already in the water so Nyra just needed to pick a boat; open the garage door and then they would be off. She didn't need a yacht and it was too cold for a speed boat. Deciding to just keep things simple she grabbed the keys for one of the motor boats.

"Come on, over here."

"That was fast." Sebastian said, smoothing down his hair which had gotten disheveled due to the wind.

"Oh boats can go much faster than this." Nyra said, carefully making sure no one was looking before tying off the boat with magic. They had landed in Piraeus, a port town in Greece. Nyra planned on picking up one of the cars from a private garage the witch's owned and make the twenty minute drive to Athens.

"Let's not see how fast." Ciel said, standing up a little stiffly. Perhaps the fast boat ride had been a bit much for him. They only had steamboats in his time, but now they had motorized boats that could go far faster than that.

"Sorry Ciel." Nyra said sheepishly. 'Maybe I should tone it down a bit.' She thought to herself. "It's gonna take twenty minutes for me to get us to Athens from here. I was thinking we could to the National Archaeological Museum and then maybe head out to lunch at Spondi before going back to the hotel for relaxation and dinner?" Nyra suggested while she hopped onto the dock.

"Very well." Ciel said in a composed tone before Sebastian helped him off of the boat.

The garage that held the cars was next to the docks. There were actually two garages, one significantly larger than the other one. The larger one was owned by Brianna, the third leader of the coven. She was very passionate about classic cars and often bought them and fixed them up for her own pleasure. Nyra was going into the smaller garage, which held a wide variety but not nearly as many vehicles. She went in without them, since Ciel didn't see any need to go with her. Ciel and Sebastian didn't have to wait long before Nyra rolled up in a silver Lexus. She smiled excitedly.

"Hop in boys." The witch said.

The two of them did know how to work car doors but were surprised by seatbelts. When Nyra mentioned that the car could go over one hundred miles an hour Ciel immediately buckled up. Sebastian said he didn't need a seatbelt, saying he could survive any crash. Nyra's eyes narrowed and she proceeded to buckle the demon in like a child. Ciel found it rather amusing but one threat from Nyra to get him the kid's menu at the restaurant made him behave.

"You're treating us like children." Sebastian said, seeming a little irritated.

"Start acting like adults and we'll go from there." Nyra countered before starting the drive.

Though more playful arguing happened throughout the drive, Nyra's two passengers stared out the windows in wonderment for most of the ride. Such tall buildings and amazing feats of technology, the drive was actually quite quiet for the most part. She found their wide eyed looks to be adorable; of course Ciel would deny that he was so openly impressed. They were so entertained by the sights around them that they barely noticed how long it took to get to the museum.

The museum was a massive and beautiful building with large columns and its statue exhibits brought back fond memories for Nyra. Sebastian as well, it appeared as he recalled a few stories. Ciel had gone off to look at a statue that had caught his attention (one that wasn't of a nude person) while Sebastian told Nyra a story from when he was around for a particular statue's creation.

"I actually helped with the creation of this one." Sebastian said, looking up at a statue of a nude man.

"Really?" Nyra asked.

Sebastian didn't respond, he pointed down to a name on the plaque before the statue. Nyra looked down at the name before her eyes widened. She knew that name, she had met him. Yet again, a time where she had met Sebastian. She was so young at that time as well. Nyra turned to the demon, a small smirk on her face.

"You don't recognize me, Euphemios?" Nyra asked softly.

Sebastian studied her before smirking. "How could I forget you, Alexandra?"

"I suppose that makes you Khamet as well." Nyra said, crossing her arms.

"That it does, Aneksi." Sebastian said before taking her hand and pressing a kiss on her knuckles.

Nyra scoffed. "You know that flowery words and gentlemanly gestures don't work on me." Nyra said, raising an eyebrow as she looked at their hands.

"That's not true. While empty words and gestures don't work, genuine compliments and the like do get you flustered. All I have to do is speak the truth and if you blush I know you're flattered." Sebastian said with a smirk.

"And you think so highly of me that you could give me a genuine compliment?" Nyra asked, rolling her eyes.

"Yes, I do." Sebastian said. Nyra looked at him curiously. He still hadn't let go of her hand but she was so curious that she didn't bother to pull it away or reprimand him. "Do you remember that night when you asked me what hell was like?"

"Yes." Nyra said, wondering where he was going with this.

"Besides hell, I have some knowledge of heaven. Even though I'll never be permitted to such a place, I have heard heaven's choir. On my word as a Phantomhive butler, what I say is the truth." Sebastian said before pressing another kiss to the witch's hand. "You're voice puts the songs of the angels to shame."

Nyra's green eyes went wide. For Sebastian to give her such a high compliment, and she knew it was true because he didn't swear on the Phantomhive name lightly. To have her voice compared to the divine heavenly choir as superior...

"There, see? You're blushing so I know you're flattered." Sebastian said with his signature grin.

Nyra's eyes widened further when she finally felt the heat in her cheeks. Of course, when she noticed it, it immediately got worse. She blushed harder and turned away, taking her hand back. Sebastian chuckled.

"Come now little siren, won't you sing for me now?" Sebastian smirked, leaning down and resting his chin on her shoulder.

Nyra blushed even harder, though Sebastian could tell she was fighting a smile. "Not here!"

"I didn't know you to have stage fright." Sebastian said, teasing.

"I don't!" Nyra said. Her face must have resembled a tomato. Sebastian speaking directly into her ear certainly didn't help. "You're just embarrassing me, feather brain!"

"I only speak the truth my dear, you know that." Sebastian said.

Nyra was too embarrassed to bring up the old contract argument. She suspected he was using the little pet names to fluster her even more. She hated the fact that it was working. Her heart was starting to beat faster and she knew the demon could hear it.

"Just shut up." Nyra grumbled, a small smile having appeared on her face as she elbowed the butler in the stomach before walking off to join Ciel. She allowed a full out grin to appear on her face for a few seconds before schooling her features to a more calm expression. She had to really restrain herself from giggling like a little school girl.

After the museum, Ciel was plenty hungry. The restaurant Nyra drove them to was very classy, fancy and authentic. When the waiter saw who she was, a famous singer, he immediately got them a table. The promise of an autograph didn't hurt either. Nyra translated the menu for Ciel. While they waited for food and even while they ate she described everything they could do. Sebastian of course had nothing but it wasn't made awkward by such a fact.

"Museums, markets, watching street performers, ruins," Nyra then smiled in a teasing way towards Ciel. "We can also take some time to avoid all human contact."

"Good." Ciel said firmly before taking a bite of his black Iberian pork.

"You know Ciel." Nyra said. "Since you plan on expanding into the food industry with curry, having authenticity like this place is a great idea. Like going to have real curry from India without having to leave your neighborhood."

"That makes sense." Ciel said, examining his food. "Perhaps those two will be of some use to me after all."

Nyra chuckled before eating some of her own food. She was looking forward to spending some quality time with her boys. True, since Ciel was a grumpy old man of a child there was only so much she could drag him into doing but she could show him plenty from the comfort of the hotel. That didn't mean he was getting out of actually doing things though.

"So what is it you wanted to show us?" Ciel asked a couple of hours later. They were back in the suite and had a couple hours before dinner.

"Just sit down and watch." Nyra said, turning on the TV.

Ciel and Sebastian did as they were told. Nyra sat down in between them before pulling up Netflix. She picked a specific movie but before she played it, she decided to play the trailer. Ciel and Sebastian watched the screen. The pictures in front of them weren't of real people; they almost looked like clay dolls. A young woman sat in front of a vanity, her corsets being laced.

"What if Victor and I don't...like each other?"

"Ha! As if that has anything to do with marriage!"

The woman, most likely her mother spoke. Her chin was grotesquely long and her hair defied gravity. She was tall and skinny, her husband looking like a melon next to her.

They were due to be married, though they'd never before met.

His parents were thrilled. Her's were filled with regret.

Ciel and Sebastian had heard stories like this dozens of times over but they knew Nyra wouldn't have suggested it if it was just a stereotypical romance.

But in a moment of panic, Victor desperately fled,

And by a grave misunderstanding, married the corpse bride instead.

That instantly caught the demon and young earl's attention. They watched as a blue corpse of a woman clad in a tattered wedding dress climbed out of the ground.

"You may kiss the bride."

She was frightening, but beautiful and would never be false.

"Who is she?"

"I'm his wife."

All that she lacked was the beat of a pulse.

"Maggots. Hahahaha!"

This earned a chuckle from Sebastian and a small but amused smile from Ciel. Nyra wasn't really watching the trailer; she was watching their faces for a reaction.

From Tim Burton, creator of the Nightmare Before Christmas

"Why go up there when people are dying to get down here?"

Comes a tale of wit, charm and strife

"I'm not dead!"

About a timid young man

"Victoria!"

And the love of his life

"Sounds creepy!"

"Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?"

"A tragic tale of romance...passion...-"

"I feel the same."

"And a murder most foul."

"He's married to a corpse!"

"What a cutie!"

"You should've seen him with fur."

Ciel chuckled and Sebastian rolled his eyes. Of course there would be a dog. But a dead dog wasn't too bad; in all honesty they were his favorite kind.

Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

"This is gonna be good."

Nyra turned to look at her boys. "So, do you guys want to watch it?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 365 12
Black Butler, Demon Ciel x Sebastian
16K 409 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
16K 724 66
A Black Butler story: Light is always associated with everything good and darkness with pure evil. But what if real life proves otherwise? What if li...
109K 2.7K 19
Sebastian + Demon Reader: You're a demon so bad that you were kicked out of hell by Satan himself. When Sebastian and his young master, Ciel, end up...