All I Did Was Help (Zak Bagan...

Por SabrinaMayy

When your boyfriend is Zak Bagans - anything can happen. Marilyn and Zak have been through everything at this... Más

1. The Beginning
2. Sadbury.
3. Drunk.
4. It's time to take a break.
5. Back Home.
7. They're going to kill you
8. Fucking You In a Plane
9. Lizzie Borden Had An Axe
What?
11. A coma?
12. 5 Steps To Rid Of Evil
13. Step One
14. IDEFK
15
16. Crew Meeting.
17. Accident
18. I'm Sorry
The End of Ends

6. Petty apologizes.

2.3K 57 13
Por SabrinaMayy

Marilyn Anderson

Of course, the inexperienced paranormal investigators began their investigation of Mr. Orr's room with provoking questions, which made my skin crawl. The only person that should be beginning their investigation like this would be The Ghost Adventures Crew, and they needed to be here. I fought the urge to run out of the room and call Zak, begging him to come here and save me from this torture of Mr. Orr. But I knew I couldn't.

The things Mr. Orr could do to me while Zak wasn't here, made my heart sink. I knew if Mr. Orr attempted what he tried to do last time, the men I was with now was sure to just stand and stare with mouths agape. I was afraid of what Mr. Orr would try to do, and the only thing that was running through my mind was – What would happen and who would stop it?

“Is there a patient in here?” The tattooed man asked while walking around the room with an ancient recorder.

'of course there is a patient here'. I thought to myself. Idiots. I leaned against the wall, and bit my lip as a dark cover surrounded me. I began feeling woozy, and I was out before I dropped to the floor.

I wasn't sure of where I was next, I just saw a dark room around me – I squinted until my eyes adjusted to the light. I stood up, a coldness rushing past my legs. I looked down at myself, dressed in a hospital gown, my skin sheet white, and my fingernails dirty – unwashed. My mouth was dry, my lips cracked. My arms covered in bruises. “Hello?!” I called out, trying to stand up straight – but my back completely refused. I looked around the room, and realized that I was in a room with pale blue walls, a hospital bed propped up against the wall, and a man that looked my age sat on the bed.

I didn't say a word, because I knew exactly who it was – even though he never said his name.

“Hello, Marilyn.” The man smiled at me. I tried to get out, looking around the room, The window was no option, it was covered with bars, and the door was obviously locked, “I've been waiting to meet you, and I thought this day would never come.” I shook my head, spinning.

The man got up, Mr. Orr, slowly walking over to me – his eyes never leaving my body. He got there at an inhuman speed. He stood against me, putting his hands on my sides. “You're so beautiful.” He whispered in my ear, rubbing his hands up and down my sides. I struggled against him, but I realized that I couldn't fight him.

Mr. Orr grabbed my chin, pulling his mouth to mine. I clenched my lips shut, refusing to let him kiss me. He forced them open, his tongue finding mine. I could feel the hospital dress fall down as Mr. Orr untied the back. He let go of me.

“Get on the bed.” He growled.

“No, Mr. Orr.” I replied softly, looking at him with a stern face. His mustache and beard covering most of his face. His blue eyes staring at me. “I don't want to! You're not real!”

“I'll show you real.” Mr. Orr argued as he grabbed my hair at it's pony tail, tugging me to his hospital bed. He thrwe me down, ripping my hospital gown off in the process. I screamed, but something inside of me told me nobody would come to my rescue. I tried to push him off, but I realized that he was too big. He held me down as he stared at me, no bra – dumbass hospital gown was now on the floor, and undies. He went back down to my lips, kissing them with such severity and security, I felt like I was in Zak's arms again.

Zak's eyes went through my mind. His voice screamed at me to get out of there, he screamed at me to yell the exorcism lines he has taught me because of the many times something has happened to one of us. I waited until Mr. Orr took a breath, his lips trailing down my neck, until I gained enough balls to scream out, “By the power of jesus christ I tell you to leave this body.” Mr. Orr looked up to glare at me, “GET OFF OF ME DEMON!” Mr. Orr laughed loudly. He grabbed my cheeks, “You can't get rid of me that fast.” He smiled. Zak's voice still screamed in my mind. “I don't want you! Get off from me!”

And for some reason, Mr. Orr left me then.

“Marilyn?! Ms. Anderson? Are you okay?” The voices broke through the visions in my mind. I flickered my eyes open, and the men were all standing around me. I was lying on the broken bed, a bar shoving itself into my back. I let out a soft sigh, knowing Zak did me a huge favor – and even though it wasn't him – I would have to thank him later.

“I'm fine.” I whispered, “I think it's time to wrap up this investigation.”

“Yeah,” The man with the tattoos said, “You were out for a while, we were trying to wake you up. You were screaming at some man, Mr. Orr?” With that name a chill ran through my body.

“Oh.” I replied, “I'm sorry. Just bad memories, I'll escort you to your car.” I attempted to stand up, but it wouldn't happen. I fell back down, and the man with the tattoos turned his back towards me.

“Hop on.” He says, a smile breaking through the darkness of 3 am.

“No,” I replied softly, “It's fine.”

“No, really.” The man smiled, “It'll be fine. Hop on, I'll walk you down there. You aren't very stable.” I smiled at this, and climbed up on his back, with help from him. He walked through the door of Mr. Orrs room – and for some reason, each room we passed I could see the past. I could see the mental patients, staring at me through the doors. I could see people banging their heads against the wall, and when I walked past their black eyes stared at me. I couldn't speak. I stayed silent, and put my head in the mans back. His tattoos staring up at me. I traced them with a finger, and I could feel him smile.

We made it outside, and I hopped down. I wobbled a bit, and stood up straight. “Hey, are you going to be okay?” The tattooed guy said, “I'll drive you home if you aren't feeling fine.”

“That'd be good.” I replied softly, “Thank you.....?”

“Erik.” The man smiled, “My names Erik. I never did tell you.” He laughed nervously, “I'm going to go tell my friends the idea, and I'll drive you in your car.” I nodded slowly, and stumbled my way towards the car. I grabbed my phone from the cup holder, and looked at my new text. It was from Zak, yet again.

Hey baby. I just wanted to text you and tell you that I love you

I hope your having fun on a new crews investigations.

We want you back.

I want you back.

I love you.

I ignored it. There wasn't a possible reason that I would text Zak back. I wanted to love him, but I couldn't.

I got on twitter as Erik got in the car and started the cooper. We didn't talk, 92.5 played on the radio. I tweeted, “Just got done with an investigation at Pennhurst. Definitely another roller-coaster. #damnyoumr.orr.” I tweeted and put my phone down.

“How long have you been at Pennhurst?” Erik asked. I sighed.

“Since I was young.” I replied.

“Oh, that's awesome.” Erik smiled, “How old are you?”

“I'm 24.” I smiled at Erik, “How old are you?”

“I'm 28,” Erik laughed, “Older than you. Damn, I thought we were the same age.” I laughed.

“I thought we were too!” I smiled, “How did you like your Investigation?”

“I thought it was cool, but I didn't get to finish it. You passed out so I had to help you.” I smiled at that, not being able to stop smiling.

“Where you from?” I asked after a moment of silence.

“I'm actually from Michigan.” Erik smiled, “Detroit.”

“Damn,” I smiled, “That's awesome! At least your not from this shit town.”

“This town isn't that shitty.” Erik laughed, “It seems pretty cool.”

“How long are you here for?” I asked suddenly, a smile spreading across my lips.

“Until Saturday.” I looked at the clock as he said this, and realized it was only Tuesday. “Maybe we could do something sometime. There has to be a good restaurant in this shit town.” I laughed at Erik as he mocked me with the shit town phrase.

“There are a few – but probably not as many as Detroit.” I smiled at him.

“Well, maybe I could take you out sometime. We can go to a good restaurant in this shit town.” Erik said, “And maybe we can go on a date. Just me and you.” He nudged me with his elbow as we hit the highway back to Philly.

“That would be pretty cool.” I smiled. “I'm looking forward to it.”

The next hour of a ride back home was filled with laughing about old experiences and talking about how our paranormal experiences have changed our life. It turns out, Erik had a paranormal experience in the same apartment complex that Zak had.

Zak, again. Sigh.

Erik continued to drop me off at my house, and I walked up the stairs by myself as he switched cars. I walked up the stairs, got inside, sat on the couch and smiled to myself. As my phone rung, I looked down at the text,

See you tomorrow beautiful.

I couldn't help but smile.

In the morning, I awoke to my phone ringing at 3 am – 3 missed calls before that. I groaned, not even bothering to look at the caller ID before my annoyance took it's toll and I answered with a hissed, “Hello?”

“Marilyn? Oh god, I thought you'd never answer my call.” Zak's voice said. I inwardly sighed, and weighed on my mind weather or not I should hang up the phone. I decided not to, and give Zak time to explain hisself.

“What do you want Zak?” I asked, putting a hard edge on my voice so Zak would actually realize I was mad at him. “I'm kind of busy right now.” That was partially the truth, I was trying to sleep – and that was doing something, wasn't it?

“I just wanted to explain to you why I didn't come back to the hotel in Sudbury.” Zak attempted to explain.

“I don't care why you didn't.” I hissed, “The fact is that you didn't. You left me there with nothing, Zachary. And for that, you can never make that up to me.” Zak didn't reply, but I could hear his steady breathing on the other line.

“I miss you, Marilyn.” Zak whispered.

That sunk in.

That hurt.

I could physically feel my heart breaking from the words he just muttered. I bit my lip to keep the whimpers from my tears coming out, and I wanted to mutter the words back to him so badly – but I couldn't. I wouldn't. “Zak I'm so sorry.” I whispered back, “But I can't do this anymore. I can't keep hurting myself to be with you – because you just act like you don't care.”

“I never said I didn't care!” Zak half-yelled back at me, “You stopped returning my calls, or answering my texts. I'm in Nevada, You're in philly. I just want you to see that I love you. I fucking love you Marilyn! Is that all I have to say to you to get you to understand!?”

“Zak I can't be with you!” I cried back, closing my eyes, “I don't want to get hurt anymore. I don't want to love you anymore.”

“Marilyn I'm not letting us go down like this. I'm not letting you leave me for a small mistake.” I heard Zak let out a small yawn before continuing, “I'm not letting you leave me. I'll prove it to you.”

“When you prove it, i'll believe you Zak.” I whispered back, “But I don't think you can prove it to me before I leave you for good.”

“Fine.” Zak whispered, “I'll prove it to you. Goodnight, baby. I love you.”

And the line went dead.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

35.5K 1.4K 40
Sequel to Forgotten Flame. Find out what has become of Zak & Mina. Where their lives have taken them and what roads they have been set upon. Baring...
165 4 7
What happens when you finally meet the man you've literally been dreaming about all of your life? Leigha had recurring dreams of, what she believed...
1.9K 135 11
Good vs Evil is the sequel to The Lost Memory. Zak Bagans is used to facing demons and evil spirits in his line of work. In fact they've followed h...
71.2K 1.3K 26
Candice Wilson, a friend to Zak, Nick and Aaron AKA the Ghost Adventures Crew, is a little skeptical when it comes to the paranormal, but when things...