Problem Children Are Coming F...

By Satans_daughter_13

Annalisa and Ace Nightlily come from an odd family. Though their lives are utterly boring and tedious. They l... More

A/N
The letters
Five Problem Children

A/N (IMPORTANT DON'T SKIP)

284 5 2
By Satans_daughter_13

Alright peeps I got a lot to cover. So here we go.
First off, I'll sorry it's taking a while for me to update with story. As you can see on my page I have over 30 stories to update and this is one of them. Also I've been suffering from Writers block and have been desperately trying to get over it. To add to it I've been falling behind on my studies in school (imma freshmen now. Woo-hoo! Not!) And I'd rather not fail this year and have to make up credits during senior year. So I am very sorry it is taking so long.

Secondly, my bro Ace ( @Satans_Son_13 ) have been thinking it over (and since he's a little rat) we might post another variation of this story only based off the Manga. But that one will most likely be updated slowly as well.

Lastly, (you can skip this part if you want) on the topic of my other stories. I have been having small troubles with them so if you want me to update them then comment which story on this page. And if you have any ideas, I'm sooooo up for listening.

So there we have it. I appreciate your help, support, and cooperation ^_^ you can expect any updates soon-ish. Thanks again and stay fabulous/amazing peeps!
~Anna-Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 24.8K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
761K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...