Ava Black/Ross Ak Black Mist...

By ShelbeyTilson01

Read More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 5

Untitled Part 4

26 2 1
By ShelbeyTilson01

-Later-

It's been a few months now. It is now Halloween. 

"It is Halloween" I heard Bunny asked.

"Yelp" I heard Emma said.

We are going out to trick or treat. Zuri is going as a racer while Ravi is going as Robin Hood, Luke is going is the Hulk but in his human form, Emma is going as a fairy, Ivy is going as a ghost, Harley is going as a vampire princess, and I'm going as the devil. The devil dress and tights:

My boots are also black. My devil ears that I have on:

And my tail:

And my eye makeup:

It is on me too. I grabbed my fork and grin. The fork:

Then I grabbed my bucket for my candy. The bucket:

I walked out and walked down the stairs. Luke groaned at my costume. Jessie laughed at him. Bunny looks at me and glazed at my body. North laughed. Ivy appears. Her ghost costume and makeup:

And her bucket:

Jessie grins at her.

"A ghost" Robin asked Ivy.

She grins.

"Yelp" She said.

Luke frowned. Harley appears. Her vampire princess costume:

Her face is pale with makeup and her eye shadow is also black like mine is but her lips are red. Her vampire teeth:

Her crown that she has on her head:

And her bucket:

Bunny looks shocked. Ha! We grin. We looked at Mrs. K. Ha! Ravi glared. He talked but Mrs. K growled at him and shot an arrow at his head. His eyes went big and he talked. Ha! He took the arrow out and we walked on the elevator but the Guardians came with is to keep us safe. 

-Later-

We grin. We gasped when Luke pushed the number 13.

"Luke Grimm told us not to go down there" Emma said.

North looks at us confused. The door opens and we walked out. Bunny looks scared.

"Hello there" a voice said.

They all yelled and we turned around. Grimm. Ravi glared. We talked and talked. We gasped at we saw blood.

"I am scared now" Emma said.

Bunny looks shocked. We all ran and ran. We stopped. Bunny looks at me and blushed. We walked and walked.

-Later-

We looked at the two kids with eyebrows. Zuri looks scared so does Ravi.

"Come play with us" The twins said looking at us.

We frowned.

"I'll pass" I said.

"Me too" Zuri said scared.

We ran and ran. 

-Later-

It's been a month now. I am going to be a Sophomore while Emma is going to be a Freshmen. We are in the same class since we are in high school. We are siting down a girl.

"So I'm Emma and this is my older sister Ava" Emma said.

The girl looks at us.

"I'm Rosie" She said.

I like her clothes. She is kind of my style a bit.

-Later-

It's been a few months now. I am now 16 so is Ivy and Harley. I glared when Luke took Ravi's bell.

"Luke give him his bell back" I snapped as I grabbed the bell.

Luke glared at me. The Guardians walked in and glared at us fighting over the bell. 

"You are the worse big sister ever" Luke said.

"At least I shower" I said.

He gasped and glared. North laughed.

"Idiot" I said.

We stopped when something happened. I looked confused so does Luke. He looks at me.

"Dude why are you wearing my face" He asked.

North laughed.

"What is that smell" I asked.

I smelled myself. Ew! 

"Ew! It's me" I said.

Luke raised an eyebrow.

"Uh oh. Did you two just which bodies" Ravi asked.

We then screamed. Bunny's eyes went big. I ran out and looked at Zuri or Jessie.

"Jessie Ravi's stupid bell made me and Luke which bodies like it did to you and Zuri" I said.

Ravi groaned. Jessie glared at him.

"What the heck" She snapped.

Ha! 

-Later-

I am back to normal now so so everyone else. Bunny looks at me and blushed.

-Later-

I walked in and walked up the stairs with a glare.

"Uh...ok. What is with her" I heard Jessie asked.

"Her ex Jeff is back" Emma said.

I heard Jessie sign. I walked in my room and closed the door. I sat down on my bed with tears. Why am I crying?! Do I still have feelings for Jeff?! 

-Later-

I closed my locker and frowned. Jeff. He looks at me and blushed. Ben laughed. 

"Jeffrey Woods" a voice snapped.

Harley. Oh boy. Jeff looks at her with big eyes. Ha! Harley hits his head. Jeff glared at her.

"Ow! What the heck sis" He snapped.

Ben's eyes went big. One kid walks and froze at me.

"Uh..." He said.

He ran out.

"Uh...ok" Ben said shocked and confused.

Jeff looks confused too. One kid walks past us and froze at me so did his friend. They ran out. Luke laughed.

"People are scared of my sister" He said to his friend.

"They should. She is called Diva Ava" His friend said.

Ben laughed. Jeff glared at him. He looks at me.

"Why do they call you Diva Ava" He asked.

"Because I like being mean to people sometimes" I said.

Ben laughed. Jeff looks at me and blushed. Luke walked and screamed at Connie. I laughed. She grins.

"Creepy Connie" Luke yelled.

He ran out. His friend laughed. Ben looks at her then at me confused.

"Connie. People call her Creepy Connie because she is likes to scare people and she likes to flirt with Luke creepily" I said.

Ben laughed. Jeff looks shocked. 

-Later-

Luke gasped and yelled you at Jeff when Jeff walks in with Ben. Ravi glared at did Zuri.

"Ok. They are glaring so I am guessing this is Jeff" Jessie said looking at Jeff then at me.

I nodded. Emma appears and gasped with a glare at Jeff. Ben laughed. We walked up the stairs and we walked in my room. Jeff blushed and closed the door. We are alone now. I sat down on my bed. He wanted to study with me. He sat down beside of me and we opened our Math books.   He looks at me and turned his real form on. I blushed. He looks down and blushed too. 

"Jeff" a voice growled.

Jeff froze. I looked at the Guardians. They are glaring at Jeff.

"Uh...ok" I said confused.

Bunny looks at me and glared.

"Ava get away from him" He snapped. 

Jeff glared and gets up.

"Jeff don't" I said.

He looks at me.

"How do you know them" He asked.

"I knew them since I was 5" I said.

He glared.

"And" He asked.

"And I'm Pitch's daughter" I said.

His eyes went big. Bunny groaned so did North. Sandy laughed.

"How do you know Jeff" Bunny asked glaring at me.

"We used to date" I said.

Tooth gasped and covered her mouth with tears. Sandy and Jack looks shocked. Bunny looks mad.

"You guys really want to know my weakness" Jeff asked.

Bunny glared and nodded.

"Ava is my weakness" Jeff said with a blush.

My eyes went big. They looked at each other shocked. 

"No way we are hurting her" Bunny snapped.

North grins at him. Jeff looks at me and signed. I got up and he hugs me. I hugged back. I saw Bunny looking jealous. He looks at me and glared. I frowned. Jeff pulled away and blushed at me glazing at him with love in my eyes. Bunny shook in jealously. North laughed at him. Jeff looks down with a grin. 

"She likes me still. I can tell by the way she is looking at me" He thought to himself.

Bunny glared.

"She likes someone else" He said.

I glared at him.

"Bunny" North said glaring.

Jeff looks at me.

"Who" He asked.

I frowned. North signed.

"She likes Bunny" He said.

Jeff growls.

"What" He asked.

North laughed. Bunny looks at me and blushed. Jeff looks at me sad and hurt. I frowned with a "I like you too" look. He saw my look and his eyes went big. Ha! 

-Later-

It's been a few weeks now. We looked at the elevator confused. Jessie? She has a earpash on one of her eyes and her hair is a bit gray. Uh...ok. We talked and talked with her. We didn't lesson and we walked in the elevator with the Guardians. We heard a Future Jessie talk. Ha! She walked in. We saw a robot and it grabbed Emma and Ravi. We frowned. Future Jessie kicked the robot and it went down. Ha! 

"Ok" Bunny said.

We talked and talked. Emma sat down and looked though the famous books. We looked at her. She talked and talked.

"Oh come on! Even Ava is famous" Emma said.

North laughed.

"What is she" He asked.

"Both a singer and a karate teacher" Emma said.

I grin. Bunny looks shocked.

"Sounds like me" I said.

Future Jessie laughed.

-Later-

It's been a few months now. We are at Texas with Jessie now. I am with her, her Dad, and a woman. We gasped and backed away a bit. The kids hits the stashu and it fell on the woman. She yelled. We started to panic. Jessie helped her up while her Dad puts the stashu down on the ground. He glared at them. We talked and talked.

"Fine. These are Ava's brothers and sisters. Emma, Zuri, Ravi, and Luke" Jessie said looking at Emma then at Zuri then at Ravi and after she looked at Luke.

The woman looks at me then at them.

"Ravi aren't you supposed to be the good child" I asked.

Jessie laughed. Ravi grins.

"I told them not to" He said.

Luke grins.

-Later-

It's been a month now. 

"I heard their are suppose to be two new kids" I heard Luke said.

"Yeah, I know. I think there names are Phoebe and Max Thundermen. I saw them going on the office" His friend said.

Huh. I knew Phoebe and Max since I was 6 and they were 4. Max had a crush on me like badly. He would of always glaze or blush at me. I laughed when Luke walks and froze at Connie. He yelled and ran out while passing Phoebe and Max.

 "That was weird" Phoebe said.

Max nodded. One kid walks past me and froze. 

"H-hey D-diva A-ava" He shuttered out in fear.

His friend laughed. Then they ran out yelling. Phoebe stops and looks at me with big eyes. Ha! 

"Oh boy. Max don't you dare flirt" She said.

Max looks at me with a grin.

"Why hello there Ava" He said.

Phoebe groaned. I grin. 

"Who was the boy that was yelling" Phoebe asked me.

"Luke. My younger adopted brother" I said.

Max grins.

"He is 13 and he's in 8th grade" I said.

Max grins again. 

"Hey Ava! Look at what I got for free" a voice said happily.

We looked at Rosie and Emma. Max and Phoebe raised an eyebrow at Rosie. She has a can.

"Rosie mine and Emma's best friend. Emma is my younger adopted sister and they both are 15 plus they are both Freshmens in High School" I whispered to Phoebe and Max as I looked at Rosie then at Emma.

Phoebe grins. 

"What grade are you in again" Max asked me.

"I'm a Sophomore and I'm 16 now" I said.

Phoebe grins. We raised an eyebrow at Ravi.

"Ravi. My other younger brother and he is 12 plus he is in 7th grade" I said.

Max raised an eyebrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Re:Cursed By

Adventure

38K 1.3K 20
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
75K 1.8K 55
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...
12.7K 229 25
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
18.5K 383 40
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?