Ava Black/Ross Ak Black Mist...

By ShelbeyTilson01

Read More

Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5

Untitled Part 1

67 1 1
By ShelbeyTilson01

I am 14 with my birth cousin Ivy and our friend Harley. Me:

Ivy:

And Harley expect her eyes are brown:

My younger adopted sister Emma is 13 while my other younger adopted sister Zuri is 7, my younger adopted brother Luke is 11, and my other younger adopted brother Ravi is 10. We are with Zuri and Tony the door man. We looked at the car when it stopped fast. He gets up with a glare. He then threw a girl out of the car with her bags. We frowned.

"Haa! Miss me" She said.

Ha! The man glared and got back in the car. Then he drove off. Rude. Tony walks to the girl and helps her up and he talked. We walked to them and stopped. We talked and talked. Ha! Zuri looks at us and talked while giggling. Ha! We grin. We looked at our Nanny running away yelling.

"Bye Nanny! Whoever your name is" Zuri said.

I laughed. She is just me when I was 7. We looked at Jessie. We talked and talked. We walked inside. We walked in the elevator and went up. We stopped and walked out. Jessie's eyes went big. Ha! We looked at Bertram. We talked and talked. He walked out. We sat down and we talked. We got up fast and backed away when we heard yelling. Emma appears with Ravi and Luke. They are fighting. Jessie talked. We grin. Bertram appears and stands with us. 

"Those are mine and Zuri's sister Emma, our brothers, Luke, and Ravi" I said looking at Emma then at Luke and after I looked at Ravi.

Bertram talked. Ha! Zuri grins at Jessie. 

"I am the good child" She said.

Then she glared and talked. Ha! Jessie grins at her.

"Actually Ravi is the good child" Ivy said.

"That's true" Zuri said.

Ravi yelled and we looked at him. 

"Ava make them stop since your the oldest" He yelled.

Jessie looks at me.

"How old are you and them" She asked.

"I'm 14 so is Ivy and Harley. Emma is 13 while Zuri is 7, Luke is 11, and Ravi is 10" I said.

Jessie grins. They stopped when the elevator door opens. Mom and Dad. 

"And their is our parents" I said.

Bertram grins. Jessie looks at our parents with big eyes. Ha! She grins and talked. We nodded. Me, Emma, Zuri, Luke, and Ravi ran to them after they were done kissing. They grin at us. We walked and we sat down. Presents?! Yes! Jessie is talking with Bertram. 

"By the way, Ava is like the kids a bit. Ava is popular in school like Emma is. Ava is very smart in school like Ravi is" He said.

Ravi grins.

"Ava is a diva like Zuri is" Bertram said.

Zuri glared at him. I grin at him.

"Thanks" I said.

Mom laughed. Dad grins.

"And oh my gosh. Ava likes to play video games like Luke does" Bertram said.

Luke grins. 

-Later-

We signed. Emma is in 7th grade while I'm in 8th grade with Ivy and Harley. Zuri is in 2nd grade while Ravi is in 5th grade and Luke is in 6th grade. I looked at my cell phone and glared.

"I am about to yell" I said.

Emma laughed.

"Who is it" Jessie asked.

"Probably her ex" Luke asked.

"She had like three" Emma said.

"My first one was Harley's younger twin brother Jeff" I said.

"Again ew" Luke said.

Zuri laughed.

"We dated last year. He broke up with me because he didn't want to hurt me" I said.

"That's weird" Jessie said.

Emma nodded.

"After, I dated Randy" I said.

Luke groaned.

"He was her bully" Ravi said.

"He stopped bullying her when they started dating" Emma said.

Jessie raised an eyebrow.

"A few weeks later, I broke up with him" I said.

"Why" She asked.

Emma groaned.

"He cheated on her" Luke said.

"I know how she feels. I have been cheated on before" Jessie said.

Emma grins.

"That was last year too. Now this one was last year also" I said.

"Oh my gosh. I loved this one so bad" Luke said.

Emma laughed.

"He is rich like us" She said.

Jessie grins.

"She dated Chris D'Amico even though he was older then her" Ravi said glaring at me.

Emma laughed.

"How old was he" Jessie asked.

"I was 13 while he was 17 almost 18 and I do not care about that rule" I said.

She grins.

"She has a crush on a boy named Josh" Emma said.

I grin. 

-Later-

We laughed when Jessie walked in and yelled. She closed the door fast. We talked and talked.

"He can get a lizard while Ava can get a puppy and cat but I can't get a horse" Zuri asked.

Jessie raised an eyebrow. We walked in my room. Darky my pet puppy jumped down and looks at us. Her:

And her dollar:

"Huh. She's cute" Jessie said grinning.

Zuri grins too. My pet cat Winter appears. Her:

And her collar:

Jessie grins at her.

-Later-

It's been a few months now. I am with Jessie, Ivy, and Harley. Luke is going some dance moves with his friends. I saw my friend Connie. She is very nice when she wants to me like me so we get along pretty well. Everyone at school calls her Creepy Connie. We looked at her. We talked and talked. She also likes Luke like crazy.

-Later-

It's been a month now. I frowned at Zuri scaring Ravi about North. Zuri grins and walked out.

"Uh...Ava is that true about Santa Clause" Ravi asked me.

"No. She is just trying to scare you" I said walking down the stairs.

He signed relief. 

"Ava is right" Emma said appearing.

Ravi grins.

-Later-

I grin and grabbed it from Mom. I am in my room. She grins and walked out. She got me a black choker necklace and I am wearing it. The choker necklace:

 I looked at my present. On it, it says "To Ava, From: Santa" North. I grin. I opened the present. A snowglobe of him and the Guardians. I grin. I grabbed the letter and opened it. I read it. It is not magical but he wants me to have it so I will always believe like I promised. I grin and put the letter on my table. I walked and put it to my other presents that I got from him. 

-Later-

It's been a few months now. Me, Ivy, and Harley are now 15 while Emma is now 14, Ravi is now 11, Luke is now 12, and Zuri is now 8. I am in bed sleeping. I rolled over on my bed.

"Uh...North why is there a snowglobe of us" a voice whispered/asked.

I heard a whisper laugh.

"That girl looks familiar" another voice whispered.

"That's Ava" another one whispered back.

"What" I heard a voice whisper yell.

I rolled over and I head a small gasp.

"Whoa. Ava has gotten pretty" a voice whispered.

"Bunny are you blushing" another voice whispered back.

"Uh...no" a voice whispered.

Ha! 

"Wake her up" a voice whispered.

"What?! No" another voice snapped.

I groaned and rolled over. I heard a laugh when I put my pillow on my ears.

"Uh...she still believes in us" a voice asked.

"Yelp" another voice said.

I let go of my pillow and opened my eyes. 

"Hello there Ava" Tooth yelled in my face.

My eyes went big. North laughed. I groaned and sat up. Bunny is glazing at me. Sandy looks at me and grin. I heard a knock on my door. I groaned and looked at the clock. 1:00am. I groaned and they hided fast. I got up and walked. I opened the door tried. Zuri.

"What" I asked tired.

"I thought I heard talking in here" She said.

"I was talking in my sleep" I lied.

She raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Well, OK then" She said.

She walked in her room. I closed the door and laded down on my bed but I got rolled out of bed. North covers his mouth from laughing. I sat up and glared at Bunny.

"Get out of my bed" I said.

He glared at me and did. I yawned and signed. 

-Later-

The Guardians are with me. 

"Luke give it back" We heard Emma snapped.

I groaned. North laughed. Bunny looks at me confused. I walked out and glared.

"Luke you better run because that is Ava's and she is right there" Zuri said.

Luke looks at me.

"Uh...oh" He said.

I glared at him and he yelled as he ran up stairs. I ran after him.

"Luke give that back to me! I got it for Christmas" I snapped.

Jessie appears and groaned when I jumped on Luke. He glared at me.

"Jessie he has my snowglobe that I got for Christmas" I said.

"Luke give her, her snowglobe back" Jessie said.

Luke signed and did. I grin and jumped off of him. I walked in my room and closed the door in Luke's face. I heard Jessie laugh. I then hided it someplace good. I then walked out and grin. Luke groaned. I walked down stairs and walked in the movie room. The Guardians are still here.

"What was that about" Bunny asked.

North laughed. I sat down and watched tv. I heard a beep. I looked at my cell phone and looked at it. It is from my friend Beth. I read it. North laughed when I jumped up and yelled but my phone broke once I dropped it.

"And she is already Diva Ava" a voice said.

I glared at Luke and he ran out.

"Who was that" Bunny asked.

"My younger adopted brother Luke" I said.

"Age" Tooth asked.

"He is 12" I said.

Jack grins.

"Diva Ava" He asked.

"It's my nickname" I said.

Bunny laughed. North glared at him.

"What was the text about" Tooth asked.

North saw my look and laughed. Bunny saw it too and glared at me.

"How dare you! Easter is fun" He snapped.

Jack laughed. I rolled my eyes at Bunny. North laughed at me.

"Luke give me back my iPod" a voice snapped.

Emma. Luke ran in and I glared at him. He yelled and ran to the back way. Emma walked in mad. I point to the back and she grins. She ran to the back.

"Her" Jack asked blushing.

We laughed.

"My younger adopted sister Emma and she is 14" I said.

Bunny froze when I said younger.

"How old are you now" He asked.

"15" I said.

Jack grins. Bunny looks at me and glared with a "She is a teenager now?! Oh great" look.

Ha! 

"Hi" a voice yelled behind us.

We turned around.

"Zuri what the heck" I yelled in panic.

North laughed. Zuri grins.

"So who are your friends" She asked.

I groaned. Jack laughed. North signed. We talked and talked. Zuri nodded. She believes us so that's good.

"This is Zuri. My other younger adopted sister and she is 8" I said.

North grins. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1.5K 38
In the beginning the young Kryptonian has been send to Earth by his parent's because their planet core has become unstable and because the destructio...
18.5K 380 40
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?
484K 14.4K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
161K 4.7K 92
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...