Texting Zayn Malik

By Zquad_HoldMeDown

"I have been in the bathroom for half an hour! Bring the tampons quickly!" "Uhm, who's this?" ®All Rights Res... More

Wrong Number, Tampons and Sherlock Holmes
Lies, Embarrassment and 'You Go First'
21 Questions
Pleases, Shut ups and writing separately
Texting, Texting and Texting
Harry, Begging Nyaz and Questions
Lies, Liars and Bad Boy
Album, Colorful Words and Smiley Faces
Nyaz Kilam?
The Girls Know
Should We Meet?
Waiting, Parcels and Meeting
Swimming, Hugs and Kisses
Dream, Waiting and Farewells
Phonecall
Tears, Déjà Vu and Old Memories
Trying, Yeah and Vulnerability
Doctors, Medicines and Problems
Flights, Disguises and Last Name
Eric, Jordan and Tears
Boyfriend, Nobody and Maybe
Book Lists, Birthday Girl and Millionaires
Morning, Sad Faces and Goodbye
Coffee, Sassy Siblings and Violet
Pancake Cake, Gifts, Zayn and Eric
Two Questions, Being Serious and Love
Bitches, Poking and Laughing
Lost Phone, 'like' and lunch
Birthdays, Snapback, Football and Annoyance
Future, Awkward Conversation and Drifting to Dreamland
Poking Ear, Mum's Anger and Dinner
Johannah, Argument and Gigi
Autobiography, Lunch and Trixie
Break up, Flowers and Chocolates
Car Keys, Battery and Subway Surfers
Phones, Chocolate and Snow
Apology Gift, Proof and Something Soft
Kiss, Apology and The End
Epilogue
Update from Author

Discharging, Texting and Classy Bitch Attitude

4.7K 220 15
By Zquad_HoldMeDown

Iris's POV

"Your mother's fine now. You can meet her." The doc said.

I found myself speed-walking towards the room.
I opened the double-doors to see mum staring at the wall. She looked so lost.

I took a minute to examine her. She doesn't deserve to be here.

"Come here Iris" she said, her voice vulnerable.

I walked towards her bed and sat on the chair.

"Mum, how are you?"

"Good. How are you and how's everything with you and your chat buddy?"

Wow. I felt so relieved. She didn't really loose any memory. Thank Goodness.

I hugged her lightly.

"Mom, everything is good! It's perfect. I-I love you mom. I missed you." I sighed.

She wrapped her arms around me. Our little reunion lasted for about a minute before getting interrupted by the doc entering the room.

"We can discharge her in 2 days. Till then, you can come and meet her. The visiting hours are from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Now let the patient rest please." He told me.

I nodded, hugging mum one last time.

I exited the hospital soon and numerous thoughts consumed me. Mostly, that of Zayn. It had been a couple of days since I saw him crying.

But why was he crying? Did something happen?

I decided to text him as soon as I reach home. I hadn't touched my phone since 2 days. After a 5 minute long drive, I parked in the driveway and entered the house to give dad the good news about discharging mum.

I opened the door to find dad sitting on the couch.

"Dad, mum's fine now. She didn't loose any of her memory. They'll discharge her in 2 days." I smiled, in reply of which I received a brighter smile by dad.

I made the dinner and served both of us. The dinner was silent. We didn't speak much. After the dinner, I exited to my room.

I picked up my phone and saw one text notification.

*

Nyaz : Bye Princess. Goodbye :)

*

What did he mean? I mean, it didn't sound like a genuine 'bye'.

I hope everything's fine.

*

Me : Nyaz, what happened? Is everything fine?

*

I didn't receive any response. The mood, the days, they've all been so negative and sad. I needed to bring back myself to my daily routine. I had already taken 4 days off from my work place.

Though our boss was amazing, he didn't pay us for doing nothing.

I decided to continue my normal daily routine from then onwards. You know, this bitch can't handle crap for long.

And I decided to inaugurate this resolution through a text. To Zayn. Just to lighten the mood.

*

Me : Or are you on your man-period? Eh? Being a crybaby.

Me : They call you cry baby, cry baby ;)

Me : I think, you need a nickname. I mean, you call me Princess. So we need a nickname for you too, B cube.

Me : Yes, that'll do. B cube. Bradford Bad Boy. So, B cube.

Me : Boy, reply

Me : I'm bored.

Me : My birthday is on 21st this month.

Nyaz : really?

Me : Yes! I got you to reply! *Wins an imaginary trophy. Bows for the hypothetical audience*

Me : And yes, really. I'll be celebrating the fact that my death is nearer by one year!

*

I received no further reply. Just one "really?". That's all Zayn? Ughh.

I shook my head in disappointed.

I'll get you to talk to me B cube. Don't you worry your pretty little mind or you'll use up all that was left of it.

"If there was any."My brain added.

I smirked.

Iris Rose Fall, the biggest bitch of all time is back!

I fist pumped. I felt like myself once again.

Don't you dare judge me.

------------

I told you, the fun is gonna begin again.

Get ready for some laughing in the chapters after the next one.

Oh and sorry guys, I won't be able to update till 20th. I have exams, sorry guys :(

Though I'll try to update at least once. If I'm not able to, I apologise in advance.

Keep reading, keep cool, stay classy, stay sassy.

Vote, Comment and Share! :D Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 326 51
This story takes place in early 2017 but please note that all facts are not up to date with real life events as it's all for fun x Larry stylinson s...
4.9K 107 8
"You were supposed to be a one night stand, a short affair at the most." I grumbled and he grinned. "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, baby. You l...
3.9K 35 16
We have problems, give me ideas to make our addictions worse. I will write anything but no smut. Thank you TPWK have a good day.
10.6K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!