My Only One [JarGot Fanfic.]

By mrssmithsbaby

Elise Robbie is totally inlove with a celebrity that's Jared Leto. Well, in Elise's luck, he bumped into Jare... More

Prologue

79 3 0
By mrssmithsbaby

*Elise

Something woke me up. A feeling. A feeling of his hand touching my skin...
Hugging behind my back. I faced him and he's pretending to sleep.
"Babe... Wake up." I said to him and his eyes are still shut down but his lips are asking for a kiss, I know he's peeking through that closed eyes. So I laughed and smiled, sat and pushed him away. It's the only thing to wake him. So I stood up. Went to the terrace and have a seat. Then I heard him laugh and his eyes are open.
"Did you just wake me for nothing?" He asked and I just smiled at him, and setted my eyes at the clouds. I assume it's 2AM. Then I heard his footsteps behind me. And I felt a warm hug.
"Congratulations, babe. For the first time, you woke up early." I said to him. Then he blocked the view by setting his face infront of mine.
"You're lucky that I love you." He said then made a cute face. Which made me laugh. Cause it's not cute. It's funny. Haha.
"Well, I'm done staring at the sky. So goodbye..." I said to him and went back to bed. As soon as I laid my body, he positioned himself on top of me.
"Hey... It's like... 2AM." I said to him and he chuckled,
"And so...?" He asked and I just laughed. Why can't I control myself to him. He's too irresistible. I love him that much.
"Well then." He said then kissed me. And I turned off the lamp beside the bed and he proceeded kissing me.
I can't believe that now, I'm his girl but back in the days... I'm just a fangirl.

My Only One
© thesociopathicgirl
[Simone Angelica]
😂😍💘🙌🏻🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
331K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...