Unfulfilled Desires (Adhori C...

By EadieWali

A car screeching and engine dying out couldn't pull me off this bliss until I felt like somebody was staring... More

♡♥We met on a rainy day♡♥
♡♥ Author Note♡♥
♡♥Elevator♡♥
♡♥Rain and Her♡♥
♡♥My Pain and her eyes♡♥
♡♥ Stitching the unknown wounds ♡♥
♡♥ Stitching the unknown wounds: part 2
♡♥ The Awkward Stitches♡♥
♡♥ The Night♡♥
♡♥ The Night ♡ Part 2♡♥
♡♥The introduction♡♥
♡♥ Strange Good Bye♡♥
♡♥ Author Note♡♥
♡♥ The bitter truth♡♥
♡♥ The Rasgula encounter: part 1♡♥
♡♥ The Chaos and Spur Decision♡♥
♡♥ The Chaos and Spur Decision: part:2♡♥
♡♥The Staircase Confession♡♥
♡♥Raseen Weds Wasiq♡♥
♡♥ An Ad and Song With Video♡♥
♡♥ The Night Without Words♡♥
♡♥ The Everlasting Vow♡♥
♡♥ Raseen ♥ Wasiq♡♥
♡♥ He & my Insomnia♡♥
♡♥ She isn't Here♡♥
♥Thank You, My Readers♥
♡♥ He Is With Me♥♡
♡♥ I Didn't Mean To♡♥
♡♥ Drench♡♥
♡♥ Seeping In Love Rain♡♥
♡It Hurts To Love, a Loved Man♡
♥ It Hurts To Love, a Loved man:2♥
♡♥ The Feigning Strength♡♥
♡ Hide & Seek like He Insist♡
♥ My Wife Bitter Foe Is My Chum♥
My Wife Bitter Foe Is My Chum part :2
♡♥When He Asks And I can't Tell♡♥
EID MUBARAK
He Is Not, What He Thinks
flash back continues...
The last to the flashback
I am Not Their
*Collecting Myself*
*You are all I think*
*She has a Son*
*Reunited*
New Book
*Confrontation*
Epilogue
Epilogue
*Afterword*

♡♥ The Rasgula encounter~part :2♡♥

4.7K 258 75
By EadieWali

Kulsum(Wasiq mother)~POV

The air around me feels different. It carries his scent. The scent that I have been waiting for the past six years.

He is here. My heart is telling me he is here. My stifle breathing becomes heavy with fear and happiness.

What if this is an illusion. What if he doesn't come. I am desperate. I have been desperate the moment he disappears from my sight.

My eyes are desperate to see him upclose. My hands are desperate to caress his face. My arms are desperate to hold him tight forever. My foots are desperate to go to him.

I walk out of the bustling noises toward the main entrance of the hotel in daze as I hear some girl voice in distance,apologizing for stepping on my sari.

The tears that I have been holding in for six years are at the brim of my eyes.

My step quickens. I couldn't hold it anymore.

When I reached the main door. He isn't there ...I knew it he won't come. He was just pulling a prank when he had informed sanam.

I turn around to walk back to the hall as tears made its way.

I am stop, when I sense a familiar strong arm around my body...a back hug which was his trademark after he learn that I get so scared even if I know he is right behind me.

"How did you know I was here?" The familiar voice that is full of the same affection that suddenly had tamed my raging heart that awhile ago have been shrouded with disappointment.

"The moment,you came into my arms" I close my eyes as fresh tears made its way. I couldn't wait anymore as I turn around, I buried my face in his wide comforting chest. I cried as he smoothed my hair with his warms hand. The type of affection that Naveed could never possess. I absorb his baby scent as smile crept my face. The smell that I can decipher miles away.

I look up at him and placed both of my hands on his cheeks that are moisted with tears. I wipe it away because it kills me to see him so vulnerable and hurted. His green eyes that had always been filled with happiness are replaced with hurt, loneliness, sadness and coldness now.

But upon my touch everything has vanished as it again casted with the same loveliness, happiness, tenderness, and warmness.

"Wasiq, what was my fault that you punished me because of your father. What was my fault that you never once thought of meeting me in these six years.

Were you also testing my love for. You didn't even thought of my restless heart" I sobbed and let out all the anger of years, months, days, hours,minutes and seconds inside me.

"Mama, I wanted to be price full and successful," Wasiq said as he wiped her tears.

"I wanted to show papa that you can be proud of me also.

You thought it didn't hurt me to know that you're crying because of me and I can't do anything.

I came back after I got my first script but I watched you from far away because that was the day, Naveed was getting married.

All of you especially Papa was happy and I have never seen him smile that contentedly. I held back because I knew once he sees me...his smile will vanish and I didn't wanted that to happen. So I watch you from far away and then I felt this new energy and determination to make you happy".

"Oh, Wasiq. Mera muna (my baby)...why didn't you...your brother had a heated agreement with your Pa about you...you should have come to make him happy" I said as I remember that day, the first time Naveed attempted to defied his father.

Wasiq lips touched my forehead and I wonder what did I ever do to deserve him. He is my son and no one can change this fact even if he comes to know the truth.

I sense a sudden change in his demeanour as my eyes travel where his gaze is fixed. The hurt, coldness, and sadness is back in his eyes. His jaw tightens in anger and his warm hands griped my hands tightly in a rough way. I flinch at this strangeness of my son..this is not my son ...my son could never express his emotions of hatred so visibly. He would rather hurt himself then have such feelings.

I averted my gaze back at the person who Wasiq is staring at and I realized Asad is staring back at him with same demeanour but something in Asad eyes had change.

I put my hand on his cheeks and his eyes fall on me. I ushered him to head inside to the hall where the ceremony is starting.

Wasiq~ POV

When my eyes lands on my father. I felt the anger replacing me. His words still linger in my ears "you are not worthy of my love because you have no status". So now does a child has to have a status before to receive his father love. I still remember the fight and it just seem like yesterday although everything has changed.

Today I am a superstar with name and fame that people die for...yet their is an emptiness in my heart. My mother tender touch snap me from my stern gazing and guides me to follow her to the hall.

I placed my arm around her shoulder and she nestle her head in my chest as I look at my father once more...something in his eyes has change but then again I could be deceiving myself. He cannot love or perhaps had missed me .I look away and walk into the hall bustling with music.

The hall is beautifully decorated with colorful bright lights and marigold hanging from the ceiling where the stage has occupied the center of the hall.

A group of girls is preparing to takeover the stage.

The bride and groom are at the front of the stage where everybody have gather to see a performance. The stage is surrounded by guest in colorful vibrant clothes that speaks of nothing but money.

The song plays off and girls in beautiful long skirts with colorful duptta starts to move. I held on to my mom hand and kiss it which earn me a smile from her. The girl in the center of the group turns around with a tray full of mehndi and moves around with an attitude until it dawns on me that its her.

I couldn't believe my luck as I stare at her with an awe expression. We meet again after literally two weeks of trying to get intouch with her.

My heart leaps at the every movement she makes. I have been waiting for her forever until I thought she went back forever. My heart races again at her flawless beauty. She is definitely the most gorgeous girl.

"That's Raseen, mom," I said as my focus was on Raseen.

"Yes..she is pretty and you like her," she said like she is in my heart.

"Yes, mom. I really do. She makes my heart beat this rapidly" I said, looking like a desperate lovestruck highschool boy and placed her hand on my heart.

My heart is beating thousands miles at an unknown speed. My heart is dangerously uncontrollable and I thought I am definitely losing it any moment if I don't look away from her but no matter how much I tried, my eyes would travel to her like they belong on her.

I moved out of my mom's grip and told her I am going to get a drink. And that she should enjoy herself but before I could go I reassure her I won't leave and will meet her later. She couldn't trust my words until I give her my car keys.

The performance came to an end as I see people retreating and going in the bride and groom direction to begin the mehndi ceremony.

My lips were parched and so I headed to the drink section. I had two glasses of orange juice until my eyes caught the rasgulay, my weakness. I walk over to the other side where they have been decorated like an ornaments. I pick up one and put it in my mouth.

As soon as it hit my tastebuds. I find myself closing my eyes as I begin to savour the soft, spongy, juicy cheese balls dunked in a sugar syrup. The freshness and lusciousness drove me back to my childhood days.

I actually like the rasgula because Papa like it. On one particular occasion, I sneak up on him when he was in kitchen and caught him devouring two rasgula's like an air. The happiness could be seen as he flashed his rare smile. From then on, I used to make mom buy them but she didn't know it was because of Papa I was always adamant about it.

When I open my eyes. I see her standing face to face with me but like me she has her eyes still close as she lets out a satisfactory moan on it. That earns me a low chuckle which makes her snap her eyes.

As our eyes locks and I can sense myself drifting into another land. Her dark brown eyes speaks of something and she smiles..a genuine smile that looks too perfect on her already pretty face.

She looks down at the food and takes another rasgulla but instead she points it towards me.
When I was about to say yes. She waves her other hand in nah and pops it into her mouth like I am not even here.

When she realize. She looks up and speaks

"You are here! !!".

When I nod. She chokes on her rasgula as the blush creeps on her cheeks. She turns around and quickens her steps which get tangle in her skirt and she earns herself a fall.

She looks in my direction once again and mutters something in the air.

Raseen ~ POV

My heart is in my throat. What just hapened..so I am not hallucinating...he is not a figment of my imagination. ..he is real...like real.

My heart has started beating like a real heart. Its insane and overjoyed just with a mere glance of his face. Its blaring louder than the music that is playing.

I put my left hand on my heart to calm its insane nerves that are beating unhealthy. The only sound that my ears are willing to hear are my heart beats. I quicken my pace but I fall down and I look back at where I had seen him.

He is definitely real because those green eyes are intent on me and my heart that has taken more speed is crossing all the limit with just another glance at his beautifully craved face. My heart has found its prince.

I turned around and fisted my long skirt and walkout of the hall, away from the noise, people and especially him to catch myself that I am about to loose. I push the glass door of main entrance to the outside night air.

My heart rythmic beats are raging in happiness as I begin to smile. I smile because I found him...no I am smiling because I get to see him again upclose.

For the past few weeks, the only image that crept into my mind was him. I have drew him in my heart but whenever I try to bring him physically on paper. He would walk out like his only place is in my heart.

He was everywhere in my house. The rooms, the dining area, the living and most of all in my falling soul. Everytime, I tried to move on...his green eyes of lone depthness would captor me. His feathery touch that still linger on my cheeks, rejuvenate everytime I touch it unknowingly.

He is dominating me.No!!! He has dominated me already...my heart, my soul, and my mind. A dominance that I seem to love.

I close my eyes to forget about him. I clench my lunatic heart to stop because the feelings, the emotions and the crept likeness that I am having ...could supposly not welcome by him. I don't want to be a part of unrequited love. It always hurts when they aren't returned.

"Raseen".

I heard a velvety voice that could only belong to him. I squeezed my eyelid evenmore and begged him to go away yet willing him to stay.

His step sounded clearer as I could feel his presence within my reach but I dont want to turn around because I am afraid. I am afraid of losing my heart. My heart is losing it at just a presence of him.

My palms have become sweaty and I wiped them on my skirt. My throat has become dry all of sudden. I can't seem to voice him to stop....to stop coming and going in my life like you wish.

My eyes jolt opened at his soft warm touch on my shoulders as my soul goes numb. I can't feel anything but his warm touch.

He turns me around to face him when I look into his green...sparks lits my heart. There is so much warmness, tenderness, kindness, loveliness and happiness that is literally radiating on his face. I smile because thats what I felt like. This is real him and thats how it suppose to be.

When he smiles. He sets the whole world inside me in dreaming and I want to remain in that dream forever.

"Raseen"

He says it again like he has a confession to make and I look at his hands movement that are retrieving something from the pocket of his black color shalwar kameez that is absolutely making it difficult for me to look away.

My breathing and heart beat cease as he velvety takes my right palm and places something. He closes it back without letting me get a hint and his hand lasts longer than intended. I somehow manage to breathe as I look anywhere but him.

His lingering touch and my curiosity make me open my palm in front of him.

"Its mine" I utter finally finding my voice.

There it was my Kundan ballya that must have fallen when I fell down.

I look up at him....his eyes boring into my soul. He is too beautiful to look at. He is like an art that you can't get tired off no matter how much you studied it. I can never get over this art because it's too special.

My cheeks are literally on fire and it's possibly telling him his effect on me. I fisted up my skirt and run toward the hall while my gaze is stuck on him ....possibly disturbing him...yet I look at nothing but him.

Salam and hi...I hope u like this chap and plz do let me know through your comments. .. I don't know y watt pad isn't uploading media ...

Do leave ur
Comments
Votes
Messages
And anything that could improve me. ...

And follow me and I will follow u bk...

Until then stay happy and make others happy:)

Zooming out :) ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.7K 41
"So you approached me without being aware of my identity?" He asks me, while raising an eyebrow. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. It...
680K 41.7K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...
2.5M 117K 66
"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me. "No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying. "You were crying?" I asked more...