Shadowhunters Preferences/Ima...

By SlytherinPrincess20

Hi guys! SO this is my new book for all you Shadowhunters loving people out there. It will include: -Jace -Al... More

Shadowhunters Preferences/Imagines
#1- How You Met
#2- First Date
#3- First Kiss
Requests!
#4 - Someone walks in on a makeout
#5- Training Sessions
#6- You moan someone else's name
#7 - Cuddling
#8-He gets jealous
#9- He tries to cook

# 10-What The Others Think About You (Jace & Alec)

1.1K 23 8
By SlytherinPrincess20

Jace:

Clary: Y/N is great! She's really good at fighting and everything! Although I have to admit I was a bit sad that Jace chose her over me, but I'm really beginning to love her like a sister!

Isabelle: I love Y/N. She's the most amazing best friend ever and I would do anything for her. And if Jace ever breaks her heart, well let's just say it wont end up good for him.

Alec: Y/N is very good at fighting but other than that I find her alright. Quite pretty though.

Simon: Y/N is freaking cool. Like even cooler than Jace- wait don't tell him I said that. But yeah I would have totally gone for her if they weren't dating. Don't tell him I said that either.

Raphael: She's a pretty decent Shadowhunter and pretty too. But I don't like her. She's way too happy all the time.

Magnus: Who? Oh Y/N! Yes, she is a amazing individual. Although, the fact that someone as annoying as Jace is dating her really surprises me!

Jordan: She's cool.

Maia: Y/N is great! She's super pretty and we train together sometimes. She's an amazing person.

Sebastian: Y/N. Yes, she is quite hot and really good at fighting too. Maybe, I can convince her to come over to my side.

Alec:

Jace: Y/N is one of my best friends. I love her like a sister. And it's great that Alec and her are dating. She really makes him happy.

Clary: Y/N is not like Alec at all! I don't know how they're dating, she's always o happy and then there's Alec. But I'm happy for them, Alec is always so happy when she's around.

Isabelle: Y/N is amazing and like a sister to me. And she makes Alec so happy!

Simon: Y/N is like the happiest person I have ever seen. And she's a Shadowhunter! I really like her as a friend.

Raphael: She's hot.

Magnus: The girl that dates Alexander isn't she? Oh well I suppose they are cute together. And she has an amazing sense of fashion! Maybe we could go shopping one day!

Jordan: Y/N is really nice and pretty. I have to admit I sorta liked her a little bit. Don't tell Alec I said that. He'll probably kill me.

Maia: Y/N is so nice. It's impossible for anyone to not like her.

Sebastian: She's really nice Quite hot too.

Ok here's a little update. Hope you liked it and there will be more!

Follow

Vote

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 7.2K 75
Raphael Santiago Alec Lightwood Jace Wayland (and what other last names he wants to go by☺) Magnus Bane Simon Lewis Sebastian Morgenstern Requests...
40.9K 1K 26
𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 �...
171K 2.7K 66
preferences for: • Jace Herondale • Alec Lightwood • Simon Lewis • Magnus Bane • Raphael Santiago [REQUESTS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]
235K 3.4K 49
I am only doing ~Jace Wayland ~Alec Lightwood ~Simon Lewis ~Magnus Bane ~Raphael Santiago ~Sebastian Verlac I am taking requests for any character t...